Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It (18883 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by akereconfi: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
YoursGEJ: The guy no talk which juju him dey use

See Black African man mentality

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
INNOisBACK: If he was a Nigerian na Thanksgiving things... Pastors would use that an an avenue to rip him off after bombarding him with tales of the endless Vigils they held for him and trucks of candles they burnt on his behalf! undecided

LMAO Guy you got what i was thinking!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by NairaMinted: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation

In case you missed it, here is the evidence provided by the Russian Defense Ministry..... Theirs isn't based on "social media" or "common sense"...

MH17 Show & Tell: Russia is showing its satellite pictures and radar information for GLOBAL SCRUTINY.

They are showing the Kiev regime deploying anti-air missile systems in Donetsk in and around the area where MH17 crashed. They also provided information regarding Ukrainian fighters trailing flight MH17, the possibility of an air-to-air attack on MH17, and inconsistencies with Ukrainian air traffic control.

There were a series of questions asked throughout the presentation, nothing "concluded" - which is funny when you compare it with the West who has shown the world NOTHING but have drawn MANY conclusions.

Now it's time for the Pentagon to show us their pictures and explanations.

Video (English & Russian):

http://www.vesti.ru/only_video.html?vid=610598

Meanwhwile...

This is so far the American response to Russia's evidence provided...

Just yesterday the best the deputy spokesperson of the State Department, Marie Harf could offer was a “preponderance of evidence” pointing to the fact that militia in eastern Ukraine downed flight MH17. That the US government’s suspicions were based on information gathered from social media sites.
“We saw in social media afterwards, we saw videos, we saw photos of the pro-Russian separatists bragging about shooting down an aircraft,” “Sometimes you can’t get into all the specifics,” she said. “Based on open information which is basically common sense, right – we know where it was fired from, we know who has this weapon.” Wow! Just, wow! The US government want to impose sanctions and possibly go to war based on evidence from social media sites and common sense?? Shame, shame, shame!!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by leshluap(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
tejpot: Only God can do this

I know some eightist will rant cool
. Na tru Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo bros eightist, cus me self na tenist,,,
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Kx: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
colossus2:
Why copy me undecided
Can't you change your own to Lucky Dube embarassed
u never see where person copy another person name and exam number for exam!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
tsolz84: سم الله الرحمن الرحيمسم الله الرحمن الرحيمالدِّينِ بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
“But whoever turns away from the Qur'an;he will have a hard life,and we will raise him up
blind on the Day of Judgment”
[Quran 20:124]..the less you know;the better for you
Worrefa
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by okogbemyk(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
I guess he Lived to die another day!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
tobdee: Wow.. His time is not anywhere by! Just go for thanksgiving!!!
My first comment on Nairaland!....and I made FP!
Whao. What a rush !
***singing pharell Williams "because am happy"***
I sight u mr mike!! Wetin do ur formerr acct

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by okotv(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
now i know God has a purpose for you...fulfill it thats all
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by robinicule(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
psychologist: [code][/code]cheated death
you have turn it to final destination abi?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by kobonaire(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
tobdee:
No, this is a new account, my friends gave me a revelation on Nairaland.. And felt like joining....thanks man!
wow, you learn fast, you already have a profile pic, a signature and you use all the unique NL lingua "I made it to FP" comments etc .... you have done very well for just being on NairaLand for a 'few hours' wink
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Waspy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
If I tell una wetin go kill the guy last last, una No go believe undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by kobonaire(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Waspy: If I tell una wetin go kill the guy last last, una No go believe undecided undecided
ha ha - tell us now
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by kobonaire(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
NairaMinted: Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation

In case you missed it, here is the evidence provided by the Russian Defense Ministry..... Theirs isn't based on "social media" or "common sense"...

MH17 Show & Tell: Russia is showing its satellite pictures and radar information for GLOBAL SCRUTINY.

They are showing the Kiev regime deploying anti-air missile systems in Donetsk in and around the area where MH17 crashed. They also provided information regarding Ukrainian fighters trailing flight MH17, the possibility of an air-to-air attack on MH17, and inconsistencies with Ukrainian air traffic control.

There were a series of questions asked throughout the presentation, nothing "concluded" - which is funny when you compare it with the West who has shown the world NOTHING but have drawn MANY conclusions.

Meanwhwile...

Just yesterday the best the deputy spokesperson of the State Department, Marie Harf could offer was a “preponderance of evidence” pointing to the fact that militia in eastern Ukraine downed flight MH17. That the US government’s suspicions were based on information gathered from social media sites.
“We saw in social media afterwards, we saw videos, we saw photos of the pro-Russian separatists bragging about shooting down an aircraft,” “Sometimes you can’t get into all the specifics,” she said. “Based on open information which is basically common sense, right – we know where it was fired from, we know who has this weapon.” Wow! Just, wow! The US government want to impose sanctions and possibly go to war based on evidence from social media sites and common sense?? Shame, shame, shame!!
nice try .... now quit féllating Mr. Putin .... even the Russians know he is responsible. He should own up to the mistake and compensate the families of the victims.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by canalily(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
uzolexis: ......
....lets work together to share this happines...
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by amnestylaw1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
INNOisBACK: If he was a Nigerian na Thanksgiving things... Pastors would use that an an avenue to rip him off after bombarding him with tales of the endless Vigils they held for him and trucks of candles they burnt on his behalf! undecided

LMAO grin If na Nigeria, another Nollywood Movie don done. "Last Flight to Abuja" Part 2

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by experimentist: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
D guy na winch.... On a serious note, na God save him
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
cheesy u look cute with ur mom..
Ishilove:
Worrefa
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by experimentist: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
NairaMinted: Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation

Meanwhwile...

guy you for open another thread na.. Me nuh dey like long story o.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by dyn01: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
What did u say d guy's name is? Need to knw wen booking a flight
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by henryobinna(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Genea: Lucky dude,i pray dis kind of a tin happen 2 me 2,longlive to me
don't pray to have someone's fate, it might turn bad along the line.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by oshokay(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
colossus2: Do not book flight again.
Continue using bicycle.

hahahaha nice advice
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by dhaewood(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
[size=29pt].........and your name shall be "IKUDAISI IKUKOYI" MEANING "DEATH HAS PRESERVED/REJECTED THIS ONE"[/size]
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Yugosng(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
MANGAM: The proverbial cat with nine lives

Some serious 9 lives there!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by p2t2r(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
okparaugo: He might live forever like bro Enoch, Elijah and myself.
I pity you, you just wan d!e before day break undecided
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by p2t2r(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
canalily: ....lets work together to share this happines...
you and who
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by uzolexis(f): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
canalily: ....lets work together to share this happines...

thanks for writing what was on my mind grin grin
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by JEITO: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Even with free first class ticket to any island of my choice for a month vacation all expenses paid, I aint flying any airline with an M on.

NB: if the M is for Malaysia.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2014

A nigerian church will soon claim him somehow. watch!
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by tit(f): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Third time lucky.
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by naijacutee(f): 2:54am On Jul 23, 2014
This guy is a fraud as he has not being able to provide a ticket or any evidence he was in either of those flights. Please guys, question everything you read. See: http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/07/myths_of_malaysia_airlines_crashes_100_aids_researchers_man_almost_took.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newssen. Adeleke Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement / Patrick Obahiagbon On Being Disturbed By A Girl On Facebook / Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.