Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! (25975 Views)

Breaking News : North Korea Readies Nuclear Weapons Ready For Use. / US And Uk Ready For Air Strike In Syria As Russia And China Defend / Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by brownlords: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in all these areas. So come again

Just name 1 area. I will start.

1. Nollywood, developed your golly wood, shit what kinda name is that, ghollywood
2. I can't compare our music industry with yours, why we can count 20 artist that no Ghanaian dead or alive can measure up with. Comedy, your best is kubolo! Hey that nigga can't even stand teju babyface.
3. Nigeria student supporting your economy and living like kings in Ghana, I have friends there.
4. We supply you gas.
5. Ghana is yet to gain independent, why we are boss and take decision with or without the west.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by atlwireles: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
OXYGEN01: when will mumugerians be free from foolishness? U generate your own power yet still uve been paying electricity bills to the government too.

Which government bill are you talking about? Government does not bill for power here. Check your state and tell us which private company is in charge.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
brownlords:

1. Nollywood, developed your golly wood, shit what kinda name is that, ghollywood
2. I can't compare our music industry with yours, why we can count 20 artist that no Ghanaian dead or alive can measure up with. Comedy, your best is kubolo! Hey that nigga can't even stand teju babyface.
3. Nigeria student supporting your economy and living like kings in Ghana, I have friends there.
4. We supply you gas.
5. Ghana is yet to gain independent, why we are boss and take decision with or without the west.

1. Nollywood is bigger but all the movies are crap, Ghana movies are better in terms of quality and story lines. Ghana also started the movies first and Nigeria copied from Ghana

2. Music, up till the 2000s Nigeria music never used to get play outside Nigeria. Till Nigerians started copying Ghanaian style. Present nigerian music is a rip off Ghana style. Nigeria music is the best in Africa. I agree.

3. Ghana is rather supporting nigerian students teaching your children and getting them ready for the work force. You should be thanking Ghana you ungrateful bastard.

4. Ghana buys gas from Nigeria, which you were flaring up in the air till Ghana decided to but it from your useless country.
5 . We gained independence and help your useless country gained one. All your past military leaders were trained in Ghana. Ungrateful bastard. Come back again

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by OXYGEN01: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

1. Nollywood is bigger but all the movies are crap, Ghana movies are better in terms of quality and story lines. Ghana also started the movies first and Nigeria copied from Ghana

2. Music, up till the 2000s Nigeria music never used to get play outside Nigeria. Till Nigerians started copying Ghanaian style. Present nigerian music is a rip off Ghana style. Nigeria music is the best in Africa. I agree.

3. Ghana is rather supporting nigerian students teaching your children and getting them ready for the work force. You should be thanking Ghana you ungrateful bastard.

4. Ghana buys gas from Nigeria, which you were flaring up in the air till Ghana decided to but it from your useless country.
5 . We gained independence and help your useless country gained one. All your past military leaders were trained in Ghana. Ungrateful bastard. Come back again
I hope that mumugerian fool understands it.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
OXYGEN01: I hope that mumugerian fool understands it.

I know Nigerians are fools but this one takes the cake.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by OXYGEN01: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

I know Nigerians are fools but this one takes the cake.
You know with generator fumes n foolishness combined anything is possible. Might b easy for u but for that mumugerian...hmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy:

so 'funny' means a bad thing to you?
I can see the common sense you claim to have

(funny people)
What does that expression mean?
What is funny about them?
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
OXYGEN01: You know with generator fumes n foolishness combined anything is possible. Might b easy for u but for that mumugerian...hmmmmmmm

grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by brownlords: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

1. Lol, I see how they are better, going unclad is now storyline right? See how foolish you are, you started the movie, we copied and overtook you, when your country men, john dumelo and Julie ibrahim, are seeking asylum in Nollywood, they have turn refugee in Nigeria.

2. You mean up till 2000 your music was played outside of your poor country? Please name one musician that I know from your poor country, I'm sure if I say F you complete it Fela, how about Majek Fashek? Lol, thank God you later agree we are no1 in Africa now,but some useless black gaynians will not agree.

3. What are they teaching them? Or we are supporting your economy, Nigerians pay in dollars and the live big there. I have a friend there.

4.we helped you with gas. What do we benefit from you? Hatred

5. You are yet to gain independent, you can't take decision that against the west. Or your country will crumble.

Idiat which military leaders are you talking about? I'm sure you are drunk, Nigerians economy is presently 1 why you are ranked 12 even with your foreign aid. chali dombale for your Oga.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
brownlords:

1. Lol, I see how they are better, going unclad is now storyline right? See how foolish you are, you started the movie, we copied and overtook you, when your country men, john dumelo and Julie ibrahim, are seeking asylum in Nollywood, they have turn refugee in Nigeria.

2. You mean up till 2000 your music was played outside of your poor country? Please name one musician that I know from your poor country, I'm sure if I say F you complete it Fela, how about Majek Fashek? Lol, thank God you later agree we are no1 in Africa now,but some useless black gaynians will not agree.

3. What are they teaching them? Or we are supporting your economy, Nigerians pay in dollars and the live big there. I have a friend there.

4.we helped you with gas. What do we benefit from you? Hatred

5. You are yet to gain independent, you can't take decision that against the west. Or your country will crumble.

Idiat which military leaders are you talking about? I'm sure you are drunk, Nigerians economy is presently 1 why you are ranked 12 even with your foreign aid. chali dombale for your Oga.

You are very stupid, so I need not waste my breath on you. I am done

brownlords:

1. Nollywood, developed your golly wood, poo what kinda name is that, ghollywood
4. We supply you gas.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112:

People have the right to be stewpid.
[s]some people like you abuse that privilege.[/s]

Noise.
Quality dumbness! You can't possibly match my audacity so engaging you would be a waste of time.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

Who cares about you human choppers. Giant of quantity.

Another casualty of lunacy! You've never made sense in your life.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

A bitch like you. I only have one thing to say to you. Forking Eba eater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS2PCPKomCc

Incestuous gaynaian, come again.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
otumfour:

ur back abi, lets do this then......alata monkey.....

Otumfool you know you've always being beneath me, so shut up and go get your sister pregnant.
Incestuous lots...
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

So there are still Ghanaians in that wretched country.
lol.. Its not wretched.. I will soon relocate home..working here
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Lanceslot(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

So there are still Ghanaians in that wretched country.
Yea a lot of them, selling ice cream with bicycle and hawking puff-puff in show glass to survive.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
iconize:

Otumfool you know you've always being beneath me, so shut up and go get your sister pregnant.
Incestuous lots...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

murthafurkin' nigerian ape, keep crying cuz I ain't done wit u and ur brother apes yet....ur stuck under my boot like a gum grin grin grin

generator boy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Lanceslot: Yea a lot of them, selling ice cream with bicycle and hawking puff-puff in show glass to survive.

liar, it takes a puff puff seller to know 1 grin grin grin grin grin grin

generator fumes inhaling nigerian ape, I bet u off ur ten-set before bedtime grin grin grin grin meaning, u dey bed in darkness grin grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Lanceslot(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2014
otumfour:

liar, it takes a puff puff seller to know 1 grin grin grin grin grin grin

generator fumes inhaling nigerian ape, I bet u off ur ten-set before bedtime grin grin grin grin meaning, u dey bed in darkness grin grin grin grin
You burnt offering go off my back.... The worse part is that I don't eat those very dirty charcoal looking ganaians puff puff...
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Lanceslot: You burnt offering go off my back.... The worse part is that I don't eat those very dirty charcoal looking ganaians puff puff...

U fhuckin nigerian monkey, bytch arzz puff puff seller grin grin grin keep smoking tha gen fumes murthafurka, I bet ur even charging ur fone off a friends genset right about now grin grin grin grin

ur ntn but a nigerian, filthy looking bytch

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iconize(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
otumfour:

murthafurkin' nigerian ape, keep crying cuz I ain't done wit u and ur brother apes yet....ur stuck under my boot like a gum grin grin grin

generator boy grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
iconize, well done, i decided not to reply any gaynian, since i left them for you to tell them what nigerians are made of.
a sick nigeria is better and more recognized than ghana......fact
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: iconize, well done, i decided not to reply any gaynian, since i left them for you to tell them what nigerians are made of.
a sick nigeria is better and more recognized than ghana......fact

Amen Nigeria will remain sick with idiots such as yourself. Nigeria is synonymous with negative, left, wrong, chaos,hell and everything bad. Ghana on the other hand is synonymous with positive, right, right, peace, heaven and everything Good.

God bless our homeland Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

Amen Nigeria will remain sick with idiots such as yourself. Nigeria is synonymous with negative, left, wrong, chaos,hell and everything bad. Ghana on the other hand is synonymous with positive, right, right, peace, heaven and everything God.

God bless our homeland Ghana.
in nigeria we believe coconut water makes one dumb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: in nigeria we believe coconut water makes one dumb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Ghana we believe taking bath in dirty infested water makes you stink and sick.
Nigerians are very stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgutshTwwzo

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

In Ghana we believe taking bath in dirty infested water makes you stink and sick.
Nigerians are very stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgutshTwwzo
are you from krobo? dressing like this in the 21th century can be so pathetic you know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: are you from krobo? dressing like this in the 21th century can be so pathetic you know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's not even Ghana. U stupid bitch. I don't see nothing wrong with it, it is tradition.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

That's not even Ghana. U stupid bitch. I don't see nothing wrong with it, it is tradition.
that means you must be from krobo in ghana if you don't see anything wrong in dressing like apes in this computer age cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: that means you must be from krobo in ghana if you don't see anything wrong in dressing like apes in this computer age cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like I said it is tradition, it is better than this in 21st century. You guys are animals.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

Like I said it is tradition, it is better than this in 21st century. You guys are animals.
hehehehehehehehehe, oboy see gaynians doing it big time in gaynian style cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: hehehehehehehehehe, oboy see gaynians doing it big time in gaynian style cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Liar, non of pics are from Ghana. Look at the taxi. Ghana has no yellow taxi

1st Picture Ghana taxis

2nd Picture Nigeria taxis

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ashantiking:

Liar, non of pics are from Ghana. Look at the taxi. Ghana has no yellow taxi
i would have given you a dirty slap for trying to deny it but i don't want my hands to get stained. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President / Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.