Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Is It Appropriate??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate??? (643 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Buy An Engagement Ring For Herself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate??? by donTbone(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
TALKING DURING SEX.
So many a time i wonder about this but av got no reason to give. Some couples actually indulge in the act of having some talks or conversation during fun,is this right?
Yea,some women think this is the time when the man is in the right frame of mind to say yes to any request,but av they ever thought that it might be a depression for the man(especially if what asked for is not available). Actually,i believe any talking during fun shouldnt be outside the main act,but with things changing,women now seize this time to ask for some unpressing things. Still going to ask,is it right to discuss any issue asside sex during the act
Re: Is It Appropriate??? by dytbabe: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
When they know that's the only time u can fulfil else they push u away grin grin grin

I talk bt can't rem what I talkgrin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Appropriate??? by Illuminatus(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
How do you know people talk during sex? What is "appropriate" during sex? Does it matter if indeed some couples talk during sex?
Re: Is It Appropriate??? by Tallesty1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
dytbabe: When they know that's the only time u can fulfil else they push u away grin grin grin

I talk bt can't rem what I talkgrin grin grin grin
How can you remember what you don't know??
They are heavenly language nah.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate??? by donTbone(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: How can you remember what you don't know??
They are heavenly language nah.

heavenly language...u mean lyk speakn in tongues LOL
Re: Is It Appropriate??? by Tallesty1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
donTbone:

heavenly language...u mean lyk speakn in tongues LOL
Nah... Tongues are understandable

(1) (Reply)

Girl Breaks Up Because Of Me But I'm In A Serious Relationship (help) / Man Dies Attempting To Rape Housewife / 14 Truths About Romantic True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.