Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! (26011 Views)

Breaking News : North Korea Readies Nuclear Weapons Ready For Use. / US And Uk Ready For Air Strike In Syria As Russia And China Defend / Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: i would have given you a dirty slap for trying to deny it but i don't want my hands to get stained. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Finding a bleaching cream to bleach your sling is not hard in Nigeria. 70% of your people bleach. Bleaching cream is easier to find in Nigeria than fresh air.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

Finding a bleaching cream to bleach your sling is not hard in Nigeria. 70% of your people bleach. Bleaching cream is easier to find in Nigeria than fresh air.
we also sold some bleaching cream to van vicker, now he's refusing to leave nigeria. sarkodie is a boyboy in nigeria music industry, that's why he can't do without coming to nigeria, i wonder if he's scared of getting a bleaching cream cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: we also sold some bleaching cream to van vicker, now he's refusing to leave nigeria. sarkodie is a boyboy in nigeria music industry, that's why he can't do without coming to nigeria, i wonder if he's scared of getting a bleaching cream cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How did we get to sarkodie and Van vicker. Damn these forking Eba eaters. You are very stupid. Nigeria is God forsaken place. That's why three million Eba eaters are killing themselves to stay in Ghana. Including your ex president obasanjo, Genevieve, Jim iyke, rukky sanda, omotola, damiola, olu Jacobs and lots more.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

How did we get to sarkodie and Van vicker. Damn these forking Eba eaters. You are very stupid. Nigeria is God forsaken place. That's why three million Eba eaters are killing themselves to stay in Ghana. Including your ex president obasanjo, Genevieve, Jim iyke, rukky sanda, omotola, damiola, olu Jacobs and lots more.
stay in ghana to possibly to what? Baba dudu, no one will want to stay in a primitive place where they still move around unclad in 21th century. Come to nigeria and see how your family members are busy selling tuwo and doing roadside tailors. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: stay in ghana to possibly to what? Baba dudu, no one will want to stay in a primitive place where they still move around unclad in 21th century. Come to nigeria and see how your family members are busy selling tuwo and doing roadside tailors. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's honest living. Come to Ghana and see your family members robbing and ashawoing their self in Ghana.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny enough, the Ghana team had more light skinned players compared to the super chickens grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

That's honest living. Come to Ghana and see your family members robbing and ashawoing their self in Ghana.
your family members dash it free here, we don't pay for it, ghana girls are cheap like hell grin grin grin all you need is to but them a plate of tuwo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

Amen Nigeria will remain sick with idiots such as yourself. Nigeria is synonymous with negative, left, wrong, chaos,hell and everything bad. Ghana on the other hand is synonymous with positive, right, right, peace, heaven and everything God.

God bless our homeland Ghana.

Gayna is synonymous with darkness....

In Equatorial Guinea gayna means dark or darkness.

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny enough, the Ghana team had more light skinned players compared to the super chickens grin grin grin

That's right grin light skinned charcoals like Boye, Muntari and your goalie Fatau dauda whose maimed face alone can scare a lion. cheesy
Ever wondered why your opponents during the world cup refused to hug your players? cheesy
Burnt lots grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

Nigeria is synonymous with ashawonism and criminals and bleachers.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: we also sold some bleaching cream to van vicker, now he's refusing to leave nigeria. sarkodie is a boyboy in nigeria music industry, that's why he can't do without coming to nigeria, i wonder if he's scared of getting a bleaching cream cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
guy bone! You dry on this one

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: your family members dash it free here, we don't pay for it, ghana girls are cheap like hell grin grin grin all you need is to but them a plate of tuwo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shame, Eba eaters can't even lie right. First you said they give it up for free then turn around in the same sentence and say all you have to buy them tuwo, whatever that is. Forking Eba eaters are all fools.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

Igbo human chopper, you have been a disappointment. I thought you were going to come harder than this. Wherever you went has made u soft and wack. Come back harder next time forking human chomper.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

Ever wondered why your opponents during the world cup refused to hug your players? cheesy
Burnt lots grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A hug is ntn, they actually supported us throughout the tournament cheesy

[img]http://metrouk2.files./2014/06/ad138523276football-germa-e1403783030484.jpg?w=1024&h=783[/img]

^^^ this white guy is supposed to be a racist but tha dude dey show respect to muntari grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THIS POST IS FROM A NIGERIAN grin grin grin grin grin grin FILTHY PEOPLE WHO DETEST EACH OTHER grin grin grin grin grin

Obiagu1: 98% of beautiful Yorubas are mixed.
Either mixed with other Nigerians or with foreigners.

A 100% Yoruba girl is like ... undecided

I will never respect these animals grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THIS POST IS FROM A NIGERIAN grin grin grin grin grin grin FILTHY PEOPLE WHO DETEST EACH OTHER grin grin grin grin grin

I will never respect these animals grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha they are worse than animals! full of evil and inferiority complex, those shitnigerians! grin

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
hahahaha a citizen of the Federal Republic of Fooooools grin what do you expect from
iconize:

That's right grin light skinned charcoals like Boye, Muntari and your goalie Fatau dauda whose maimed face alone can scare a lion. cheesy
Burnt lots grin

nigayrians? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags

Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place

mumugerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they use wipe their azz with their left hands!

6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria

And they breed unhinderesd, like pigs. The MUMUs will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feed themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin

Hahahaha no wonder sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

and shitnigeria is synonymous with what?

Stvpidity, crime and cannibalism, aka clifford orji, baby factories, boko haram, 419 grin

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaha a citizen of the Federal Republic of Fooooools grin what do you expect from

mumugerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they use wipe their azz with their left hands!

And they breed unhinderesd, like pigs. The MUMUs will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feed themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin

Hahahaha no wonder sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole! grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: stay in ghana to possibly to what? Baba dudu, no one will want to stay in a primitive place where they still move around unclad in 21th century. Come to nigeria and see how your family members are busy selling tuwo and doing roadside tailors. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
There are no words to describe that dustbin country called sh1tnigeria grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A hug is ntn, they actually supported us throughout the tournament cheesy

[img]http://metrouk2.files./2014/06/ad138523276football-germa-e1403783030484.jpg?w=1024&h=783[/img]

^^^ this white guy is supposed to be a racist but tha dude dey show respect to muntari grin grin grin grin grin

Dumbo, you're quite slow in thinking I said 'hug' and not Christian handshake. cheesy
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2014

I always say this, these murthafurkin nigerians are animals in a jungle(nigeria) grin grin grin grin grin grin

another shyt from a nigerian on nigerian diss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OneNaira6:

Which Nigerian men want Yoruba women? See this girl trying console herself. LMFAO. You are the most undesirable women in the entire Nigerian populace. Even the entire freaking continent. Even your own men do not want you people and this wowo b1tch is here consoling herself. I'm dead laughing. And why would Igbo men look outside when we have filet mignon at home. Why would we go looking to drive a taxi cab when we got a Mercedes at home...why? Abi you think say we are Yoruba men that got cursed with wowo women like you people. Lmfaooooooo. Like I said and you can ask any man out there, when you have a dime piece, you don't go looking for a penny and that's why most nigga proud of how their women looks barely marry out and boast about their women looks constantly. Ethiopians, Angolans, eritreans, SA, guineas, Brazilians and other Latinos, northern nigerians, eastern europeans, northern africans, etc can attest to that. The wowo groups are the ones that try to beautify themselves by marrying out as much as they can. Loooooool. I'll name groups as well but I'm not trying to put another group on blast do I'm gonna keep that list to myself. Still better looking than the "sallywags and prostitutes" we call women....see pure hatration and consolement. Keep trying to console yourself. Even your own men are running, and even pushing themselves just to take a small taste of those "sallywags" we call women rather than the monkeys they got at home. Some are even paying millions just to marry those "scallywags" while leaving you b1tches to rot and bear children out of wedlock. Being babymamas to any non Yoruba that has a dick but never the wife. ROFLMFAO

The most useless tribe is your cannabilistic, ritualistics, trabilistic, criminal obessed, poverty deranged, illiterate, waste of space in the face africa tribe who are not contributing sh1t but being parastic on other people's natural resources. The slaves of northern nigerian that are licking the asses of their muslim masters in order to put them back in power. The worthless piece excuse of an ethnicity that even took their evil, ritualistic, cannabilistic behavior up UK. Eediotic ugly b1tch from the clan of Cowards!!!! All your people are best known for is shouting in safe distance. As for my looks, as long I dont look like a yoruba then I'm good. Btw:Hating on yorubas would fix a look? Is this girl high? You people can barely fix your own damn looks. Despite your men mixing like crazy in order to beautify your clan you people are still the ugliest tribe in the entire nigerian populace. Roflmfaooooo. It make me afraid to even find out what you people look like before all that mixing. Out of all groups, your people are the only set with individuals that actually can blend in a picture of gorillas. I won't be surprised if you're dark and ugly as something crawling out a little kids nightmare.

So that crooked eyes don't even 1/1 vision self. Na wa ooo. See how blind this bitch is. You ugly and blind like damn. Whoever created this b1tch is devil personified. It can't be God that did this. B1tch go back to the post that started this. Did I insult anyone in my first comment? No. Who was it that start the "ignorant" etc insult line? No be you. Now you're giving a taste of that tapping running mouth of yours you are now crying like a dumb b1tch talking about I'm hating on Yoruba. Hating for what? Stup1d hoe.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

Like I said it is tradition, it is better than this in 21st century. You guys are animals.
grin

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaha a citizen of the Federal Republic of Fooooools grin what do you expect from

Now santadumb, how do you expect a sane being like myself to read and comprehend the jargons above? If you can't write simple english, then quote me not again.
Burnt pillock... cheesy
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

Dumbo, you're quite slow in thinking I said 'hug' and not Christian handshake. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

guess ur dumbness knows no boundaries, read my reply carefully u son of a generator grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahaha

murthafurcka.....its 7pm @ ur end, have u managed to buy some fuel for ur genarayt))rrr (generator) ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet the generator fumes have started kicking in grin grin grin grin grin grin

A NIGERIAN WITHOUT A GENERATOR IS A MAN WITHOUT A SOUL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ,

now, repeat after me

A NIGERIAN WITHOUT A GENERATOR IS A MAN WITHOUT A SOUL

u son of a generator grin grin grin grin grin grin dissing these nigerian animals is easier than drinking water when ur thirsty grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
These Eba eaters are no match. We own them on their own website. Damn shame if you ask me. It takes 100 Nigerians to bring down 1 Ghanaian.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

guess ur dumbness knows no boundaries, read my reply carefully u son of a generator grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahaha

murthafurcka.....its 7pm @ ur end, have u managed to buy some fuel for ur ganayrayt))rrr (generator) ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet the generator fumes have started kicking in grin grin grin grin grin grin

A NIGERIAN WITHOUT A GENERATOR IS A MAN WITHOUT A SOUL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ,

now, repeat after me

A NIGERIAN WITHOUT A GENERATOR IS A MAN WITHOUT A SOUL

u son of a generator grin grin grin grin grin grin dissing these nigerian animals is easier than drinking water when ur thirsty grin grin grin grin
Typical burnt offering always writing loads of incomprehensible drivel, does it mean no gaynaian can write good and comprehensible english on this forum?
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by SantaMafia: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

Typical MUMUgerisn suffering from inferiority complex. You sound like your life depends on being hugged by a white person. are you guys so needy that you desperately crave for a hug by white people? tell me something. I suspect your players who begged to be hugged by those white players did not have a bath for days,huh? grin grin why would any sane, right-thinking human being crave to be hugged by a sweaty white pig? chei grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by OXYGEN01: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Spot de only lightskinned mumugerian among these super chickens.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigeria is synonymous with ashawonism and criminals and bleachers.

You're simply the worst of all, no thinking faculty!cheesy
How can the Giant of Africa be synonymous with 'ashawonism and criminals and bleachers'?
A country that has produced more intellectuals than any African country.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:
Typical burnt offering

grin grin grin grin grin

sad how my dog dey enjoy clean water and proper electricity pass u nigerian ape grin grin grin grin

u'v been ruled by monkeys for far too long grin grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

You're simply the worst of all, no thinking faculty!cheesy
How can the Giant of Africa be synonymous with 'ashawonism and criminals and bleachers'?
A country that has produced more intellectuals than any African country.

giant of monkeys u mean, that jungle una dey call nigeria lmao grin grin grin grin grin

intellectuals my fine Ghanaian arrz, when ur first lady can't even speak english to save her life

"diar is god ooo" what kinda first lady speaks such bad english

naija na dustbin grin grin grin

ChristyG: says a cursed yibboe bastard whose definition of beauty is bleached yellow hairychest,yam legged,manly looking women.d girl is yoruba and u ave no proof she is not instead u are writing epistles meant for d unfortunate animal dat birthed u.if they are wowo,what are u doing on dis thread?dey are still better than u hairy chest,yam legged sisters(d ashawo champions of nigeria).next tyme show proof before displaying ur mumu self.pathetic yibboe monkey.btw d girl wearing d blue gele is also yoruba.leave yoruba women alone and focus ugly bush boy from cursed tribe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Between A Ugandan Traffic Officer & A Cyclist Who Broke Traffic Rule / UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars / Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.