Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It (18885 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by canalily(m): 4:08am On Jul 23, 2014
p2t2r: you and who
...u dnt even hav name so i dnt know whom you ar asking. Lok at ur name lyk change of subject formular...all these J.S.S 1 mathematics....
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by canalily(m): 4:10am On Jul 23, 2014
uzolexis:

thanks for writing what was on my mind grin grin
...lets face the real happines dear. How is life going your side?
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by fapcrook(m): 5:09am On Jul 23, 2014
canalily: ...u dnt even hav name so i dnt know whom you ar asking. Lok at ur name lyk change of subject formular...all these J.S.S 1 mathematics....
no mind d guy , his name sounds like pituitary, u remember d gland in d body?
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by oppinionated(f): 5:33am On Jul 23, 2014
lipsrsealed embarassed
chelseabmw: wowwwww........ Our God is great

This is the sort of comment that irritates me. What is "our" god? Did he attribute his luck to any deity? What about others who died? Their own gods were not "great"? Classic example of religioud selfishness
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by wayne4loan: 5:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Any double tragedy in our life, we use this dude as a point of contact , we must miss u in Jesus name

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by ekpesa(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2014
nifton: If its true,make dem querry am nah maybe he's got somtin dat can detect doomed flights.
. .....this should be a topic you should research.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by nifton(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2014
ekpesa: . .....this should be a topic you should research.
Sorry am not an aviation expert,buh u fit do am na.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by chelseabmw(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2014
oppinionated: lipsrsealed embarassed

This is the sort of comment that irritates me. What is "our" god? Did he attribute his luck to any deity? What about others who died? Their own gods were not "great"? Classic example of religioud selfishness

And you think you make sense with this your comment? so i shouldn't celebrate with this man again by thanking God? You need a surgery on ur brain
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Youngzedd(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2014
colossus2:
Why copy me undecided
Can't you change your own to Lucky Dube embarassed

Nawaa Oooo person no fit book space 4 una village.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by canalily(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2014
fapcrook: no mind d guy , his name sounds like pituitary, u remember d gland in d body?
...dnt even call him pituitary because both the anterior nd posterior hav reasonable functions, call pineal gland whose function is a mystery...imagine algebra asking me questions nd i solved it....
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Expsbterror(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2014
HooxJnr: When a lion
eats a bad person and it is
not killed, tomorrow it will
eat a good person -
Zambia proverb

Quote me next time and die

One question for both of you, do you understand the meaning of the word proverb?

Plz u can sure go on explaining/relating it to d post.... So u clear d air..
"Where my coffee" observing my business.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by uzolexis(f): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2014
canalily: ...lets face the real happines dear. How is life going your side?

Life's good dear. How's ur end?
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2014
colossus2:
Why copy me undecided

grincheesygrincheesygrin
lolxxx....lwkm

wetin pesin nor go c for nl
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by canalily(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
uzolexis:

Life's good dear. How's ur end?
...beloved, am cool, pass me ur email lets go private.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmmm...I smell some Final Destination tins lipsrsealed

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Genea(f): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2014
henryobinna: don't pray to have someone's fate, it might turn bad along the line.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by astOorR(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2014
INNOisBACK: If he was a Nigerian na Thanksgiving things... Pastors would use that an an avenue to rip him off after bombarding him with tales of the endless Vigils they held for him and trucks of candles they burnt on his behalf! undecided

foolishness is when a nobody talks about somebody
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Burger01(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2014
colossus2: Do not book flight again.
Continue using bicycle.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2014
astOorR:

foolishness is when a nobody talks about somebody
I want to believe you're the nobody talking to me(a somebody). Apparently you are the foolsih folk here
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by henryobinna(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Genea: lol
hehe, why you dey laugh?
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Genea(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2014
henryobinna: hehe, why you dey laugh?
didnt tink to dat extent,was only lukin at d positiv part
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by henryobinna(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Genea: didnt tink to dat extent,was only lukin at d positiv part
ok then, but what I said is true na
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Genea(f): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
henryobinna: ok then, but what I said is true
kinda
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by henryobinna(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Genea: kinda
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by IfyAwazie(f): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
colossus2:
Why copy me undecided
very funny
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
kobonaire: wow, you learn fast, you already have a profile pic, a signature and you use all the unique NL lingua "I made it to FP" comments etc .... you have done very well for just being on NairaLand for a 'few hours' wink
Tahnks man...na as a result of good observation!
But am still learning I cud also learn from you.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Castroii: I sight u mr mike!! Wetin do ur formerr acct
Haba na, which mike? Mike Tyson or mike Jackson
♈όϋ funny man!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by grandlexuz(m): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2014
The magic power of Albinos!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Burger01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishilove:
Are you serious? Adonbelivit! Hm, I'm in shock. Tell us more... shocked shocked grin

Ishilove, I swear you don crase grin grin grin

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Burger01:
Ishilove, I swear you don crase grin grin grin
Nairaland is 'crasey' place. Do in Rome as the.... Fill in the gap tongue
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Burger01(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishilove:
Nairaland is 'crasey' place. Do in Rome as the Nigerianstongue

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Burger01:

Wrong answer, bad idea. You know us Nigerians like to show ourselves anywhere we are, so I'd likely get my African asss kicked out of Rome if I act like a Nigerian. Hence, I will confine the crase to Nairaland grin tongue

6 Nigerian States With Largest Muslim Population / Adeyinka Mafe Dumps Amosun’s APM, Returns To APC / Newssen. Adeleke Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement