Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? (633 Views)

See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? / The Dwindling Pool Of Male Lovers In Nigeria -Love Ain't Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by Tbillz(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2014
It is often said that ladies who keep male friends tends to learn more from them but ladies who keep female folks has nothing productive to talk about than gossip, but ladies who are closer to guys are always likely to fall prey to the hungry n unpredictable guys which can be detrimental to them. The bone of contention is will you advice a lady to keep more of male or females folks?
Re: Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by ggrin(f): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
undecided
Re: Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2014
na tru ooo....am closer to d male folks more...
Re: Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by vizkiz: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: na tru ooo....am closer to d male folks more...

Are they friendzoned or guys you flirt with??
Re: Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by Tbillz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: na tru ooo....am closer to d male folks more...
why do U give ladies cold shoulder and appreciate male folks?
Re: Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tbillz: why do U give ladies cold shoulder and appreciate male folks?
..its nt like i give dem cold shoulders,am friends with dem...but,i dont have any close female fwend....cos i hate gossip...female friends do dat alot...
Re: Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by Tbillz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: ..its nt like i give dem cold shoulders,am friends with dem...but,i dont have any close female fwend....cos i hate gossip...female friends do dat alot...
how well do U manage harassment with tha male folks cuz I knw its inevitable!
Re: Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tbillz: how well do U manage harassment with tha male folks cuz I knw its inevitable!
to be honest with u,i dont think av been harrassed in anyway b d guys i walk with....mayb because i choose d mature ones and d elderly ones too

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by Amis(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
i kind of have more male friends than female....but d harrasement aspect i think it depends on d kinda of males yu hang out with..

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Keep More Of Male Or Female Folks? by Tbillz(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: to be honest with u,i dont think av been harrassed in anyway b d guys i walk with....mayb because i choose d mature ones and d elderly ones too
then sincerely U will make a good counselor to ladies on this issue#

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do HER Wrong? / All About Me / Why Do Women Cheat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.