Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine (19755 Views)

BREAKING: 3 Female Secondary School Students Kidnapped In Lagos- Metronaija.com / Uk No Longer Blacklists Medical Graduates From 9 Nigerian Universities / Another Six Students Kidnapped In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Syenite(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
OXYGEN01: Kidnapping a nigerian is like kidnapping a TOAD in a gutter.NO USE.
May Sango strike dat hand u used in typing this thrash. Useless Ghana goat. angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Syenite:
May Sango strike dat hand u used in typing this thrash. Useless Ghana goat. angry
KWASIA....sango go strike ur family members including ur useless parents.Aboa BA mumugerian.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Syenite(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
OXYGEN01: Oh Charlie ..I will rather kidnap a mad person than to kidnap a mumugerian.
U are as useless as ur hopeless gayna shhit-hole. A wasted semenn u are.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by safarigirl(f): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
donnypool:

firstly haven't you seen the wheelscreen bicycle tires before, that turns bright light when the bicycle is in motion?

secondly, the world didn't care about chibok girls, but the world cares about the 298 victim of the MH17 crash that nothing is being done in investigating the cause. now answer this question; you said the WORLD doesn't care, so

who are/is the WORLD? is it the europeans, americans, asian or is it the every living and non-living things?
the world didn't care about chibok girls until some concerned fellow made em trend on twitter. As of now, the world is tired of the entire ish and people are going back to their lives.

The world cares about the airline that crashed, else UN wouldn't be talking about it. The news of these guys isn't even on your local tv channels, who will find them for you if your people aren't interested?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Syenite(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
OXYGEN01: KWASIA....sango go strike ur family members including ur useless parents.Aboa BA mumugerian.

THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE EEDIOT!!!! Ur entire family family will perish in hell. angry
Wasted semen. Son of a harlot.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Syenite:
U are as useless as ur hopeless gayna shhit-hole. A wasted semenn u are.
Useless son of a dog.Shithole? u mean mumugeria ryt
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Syenite(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
OXYGEN01: Useless son of a dog.Shithole? u mean mumugeria ryt

Useless senseless eediot. Go to hell. Dirty gaynaian. I dnt have ur time.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Syenite:

THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE EEDIOT!!!! Ur entire family family will perish in hell. angry
Wasted semen. Son of a harlot.
U wan God's wrath abi ...if u realize ur entire family including ur stinking self are perishing den it's ur own words working against u fools.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Syenite:

Useless senseless eediot. Go to hell. Dirty gaynaian. U dnt have ur time.
STUPID mumugerian.Wasn't ur useless sister one of de missing gals?..Go n look for her n stop wasting ur time here. You as useless as a dirt on an untard road.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by severee(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
SenseiX: Peter Okwoche, a broadcast journalist with the BBC has tweeted that 9 Nigerian students have been kidnapped in Luhansk, Ukraine.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/9-nigerian-students-kidnapped-in-ukraine.85365/

sad which one we do inside?
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
safarigirl: the world didn't care about chibok girls until some concerned fellow made em trend on twitter. As of now, the world is tired of the entire ish and people are going back to their lives.

The world cares about the airline that crashed, else UN wouldn't be talking about it. The news of these guys isn't even on your local tv channels, who will find them for you if your people aren't interested?

How will the news come in if broadcasters aren't aware? So if they kidnap me right here and now in Canada, NTA should start broadcasting immediately? Sometimes Nigerians should start using brains on daily bases not only to read for exams.

oh wait how old are you? talking about MH17 crash and doing nothing is same as doing nothing. how many guys have you slept with cause they talk pretty about you but refuse to date you? with the way your are talking, you sounding so underage. Hope nairalanders won't call me a pedophile. cry.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=IAMBREEZY]Jonathan don't give a damn[/quote
Don't be too sure. There are a lot of Niger Delta students (Ijaws) studying in Ukraine. The other day the ambassador of Ukraine was asking for Nigeria's support in the UN and he thanked Nigeria for being there for his nation.
The kidnap may just be coming from the Russians or their loyalist in Ukraine, to warn Nigeria not to start having funny ideas.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by okotv(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
not again....back to square one...by the way how come we only knew by a tweet or are the life's of nigerians no longer important
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
I just pity those guys cos in Nigeria, we are still looking for the missing girls.

it means whoever can go schooling in Ukraine would just carry his or her cross cos back home the government has too much on its hands.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by knowledge4(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Of all places in the world, what is a Nigerian looking for going to study in Ukraine?
This craze to go abroad,Na Wa Oh!
That God forsaken place of all places?
Even if it cost $1 per year in school fees, i wont leave my sweet Nigeria for Ukraine
Wetin lost for Nigeria wey i dey go find for Ukraine?
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
#Bring Back Our Girls #
Full Stop
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Xion: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
zicoraads: In as much as an evil part of me wouldn't want to empathise with them, since some of them, or maybe even all of them are kids of those who steal our monies with impunity, I wouldn't want to loose that part of me that makes me human.

Pray for your safe return, may the Lord protect u and comfort ur families.

I can bet it with you that if their parents are what you think they are, they wouldn't be in Ukraine for school. Cyprus, Belarus, Georgia, Lithuania , Ukraine and Russia are havens for the not so wealthy Nigerians studying abroad.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by djfaithy: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
NickiRoman: Something is seriously wrong with that country called Ukraine..
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha gringringringrin which kind comment be dis, u no dey watch or listen to news ?? moreover she na ur own country many things no seriously wrong with? Nairaland gringrin
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by thurpee(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
ablyguy: Possibly affliated with boko haram because I can't think of any other reason why Russians would kinap Nigerian students. We need to bombard the Ambassador to Russia with letters. Nine is too much...
Ukraine isn't Russia
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Lexity2: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
so kidnapin dey mov mrkt too 4 ukrn,na wa o! me care abt my bro n sis.pls do smtn fg n naija ambasadors
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by 360command: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is the repercussions of what our niger delta brother did years back, now we are facing the wrath. At this point, he who plays the piper does not call the tune.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by welbeck317(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Really? Are U̶̲̅ a Nigerian? Does it apply to U̶̲̅?
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by ablyguy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
thurpee:
Ukraine isn't Russia

I know.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Anywhere niaja dey, kidnapping dey follow them.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by nora544: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
this rebels take also some weeks ago some members of the OSZE and keep them but they didnot take money from them.
when they have nigerian students they will make the same!!!!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
OXYGEN01: I will rather kidnap a mad person than to kidnap a mumugerian.Am a sane person and will never kidnap insane people

You this Oxygen abi na Ammonia u like trouble, and u lack respect.

Waiting for people that will have ur time, if there will be any.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
zicoraads: In as much as an evil part of me wouldn't want to empathise with them, since some of them, or maybe even all of them are kids of those who steal our monies with impunity, I wouldn't want to loose that part of me that makes me human.

Pray for your safe return, may the Lord protect u and comfort ur families.

Research before u pass an opinion.Most of the people studying in Eastern Europe are from very average families.

The kids of the bigwigs stick to the developed countries of western Europe and North America. I pray for their quick release, BUT WHAT WERE THEY DOING IN A CONTESTED REGION.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by nora544: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
attehwole:

Research before u pass an opinion.Most of the people studying in Eastern Europe are from very average families.

The kids of the bigwigs stick to the developed countries of western Europe and North America. I pray for their quick release, BUT WHAT WERE THEY DOING IN A CONTESTED REGION.

that is tru what you write east europa is cheaper than west europa but not all countries are cheap.
the ukraine need the money from the foreign students!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by DollyParton1(f): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
I wonder what those kids are still doing in Ukraine.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by nora544: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
DollyParton1: I wonder what those kids are still doing in Ukraine.

The other cities in the Ukraine are still safe, safer than some parts in Nigeria.
It is war only in the east part of Ukraine not the west.
the West Ukraine is still safe and the life is normal.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by JEITO: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
So this was the main reason why the Ukrainean ambassador visited the Presidency yesterday. angry
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Davidson95: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=SenseiX]Ukrainian Govt Statement
In Lugansk terrorists kidnapped nine citizens of Nigeria. The representative of the National Security and Defense Council information center Andrey Lysenko reported about it, transfers UNIAN. - Yesterday in Lugansk terrorists kidnapped nine students - citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Russian mercenaries hold foreigners in the seized building of SBU, - he noted. - Relatives stolen intend to address in Embassy of Nigeria in Ukraine for the purpose of the solution of a question of release of hostages, - Lysenko added. We will remind, on July 21 on the Donetsk region terrorists kidnapped the citizen of Sweden and two Ukrainian soldiers.
https://news.pn/en/criminal/109660?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1477169407
Ntn to think twice abt make dem search na Naija still do am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS / Labour Party Reacts To Reports, Says Mimiko Is Welcomed / Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.