Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) (12227 Views)

Boko Haran Prisoners: Obiano Pleads For Calm / I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji / Back In Captivity:boko Haran Recaptures 45 Out 63 Escaped Borno Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Theflint1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:
Hmmm use condomm
suspected he was rettttarded....hope u use condom with those goats sha
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by bloodykiller: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: suspected i was rettttarded...:-) i use condom with those goats sha
Thats your fvcking bis

Go and die
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by kobonaire(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
RIP ...... Mr. Umar Abubakar
He is a Nigerian hero. He died serving his country. He was a brave man and never once cried out during his brutal and senseless execution. I hope his life and the life of many that have been taken away by BH are not in vain. All f'kin Boko Haram members should be exterminated and the BH ideology eradicated like the plague
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Aspireahead(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
dekronik: I remember vivdly this is similar to what happened in Zaki Biam when 19 soldiers of the NA were butchered by the Tivs. We all know how Obasanjo handled the case. GEJ what is happening. Evacuate the women, children and the aged and level the whole Borno state ASAP. These useless Kanuris seem to think they have the monopoly of violence. Useless bastards.
I am responding to you because I was in zaki biam when that issue occurred and those idiots who did that nonsense one,even one of them was not touched by the invading soldiers, rather it was innocent Igbo traders,Hausa men(who were being harrased by the Tivs) and some helpless civilians who were killed. I nearly lost both of my parents that Tuesday. our lives took a plunge that day and its not something anyone should be praising obasanjo for.
the culprits were not terrorist, had no military training and did not even have sophisticated weapons. it was possible to have arrested them without killing anyone,as were identifiable especially as some policemen were made to interrogate the soldiers before their gruesome murder. thank you
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by JEITO: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sahara Reporters have a case to answer on boko haram....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by awoononi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
WTF!!! sad angry
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by naso2(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
you guys should be careful with threads like this.

This is someone's relation(brother,nephew,husband) it shows no respect for the families of these soldiers if we create threads like this with the name of the victim. lets apply caution
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Azo(m): 5:09am On Jul 24, 2014
its a pity many people in this forum are ignorami shouting at the top of there voices on keybords that islam is breeding terrorists but forgot that many people dyung in bomb blasts are muslims. A sheikh was attacked yesterday in Kaduna by a suicide bomber and Bukhari was almost killed in the same blast and you idiotic morons still say this is an islamic plot. I pity your short sightedness and lack of developed brains.. Open your hearts my fellow Nigerians and stop your hatred for Islam to face the facts..
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Azo(m): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Gabrielsylar: Mohammed pubh saw will never find peace

laanatullah alayhi
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by OneNaira6: 5:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Jesus Christ they decapitated the man while he's still alive. You can see his leg moving while they were cutting his head.

This is the WORST way to die. I wouldn't even wish this on my enemy. May the soul of the guy rest in perfect peace. As for Boko Haram members, hell fire awaits each and every one of you. That 40 year old virgins una are looking for would definitely rape una with fire in hell. ediots

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by beatzbyraiyub(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2014
tit: Join me in demanding amnesty for Boko Haram.
#bringbackourarmy!
are u a rag head? What foolish amnesty! U wont after them granting their wish/requests, they will re-strategize and regroup in their thousands to haunting every region down and if we allow nigeria to split then the blood of the entire citizenry is in our hands. Because when we allow nigeria split, boko haram sect will find it easy for them to capture all the norths n form their own lslamic nation, for dz is their utimate goal n we will must not close an eye to it. Cant u see their wary strategies, they boombard every nook n cranny of the north to shake the whole body of nigeria;.they fight and attack our army day & night, they throw panics into other neighbouring northern states through their series of suicidial attacks at the same, they wont to fuel a bullow of choas and crisis in these state with the sole aim of letting anarchy ushered in. We must not accept them within, or near us. therefore, wherever u are, all eyes must be on alerts; do not accomodate too good-to-be true strangers or let our houses to them- for everyone nigerian individual is now his/her country watch-dog. We must fight back n rescue the remains of our fallens. "As the brave stand & fight, only cowards runs in fear while their fears keep haunting them"
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by T8ksy(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

but pa awo signed you people up for one nigeria. where are you running to? enjoy.

you are a bloody liar! In actual fact, it was zik who signed us all for One Nigeria and you know this but your mischevious self just can't help slandering the great man.

Its on record that both the sardunna and awo were not keen on the notion but zik was up for it calling himself a "nationalist" even as the northerners were slaughtering ibos-his kinsmen in the north.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
T8ksy:

you are a bloody liar! In actual fact, it was zik who signed us all for One Nigeria and you know this but your mischevious self just can't help slandering the great man.

Its on record that both the sardunna and awo were not keen on the notion but zik was up for it calling himself a "nationalist" even as the northerners were slaughtering ibos-his kinsmen in the north.

When push came to shove what did the suicidal maniac do? Became aboki house boy.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by T8ksy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

When push came to shove what did the suicidal maniac do? Became aboki house boy.

You mean when some mofos came down to "liberate" his people?

Aboki house boy ke? Like the great (?) Zik was sniffing tsfa bslewa's yansh in the 1st republic? And Dr. Ekweume was equally contented to go down on all fours to munch on shagari's mojo
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
T8ksy:

You mean when some mofos came down to "liberate" his people?

Aboki house boy ke? Like the great (?) Zik was sniffing tsfa bslewa's yansh in the 1st republic? And Dr. Ekweume was equally contented to go down on all fours to munch on shagari's mojo

Is that what they told you in your mud hut free education schools?

We already know that his tribe is full of lies but when added with betrayal of your ally, it is unforgivable. No other nation has ever done such in history of humanity. Which is why our both tribes can never live in proper harmony no matter how much you beg and slander.

We burnt down foolish Zik's house in Onitsha while you lot venerate your rat poison lover.
Ekwueme made sure awolowo didn't win and made sure abiola's result was cancelled. If you think the great Ekwueme was there just for the position, you have another think coming. He was there to make sure betrayers and back stabbers don't reap from where they did not sow.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
But pa awo signed you people up for one nigeria. where are you running to? enjoy.

^^ Agreed. One Nigeria under GEJ grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Rexyl(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Allah has given them the authority to cut heads of human beings.... so pathetic.

My question is which Allah?

Some people are being forced to sit on the devil
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by T8ksy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Is that what they told you in your mud hut free education schools?

We already know that his tribe is full of lies but when added with betrayal of your ally, it is unforgivable. No other nation has ever done such in history of humanity. Which is why our both tribes can never live in proper harmony no matter how much you beg and slander..

we have never been allies with you slimy, flatheaded mofos

As for begging, you must high on good sensimilia! No one in the country wants nada to do with you guys and when this dumb contraption finally goes up in smoke, we shall see who needs who, most.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
T8ksy:

we have never been allies with you slimy, flatheaded mofos

As for begging, you must high on good sensimilia! No one in the country wants nada to do with you guys and when this dumb contraption finally goes up in smoke, we shall see who needs who, most.

We have heard the same from the suicidal maniac but when time came to act, cowardice made him shat his pants and bow to aboki. So we are now used to your empty boasts.

Yorubas were not our allies, yet Ojukwu freed Awolowo from federal prison?
Yorubas were not our allies, yet Ojukwu reached an agreement with Awolowo?
Yorubas were not our allies, yet Banjo, a yorubaman led the Lagos invasion? Since when do people lead their enemy's army?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SIMBIAT ABIOLA, The Story Of Love And Courage / Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm / Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.