Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine (19626 Views)

BREAKING: 3 Female Secondary School Students Kidnapped In Lagos- Metronaija.com / Uk No Longer Blacklists Medical Graduates From 9 Nigerian Universities / Another Six Students Kidnapped In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
J12: I believe the FG will take care of the situation.
dem never take care of the situation for Chibok,na for Ukraine dem go take care of the situation? I hear you!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
safarigirl: Wrong country. We never release the over 200 girls wey dem kidnap for Naija here, na the 9 wey dey Ukraine we wan make dem release?

Next time rebels, kidnap the citizens of a country that gives a fvck....as you may have heard our president doesn't give a damn
LMAO!
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by safarigirl(f): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
donnypool:

this wheel screen in your face is making you see double. if the FG dont give a fvck, why is our gallant soldier combating terrorist and dying in the process?
which soldiers you see?

Dem no send anybody wey dey Ukraine. Whoever is kidnapped should just provide the phone number of his/her parents rather than going through the Nigerian embassy.

If you can afford to go to Ukraine, you can afford hostage money
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by tit(f): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
patostation:

Bros which world cup we play with Ukraine? Have we even played Ukraine before?

Ok, Na Bosnia their brother we play.
The thing dey pain them all.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by k10: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
BRING BACK OUR BOYS CAMPAIGN SHOULD START ALSO...
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by RaptorX: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
This site is infested with toddlers, just look at all the silly comments. I am done with these crap of a forum.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
RaptorX: This site is infested with toddlers, just look at all the silly comments. I am done with these crap of a forum.

It's a survival tactic. If you act like an adult here, you'd be banned.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
safarigirl: which soldiers you see?

Dem no send anybody wey dey Ukraine. Whoever is kidnapped should just provide the phone number of his/her parents rather than going through the Nigerian embassy.

If you can afford to go to Ukraine, you can afford hostage money

the militant were demanding ransom? or are you a terrorist yourself?

you ma'am should remove that big wheel-screen on your face
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by kechywillz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
u know its a wat torn country n u still their. SMH
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by jahbiz: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Did I hear you say kidnap?
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
ablyguy: Possibly affliated with boko haram because I can't think of any other reason why Russians would kinap Nigerian students. We need to bombard the Ambassador to Russia with letters. Nine is too much...
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by spiralwedge(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
relax. make una chill.... GEJ go soon CONDEMN the kidnapping. watch out for the headlines tmrw morning. grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
blizard44: I'm sure you're not under the chains of myopia.

Kindly re-read the post. It's Ukraine and not Russia.

lol bro many people here don't read before commenting, so when someone said Russia instead of Ukraine, just know he didn't read the full news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by safarigirl(f): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
donnypool:

the militant were demanding ransom? or are you a terrorist yourself?

you ma'am should remove that big wheel-screen on your face
you sir, first off, should know that it's 'WIND-screen' not 'wheel-screen' abi wheel don get screen?

Secondly, doesn't matter what they're demanding, they won't get it by kidnapping Nigerians. FG doesn't care, Africa doesn't care and trust me, the world wouldn't lose sleep knowing some misguided rebels kidnapped a bunch of negros.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by nora544: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
What I read from a friend in Luhansk he is nigerian married to a woman from Ukraine they search for 4 people from nigeria who get lost in Luhansk

I didnot hear about this in the news in my country!!!!!!!!!

What i hear is about 180 people lost their life very close to the isle lampedusa when they want to ship from Libya to Italia, they say people from Syria, Mali, Nigeria......... found death in the ship on the weekend.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Eyah!!!

May their soul rest in peace.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by deucelaw: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
zicoraads: In as much as an evil part of me wouldn't want to empathise with them, since some of them, or maybe even all of them are kids of those who steal our monies with impunity, I wouldn't want to loose that part of me that makes me human.

Pray for your safe return, may the Lord protect u and comfort ur families.

You tactically said your mind...but I think its those that are still hustling that send their kids to a country like ukraine...the real thieves send their children to well developed countries where the fees are high

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
I will rather kidnap a mad person than to kidnap a mumugerian.Am a sane person and will never kidnap insane people

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
safarigirl: you sir, first off, should know that it's 'WIND-screen' not 'wheel-screen' abi wheel don get screen?

Secondly, doesn't matter what they're demanding, they won't get it by kidnapping Nigerians. FG doesn't care, Africa doesn't care and trust me, the world wouldn't lose sleep knowing some misguided rebels kidnapped a bunch of negros.

firstly haven't you seen the wheelscreen bicycle tires before, that turns bright light when the bicycle is in motion?

secondly, the world didn't care about chibok girls, but the world cares about the 298 victim of the MH17 crash that nothing is being done in investigating the cause. now answer this question; you said the WORLD doesn't care, so

who are/is the WORLD? is it the europeans, americans, asian or is it the every living and non-living things?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dessyguy: oh charlie.
Oh Charlie ..I will rather kidnap a mad person than to kidnap a mumugerian.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Mcowubaba: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
zicoraads: In as much as an evil part of me wouldn't want to empathise with them, since some of them, or maybe even all of them are kids of those who steal our monies with impunity, I wouldn't want to loose that part of me that makes me human.

yeah dats gud...but pls NOTE not every Nigerian studyin or stayin abroad are 'stealin our money' some of their parents are even stayin dia wit dem wit no financial source linkd to Nigeria..people are sucessful sir.. everybody is nt stealing our money..e.g..wizkid, davido,footballers, people workin in reputable companies (some banks, toyota e.t.c).people work hard LEGALLY nd get paid..nd can spend dia moni anyhw the want..nd dats none of our business..no offence intended..tanks

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by otiigba1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
angry angry angry who the hell! goes to ukraine to study as a student? what are they studying? the language or what? last time the ukrainians cut off a nigerian Girls ears and left her on a train tracks and the train run her over and cut her into pieces
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by LivingSoul34: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014

You only read that some Nigerian have kidnapped in Ukraine and your conclusion is that they must be sons or daughters of those "stealing the country's money with impunity" even when their identities have not been disclosed. You think every Nigerian schooling outside the country is a son or daughter of somebody stealing the country's money! People like you think that every rich man (or even semi-rich man) is a thief. What a small mind you have!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Chartey(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have friends studying in Lugansk o. Any list of the students?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by youngmonie: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Apc has spread their wings to eastern ukraine, they want to further tarnish the image of GEJ by colluding with the militants to heap more int pressure of Mr president *sigh*

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sup transgender?Don't use this unfortunate incident to score cheap political points please..and besides;the chibok girls news is stale and getting lame...bring up something fresh bro..
berem: dem never take care of the situation for Chibok,na for Ukraine dem go take care of the situation? I hear you!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by IAMBREEZY: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jonathan don't give a damn
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by iterator25: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
bring back our dudes
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by ablyguy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=blizard44][/quote]

Sealed with a black lip and a hit on my sigi...
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by jericco1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2014

you are a man!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit: These people wan die!
Is it because we win them for WorldCup?
We go halla for them head as we halla for Jonathan.
#releaseourarmy somebody!
We played against Only
1. Iran
2. Bosnia-Herzegovina
3. Argentina
4. France

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by blesszzy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
preshuzpearl: #bring back our boys...anyways why would these strange people kidnap nigerians? and wats their asking price? cos we got nothing to give them
i did not read in the report that all d kidnap students were all boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators / Mining States To Receive 13% Derivation Revenue - Minister Of Mines, Fayemi / EFCC Has No Right To Keep Fayose For Over 24 Hours _ Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.