Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Relationship. (507 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / The Relationship Ladder Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship. by donTbone(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
To be serious,each and every man and woman actually does have an 'owner's manual'. Nothing is written down anywhere but the direction for operation of an individual in a relationship are detailed and specific nonetheless. So,when you start out with someone,its like driving a strange car for the first time and none of the controls are labelled(bro,na brain b dat o). So the wipers can come on strange at times,sometimes you get stall. We even meet people with bad steering,no brakes,headlights too dim,prone to backfiring and all that. Which is why when people gets ready to get married,they choose basic transportation

For me,the best part of the relationship is when you are sick. And the best time to be sick is when you are in a relationship. You know all those vows in marriage 'for richer,for poorer,for better for worse...'. All i need is the sickness part. To me,it should be like,'do you take this man in sickness?'

Don't get me wrong,wedding is a beutiful one. The vows,costumes and all that. The actual fact is just that wedding is like joining togrther of a beutiful,glowing bride and some guy.

To me,the difference between being single and married is the form of government. When you are single,you are the dictator of your own life. You have complete power. I give the order to fall asleep on the sofa with the t.v on and a bowl of pop corn by my side in the middle of the day and no one can overrule me.
When you are married,you become part of a vast decision making body. Before anything is accomplished,there's got to be meetings,committees have to study the situation. And this is if the marriage works out. Think this is why divorce is so painful. You've been impeached,yet you weren't even the president!
Re: The Relationship. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good to know.

(1) (Reply)

How To Not Cry At Work / True Beauty / Chat With EM: I'm Single & Not In A Hurry To Get Married"- Ebube Nwagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.