Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! (2036 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / Why Married Men Don't Like Wearing Their Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
I recently moved to PHC for business purpose and am staying at a colleges apartment for the mean time(she and her husband forced me) instead of the hotel I planned to stay. Ever since I entered all of them were looking like they never see man before. Then one girl helped me carry my bag inside and begged me for the gala and moi moi I was holding. I gave her as reward.

Now everytime I spray my clothes, this girl always collect my boxers and wear in the morning. I ignored her. Now she come with other friends and they all wear the new dozen I just bought and wear every morning. I am fed up.
They have finished all my boxer shorts and I don't know what to do. Should I confront her? Is it rituals she is doing with it? Or is she giving them to her boyfriend? I want my boxers back!!!

1 Like

Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi bro this matter tie wrapper I don't blame the girls I blame you for not marking your territory the first time she tried it.

Call a meeting and set them straight if possible go get the hotel room!

2 Likes

Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Afrok(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nairaland needs screening... Seriously; Colleges (i think u meant colleague) apartment, dozen of boxers? Collects boxers after spraying ur clothes? women now wears boxers more often than men that they keep collecting ur boxers? Gala and moi moi? Damn... Op U can do better than this, ur post is not just making sense to me even if U wanna seek attention.

8 Likes

Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Afrok: Nairaland needs screening... Seriously; Colleges (i think u meant colleague) apartment, dozen of boxers? Collects boxers after spraying ur clothes? women now wears boxers more often than men that they keep collecting ur boxers? Gala and moi moi? Damn... Op U can do better than this, ur post is not just making sense to me even if U wanna seek attention.
sharrrap
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Afrok(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
krall: sharrrap
haha... Oga no vex na tongue
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
u knw wat...stop using boxers...start tying towel....
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Danhumprey: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2014

Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: u knw wat...stop using boxers...start tying towel....
to work?
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Afrok(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
hmmm... For person wey get dozen of boxers to leave the boxers and start tying towel? I'll suggest he starts wearing panties cheesy
I guess op is looking for attention, but I think him slapping a soldier will give him the desired attention grin
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
krall: to work?
to work...u can use baby towels...
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: to work...u can use baby towels...
but it will make my bottom look big
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
krall: but it will make my bottom look big
ha!dats now d problem ooo....u ll use dat baby nylon too tie am well well ni

1 Like

Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: ha!dats now d problem ooo....u ll use dat baby nylon too tie am well well ni
cne010: Hi bro this matter tie wrapper I don't blame the girls I blame you for not marking your territory the first time she tried it.
Call a meeting and set them straight if possible go get the hotel room!
I have packed my things already. Am moving to a hotel
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
krall: I have packed my things already. Am moving to a hotel
lol...safe joni
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by georgesylva(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
krall: I recently moved to PHC for business purpose and am staying at a colleges apartment for the mean time(she and her husband forced me) instead of the hotel I planned to stay. Ever since I entered all of them were looking like they never see man before. Then one girl helped me carry my bag inside and begged me for the gala and moi moi I was holding. I gave her as reward.

Now everytime I spray my clothes, this girl always collect my boxers and wear in the morning. I ignored her. Now she come with other friends and they all wear the new dozen I just bought and wear every morning. I am fed up.
They have finished all my boxer shorts and I don't know what to do. Should I confront her? Is it rituals she is doing with it? Or is she giving them to her boyfriend? I want my boxers back!!!
Buy a new set, u pass them. If she tries it again u go change am 4 am.
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by chaberry(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2014
krall: I recently moved to PHC for business purpose and am staying at a colleges apartment for the mean time(she and her husband forced me) instead of the hotel I planned to stay. Ever since I entered all of them were looking like they never see man before. Then one girl helped me carry my bag inside and begged me for the gala and moi moi I was holding. I gave her as reward.

Ndi ara
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 23, 2014
op...u don smoke weed...wetin u write for up derr so??d statement dont even match...were... u coming from...and were u goin to..i dnt know..pointless thread...backsliding outa thread
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2014
U again
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by McWhillion(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Krall you are so weird, I no go surprise if na woman matter kill you finally. By the way, how can you buy gala and moi moi? Which kin combination be that?

As for those babes wearing your boxers, collect their pants too and wear.
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by nicetboy(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Afrok: Nairaland needs screening... Seriously; Colleges (i think u meant colleague) apartment, dozen of boxers? Collects boxers after spraying ur clothes? women now wears boxers more often than men that they keep collecting ur boxers? Gala and moi moi? Damn... Op U can do better than this, ur post is not just making sense to me even if U wanna seek attention.
sory to say this bro, u need medical checkup, if u dnt have anythin jst shut up. Prof I too know, na ur type no sabi anything busy body. I hate proud and arrogant pple
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Krall,

u and your tales by moonlight stories again cheesy

u no dey tire undecided
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Afrok(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
nicetboy: sory to say this bro, u need medical checkup, if u dnt have anythin jst shut up. Prof I too know, na ur type no sabi anything busy body. I hate proud and arrogant pple
thanks and God bless u....
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Summersland(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
cheesy
Re: She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! by Jasi7(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2014

Krall u see wat am talkin abt abi...dis prsn thinks ure lyin too...

(1) (Reply)

Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... / 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down / (photo) What Is In The Mind Of The Groom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.