Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It (18874 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by christejames(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wetin we go call this one?
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Genea(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lucky dude,i pray dis kind of a tin happen 2 me 2,longlive to me
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by NairaMinted: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation

https://www.nairaland.com/1823384/evidence-continues-emerge-mh17-false

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by kokoye(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Some pastor will soon come forward with a video of how he predicted this 3 months ago.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by tbagjames(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
you think this his big head is ordinary?
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
INNOisBACK: If he was a Nigerian na Thanksgiving things... Pastors would use that an an avenue to rip him off after bombarding him with tales of the endless Vigils they held for him and trucks of candles they burnt on his behalf! undecided
You people always bashing Nigerian pastors need to calm the fvck down and quit the bullshit because we shall be made accountable for every idle word we utter/write. Just as there are thieves in God's vineyard, there are even many more sincere and righteous labourers, gardeners and shepherds.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
الـتـطــرف الـمـذهـبـي والطـائـ:
مروجيه ودعاته هم رسل الشيطان الى البشرية!!!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Bobo121(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames: you think this his big head is ordinary?
Lol,guy u no gud oh..
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
tsolz84: الـتـطــرف الـمـذهـبـي والطـائـ:
مروجيه ودعاته هم رسل الشيطان الى البشرية!!!
Are you serious? Adonbelivit! Hm, I'm in shock. Tell us more... shocked shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by ENDTIMES: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
psychologist: [code][/code]cheated death

Only the passengers of MH17 have been confirmed dead, MH370 is still at large.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by condralbede(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oluwa is involved .

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by adioolayi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
In the voice of my forefathers...Paa! Le kini, Paa!! Le keji....to ba di Paa!!! Le keta..wahala nbo. Idimere so'gi gun ko ma ba gun'yi oyin........Thread carefully
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by kobonaire(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
tobdee: Wow.. His time is not anywhere by! Just go for thanksgiving!!!
My first comment on Nairaland!....and I made FP!
Whao. What a rush !
***singing pharell Williams "because am happy"***
congrats but wetin happen?? was your previous account banned?
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Forget Luck here if are meant to die by plane u don't need Visa or Ticket n if u r meant to die by bicycle u don't need to possess one .
So what will happen must happen jawe

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Smartsyn(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Goodluck got to him even in Malaysia..
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by ukachy69: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
KOKUMO
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by chlowi(f): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
I hate to say this, however I just have to... saved by Grace!!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
kobonaire: congrats but wetin happen?? was your previous account banned?
No, this is a new account, my friends gave me a revelation on Nairaland.. And felt like joining....thanks man!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Wilson125(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na God save u o.. oboi jst dey wit ur bicycle cus deris God in everyfing we r duin..
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by ednut1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
jst like final destination movies. u cant cheat death sir. watch ur back

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by peleson: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Now I call that goodluck

Join TAN
Benefit of one star ambassador of transformation ambassador of Nigeria (1)you have access to first hand TAN activities (2) you have access to offers and opportunities which includes travelling, training, job opportunities (3) N10000 logistics money (4) you become a ward coordinator and may rise to state coordinator (5)you represent your ward in a national meeting of tan ambassador NA GOODLUCK JONAThAN JOIN NOW http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=28052. Phone no should be in this format (803)235-0000
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by therapisteve(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Psalm 118:17 Personified
He should be Re-christened to MH11817
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by peleson: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Now I call that goodluck

Join TAN
Benefit of one star ambassador of transformation ambassador of Nigeria (1)you have access to first hand TAN activities (2) you have access to offers and opportunities which includes travelling, training, job opportunities (3) N10000 logistics money (4) you become a ward coordinator and may rise to state coordinator (5)you represent your ward in a national meeting of tan ambassador NA GOODLUCK JONATHAN JOIN NOW http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=28052. Phone no should be in this format (803)235-0000
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere: It wasn't his time sha.

He has real luck, unlike the smelly azzed good luck that brings doom to Nigerians grin
Eeyah.
Pele.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Agent8706(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
sarmiie:

and how, dear sir, does that relate to this post??......
Its a proverb for pluto's sake. When the cause of a problem is not curbed, it might still pork its ugly head again is the interpretation sir.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by glosali(f): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lucky man.....
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
سم الله الرحمن الرحيمسم الله الرحمن الرحيمالدِّينِ بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
“But whoever turns away from the Qur'an;he will have a hard life,and we will raise him up
blind on the Day of Judgment”
[Quran 20:124]..the less you know;the better for you
Ishilove:
Are you serious? Adonbelivit! Hm, I'm in shock. Tell us more... shocked shocked grin

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Expsbterror(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
HooxJnr: When a lion
eats a bad person and it is
not killed, tomorrow it will
eat a good person -
Zambia proverb

Hmmm no comment. Committee of African adages go look to d relationship of this adage to the context....

*sipping my coffee * none my business
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by wisolf(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Genea: Lucky dude,i pray dis kind of a tin happen 2 me 2,longlive to me
you praying dis kind of tin happen 2 u means u r praying 4 loss of lives,u think God will answer that kind of prayer?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Expsbterror(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
psychologist: [code][/code]cheated death

Is dat so.... I hope u have seen final destination... For those dat thought they cheated death....

Well
*sipping my coffee * none my business
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by akereconfi: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Final Destination

he should watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge / Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje / Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.