Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... (3799 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by OlaoChi: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
goldfish80: The ancient Egyptian pyramids were not built by humans. The craft and precision of the structure couldn't have been achieved by prehistoric implements/tools available at the time. Scientists believe advanced tools like Lazer powered equipments were used in building the pyramids. And to think electricity which would have been used to power such equipments was discovered a few decades ago would suggest extraterrestrials helped build those pyramids.

Anyone who thinks stones and sticks as believed in conventional knowledge were used by the ancient Egyptians to build the pyramids is mad.

The church in Lalibela, Ethiopia is another example of extraterrestrials helping humans build great monuments. The locals in lalibela tell anyone who cares to listen that gods from the sky came at night to work on the site.
I could go on with various other examples..........

cry cheesy Why living in dreams.
whats so hard to believe in the fact that ancients built great civilizations?? the ancients were brilliant, all this alien thing is madness

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by OlaoChi: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
uzoexcel: hmmmmm before the biblical era? so who then created the egyptians? cheesy cheesy cheesy
the real creator not the biblical fairytale character

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
lol...we need names and specifics grin grin grin grin grin

OlaoChi:
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by iamord(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
malvisguy212: I admit, I was wrong for sayin they don't need God,I should'av said "they reject God" nevertheless open minded fellow will understand my point.

They needed God but they reject it , satan job is don, but here we called on God and that's a threat to satan plan,the weak fall but those who build there foundation in christ stand.

Bro black peoples devil is their shadow

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by iamord(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
OlaoChi:

Interesting!! Go deeper pls.. I got myy own theories but I know for sure. There were men before adam..
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by OlaoChi: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
uzoexcel: lol...we need names and specifics grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy I don't think this one has a name or specifics, maybe humans give it all that at least the name
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by OlaoChi: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamord:

Interesting!! Go deeper pls.. I got myy own theories but I know for sure. There were men before adam..

was Adam even real?? even if he was the Sumerians told about him before the Jews
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Jameselias: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
uzoexcel: A small QUOTE from a nairalander called MARTIAN
Martian:
I'm not an atheist because I don't have a reason to affirm or deny the existence of mythical creatures.
God or Gods are only found in the myths and legends of cultures, and every god that I've ever heard of is always partial to the culture that worshipped or worship it.

As is well known, the ubiquitous nature of the three desert religions is the result of wars, slavery and colonialism.
After performing the resurrection trick in ancient Israel, Jesus didn't crawl out of another virgin's a$$ in Umuahia and repeat the trick for the Igbos. No! Some europeans had to get the story first, then bring it to Africa at the point of a sword. Likewise, the Europeans didn't know about a God named Chukwu before they met the igbos.

Each story about a god sounds as far fetched as the next, so why place one culture on a pedestal and call their bullshit story factual??

Afterall, Obatala created humans from the mud in Ile-Ife, Yahweh created the first human from mud in the Garden of Eden, Zeus and the Olympians lived on Mt. Olympus, which just happens to be the biggest mountain known to the ancient Greeks.

Why should I consider Yahweh a Jewish myth, Zeus a Greek myth but Obatala has the creator of the world and everything we see?

Why do people take Obatala as a god created in the minds of ancient Yoruba spiritualists and why do people view the Greek gods as creations of clever Greek writers; but Yahweh is not the creation of some ancient Jews??

In my opinion,if there is a being responsible for what we call the universe, that being would be out of the scope of our intellectual abilities. We won't be able to discern its existence unless it makes itself or themselves known.
uzoexcel: A small QUOTE from a nairalander called MARTIAN
Martian:
I'm not an atheist because I don't have a reason to affirm or deny the existence of mythical creatures.
God or Gods are only found in the myths and legends of cultures, and every god that I've ever heard of is always partial to the culture that worshipped or worship it.

As is well known, the ubiquitous nature of the three desert religions is the result of wars, slavery and colonialism.
After performing the resurrection trick in ancient Israel, Jesus didn't crawl out of another virgin's a$$ in Umuahia and repeat the trick for the Igbos. No! Some europeans had to get the story first, then bring it to Africa at the point of a sword. Likewise, the Europeans didn't know about a God named Chukwu before they met the igbos.

Each story about a god sounds as far fetched as the next, so why place one culture on a pedestal and call their bullshit story factual??

Afterall, Obatala created humans from the mud in Ile-Ife, Yahweh created the first human from mud in the Garden of Eden, Zeus and the Olympians lived on Mt. Olympus, which just happens to be the biggest mountain known to the ancient Greeks.

Why should I consider Yahweh a Jewish myth, Zeus a Greek myth but Obatala has the creator of the world and everything we see?

Why do people take Obatala as a god created in the minds of ancient Yoruba spiritualists and why do people view the Greek gods as creations of clever Greek writers; but Yahweh is not the creation of some ancient Jews??

In my opinion,if there is a being responsible for what we call the universe, that being would be out of the scope of our intellectual abilities. We won't be able to discern its existence unless it makes itself or themselves known.
you are right what ever God is it's beyound intellectual knowing and if any body is talking about it, and it's not universal then the person don't know what he is talking.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by iamrockyofficial(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
OlaoChi:

was Adam even real?? even if he was the Sumerians told about him before the Jews

Lol dear pls keep preaching!!! Am so feeling you.. The sumerians also had their own tale of the great flood and noah in their own version even before the jews too! History has been distorted

Note- its me iamord . This is my new handle.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Jameselias: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
ifeness:

The thing is these beings are not Gods. We humans call them Gods because of their advanced technology which is light years more advanced than us. They are just a few out of billions of them.

In the nearest future, humans/ scientists from out planet will travel to other planets and probably meet less evolved beings to us. Then they can teach them our technology,how to live in unity or manipulate them as the white man did to Africa or call ourselves Gods to them. If those beings worship them,it will be exactly like we are doing now.

The word Elohim is a reference to a race of beings from another star system/planet/universe. They too we colonised billions of years ago and are now vastly evolved and seem superior to us.

The more a civilisation evolve, the more they will lose their physicality. After all we are all light beings.
i beliave what u said might be true but beliave is not enough what evidence do we have how can we know what you said will be the case.

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2014
longest time people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[b]
pls pls and pls i urge everyone to take a look at this links below..its quite pertinent...been reading it all through last month aand also watched a few vids on youtube...most especially the first link
https://www.nairaland.com/872006/destruction-black-civilization-chancellor-williams

https://www.nairaland.com/326177/tomb-art-ancient-egypt-black

i have known about the defamation of the sphinx for some years but the scale at which it was done on other structures is mind boggling...most of us dont even know that the first pictures on the walls of the earliest discovered tombs were of blacks people?an historical account even gives a story of a war stating 'Ramses uses his army to crush a horde of caucasoids (light skinned people)?.and its a pity that no black person of note has thought to research on the 'lives of negroes in the 10th century or even pre jesus years'? where the hell is the history of blacks?what happened to us? is it not coincidental that our history from novels and movies started from the slave trade period?whyz no one asking this questions?if u ask the churcheos xtians, they would say 'we are children of israel' ? does this even make any sense? the whites or even chinese can tell u what happened to them in the 5th century or the time of the crusades or taipei etc...what about us?have we, in the name of accepting xtianity/islam etc thrown away our identity? pls read the first link well and pass to friends if possible

****pls lets argue on this like matured intelligent people;no pub talk and dont just put up a statement here saying 'u need to repent', or 'u need Allah/jesus' without contributing anything meaningful to this topic...over and out[/b]

page 7 of the first link is very important and talks about the Queen Ann Nzinga of which the history we know has deleted her records!!!she was an amazon in fighting off the portuguese hordes whose only aim using religion was for total enslavement of the angolans
https://www.nairaland.com/872006/destruction-black-civilization-chancellor-williams/7

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail / Moses Orimolade : A Man With Myth And History / Notable American Business Men Who Are Tithers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.