Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine (19752 Views)

BREAKING: 3 Female Secondary School Students Kidnapped In Lagos- Metronaija.com / Uk No Longer Blacklists Medical Graduates From 9 Nigerian Universities / Another Six Students Kidnapped In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by zicoraads: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2014
homeboy232: my brother i tire for them oo, na jealousy dey worry dem,envy and bad belle, if dem hear any negative news abt nigeria students abroad na so dem go dey happy dey talk rubbish like say Aluu killing for ph no worst pass..
Son, I graduated from a higher institution when you were still in diapers. Unlike ur poor, dejected and furstrated lil self,travelling abroad, schooling abroad, or even living abroad doesn't give me sleepless nights.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by satowind(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
tit: These people wan die!
Is it because we win them for WorldCup?
We go halla for them head as we halla for Jonathan.
#releaseourarmy somebody!

Guy only u nah f.o.o.l. How did ur brain interpret army? And world cup
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by texazzpete(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2014
zicoraads: I am very sorry if my statement sounded callous. I certainly know not each and every Nigerian schooling there is from a very rich family, and I never alluded to that in my post. My lil lil bro is also schooling in a higher institution abroad and I don't think we qualify to be termed as 'rich'. All the same, wether rich, average or poor, I sincerely pray for their safe return. And may God continue to comfort their families.

Goood morning!

You said "since some of them, or maybe even all of them are kids of those who steal our monies with impunity". Why the hasty attempt to deny your earlier ignorant claim? Why attempt to sugar coat an evil intent with the usual generic prayer sprinkled on top?

You need a serious change in mentality.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Syenite(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: KWASIA....sango go strike ur family members including ur useless parents.Aboa BA mumugerian.
Last bullet: THUNDER FIRE YOUR HEAD TEN TIMES A DAY. angry
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by zicoraads: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2014
texazzpete:

You said "since some of them, or maybe even all of them are kids of those who steal our monies with impunity". Why the hasty attempt to deny your earlier ignorant claim? Why attempt to sugar coat an evil intent with the usual generic prayer sprinkled on top?

I didn't reply your earlier attempt to get my attention, and if you weren't so dull, you would have gotten the message and buggered off.

I am not about to engage in a tit-a-tat with a street urchin like you. Take your frustration elsewhere, it is not my fault that your comprehension skills is this bad.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by homeboy232(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2014
zicoraads: Son, I graduated from a higher institution when you were still in diapers. Unlike ur poor, dejected and furstrated lil self,travelling abroad, schooling abroad, or even living abroad doesn't give me sleepless nights.
mr ade, to be landlord 4 home and abroad u tink say na beans? For me to get my own flat for russia within a year, i tink u need to respect me, u dey call me son? Shame no dey ur body?u and facebook owner na mate? Abeg go sit down jor..who cares.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by texazzpete(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
zicoraads: I didn't reply your earlier attempt to get my attention, and if you weren't so dull, you would have gotten the message and buggered off.

I am not about to engage in a tit-a-tat with a street urchin like you. Take your frustration elsewhere, it is not my fault that your comprehension skills is this bad.

'get your attention' ke. Who needs the attention of an church rat like yourself? Of what benefit to the elephant if the ant pays it any attention?
Abeg take your lame attempt at revising history and cram it up your backside. Your fellow citizens have been kidnapped and you're busy babbling nonsense.

Thank God many others have set you straight. Instead of humbly thanking your betters for educating you here, you're still reveling in your misguided pride. Nonsense.

Abeg stick to Forum Games and the Romance section and leave discussion of weightier issues to people with higher IQ than you possess. Still can't get over you thinking Ukraine is where kids of our thieving elite end up. You remind me of those half-wits that were claiming that the Dana Air crash only affected the elite cheesy
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by oraclefemi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
texazzpete:

Thanks for this response, he is trying to eat his words...hahahah
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by oraclefemi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
zicoraads: I didn't reply your earlier attempt to get my attention, and if you weren't so dull, you would have gotten the message and buggered off.

Shut it!
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by oraclefemi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
texazzpete:

A lot of the kids who go to Ukraine to study are children of ordinary civil servants. Admission is pretty easy to medical school there, and it's an easy alternative to schooling in Nigeria. I know at least 4 people schooling there, and not a single one of them has a parent that has held a political position.

I hope you burn in a fire, you thrice accursed m0r0n. Keep your prayers for your own ignorant soul.

Leave that EEDDDIIOOTTT abeg
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls who can verify the identities of the kidnapped students
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Syenite:
Last bullet: THUNDER FIRE YOUR HEAD TEN TIMES A DAY. angry
Mumu n let only one thunder strike u n ur entire useless family.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
DollyParton1:

Lol.... look at you. How do u know where I am? Men!!! You are dumb gan.
I guess you are in Ukraine with this your senseless and aggressive defence of people living in Ukraine. You would be the one selling your generations dead, alive, or unborn to get a visa to where I am. FYI, where I am is millions times better than Ukraine.
So when people in diaspora are raising up their hands, you too will be showing body. MTCHEEEEEEW!!!!!
Its not where a stinkin shapeless fool like u comes from but you in person. A girl which is a fool is far wayy dumb than the foolishness of 500 guys combined.I weep for the children that's. gonna come out from your stinkin womb. Fool of shit.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by smileandlove(f): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
zicoraads: In as much as an evil part of me wouldn't want to empathise with them, since some of them, or maybe even all of them are kids of those who steal our monies with impunity, I wouldn't want to loose that part of me that makes me human.

Pray for your safe return, may the Lord protect u and comfort ur families.
I do not agree with you. 80% of those schooling in Ukrain and all those countries are from average home who are struggling to survive, but felt going there will help their children. Check well our politicians and all the thieves normally go to the 'A' list countries #America,UK, Canada France etc.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by wiringdpt(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Are you on medication?
tit: These people wan die!
Is it because we win them for WorldCup?
We go halla for them head as we halla for Jonathan.
#releaseourarmy somebody!
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by tit(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
wiringdpt: Are you on medication?

why are you people supporting ukraine people?
why cant you ever support your mama land?
you think ukraine will give you visa if you blast me?
do not be selfish and rude.
it is not good.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by DollyParton1(f): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: Its not where a stinkin shapeless fool like u comes from but you in person. A girl which is a fool is far wayy dumb than the foolishness of 500 guys combined.I weep for the children that's. gonna come out from your stinkin womb. Fool of shit.
Boy!!! You need help. Go seek help. You must really hate your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Commissions Ojuloge Monument Park / I'm Unaware Police Seized Seun Kuti's Gun Licence -lawyer / Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.