Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk (2831 Views)

Buhari Defends His Records On BBC Hardtalk / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) / Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by ogawisdom(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Oby has lost all d respect I ve for her. She is nw a pathetic attention seeker. Wat a huge joke of a woman undecided

Jona all d way tongue
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Hangard: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
anago9010: you have to bow to the ignorance of these gej @ss lickers, on which political party have aunty oby contest any election in this country. a government appointment is not a political participation, which of that is so hard for gej salty balls lickers to dechiper.
You are actually the one swimming in ocean of ignorance, you don't even know the meaning of politician. A politician is a person that is in a position whether elected, appointed to generally influence the decision making and formulating general polices for those he is incharge of.
FROM WIKIPEDIA

Politician
For other uses, see The Politician
(disambiguation) .
A politician , political leader , or
political figure (from Classical
Greek πόλις, " polis "wink is a person
who is involved in influencing
public policy and decision making
. This includes people who hold
decision-making positions in
government, and people who seek
those positions, whether by
means of election , inheritance ,
coup d'état , appointment ,
conquest , or other means. Politics
is not limited to governance
through public office. Political
offices may also be held in
corporations. In civil uprisings,
politicians may be called freedom
fighters. In media campaigns,
politicians are often referred to as
activists.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politician

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by ochejoseph(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hangard:
You are actually the one swimming in ocean of ignorance, you don't even know the meaning of politician. A politician is a person that is in a position whether elected, appointed to generally influence the decision making and formulating general polices for those he is incharge of.
FROM WIKIPEDIA

Politician
For other uses, see The Politician
(disambiguation) .
A politician , political leader , or
political figure (from Classical
Greek πόλις, " polis "wink is a person
who is involved in influencing
public policy and decision making
. This includes people who hold
decision-making positions in
government, and people who seek
those positions, whether by
means of election , inheritance ,
coup d'état , appointment ,
conquest , or other means. Politics
is not limited to governance
through public office. Political
offices may also be held in
corporations. In civil uprisings,
politicians may be called freedom
fighters. In media campaigns,
politicians are often referred to as
activists.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politician
. God Bless you ! This level of hypocrisy is nauseating !

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by ochejoseph(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" / Inec’s Card Reader: The Game Changer / Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.