Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court (41748 Views)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by 1stola: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Stoopid woman!
I don't understand why NIGERIAN WOMEN think NIGERIAN MEN ARE CAPABLE OF LOVE. . . (giving or receiving)? undecided
SAY MAN WAN PHOCK YOUR AZZZE NA LOVE? undecided
A Nigerian man will sell his mother for sexxxx. . . .MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Na wetin ANIMAL get to do with love? cheesy

WONDERS!!!!!

Typical 'Y' marriage! lipsrsealed

I did not even have to go far. . . OGUN STATE must be involved ke! grin
A hoe product of a baby factory.

4 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by sweetgala(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
There is nothing beyond repair, as some have said here the lady is trying her best to save her marriage

See all those old sweet couples you see all have gone through their trying times when they "almost gave up" but they stuck to it and worked through the difficult times together and stronger thereafter .
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by 1stola: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
bashexyz:

you lucky I don't insult, cos i had alot to drop for u.

I am glad the woman in question is not ur friend or relative cos u will give her the worst of advise.

she's allowed legally and biblically to have sex, make love or Bleep her till after divorce.

if she sleeps with him either to save her marriage or cos she needed company is better than her sleeping with another man. so i give her big applauds.

am 101% sure u would have started sleeping with another man the moment u started going to court.

lastly if u have nothing valuable or constructive to add. please keep quiet and hold your peace.

you have no idea what been a single parent, so please keep quiet

may the Lord save her marriage. amen
Gbam.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by kandiikane(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where does he want me to go after having two children, alongside the sacrifices I have made for 10 years to keep the relationship?” She asked rhetorically.

Dumb azz bytch!! Maybe if you had made a life for yourself before jumping to marriage or be determined to make something of yourself rather than say"he provides and I look after the house and children" you would have had a place to go to. Goat!

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by passionate88: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
faithugo64: had she listened to her parents,she would not have ended up this way. There is a way that seems ryt in the eyes of men,but the end thereof is................
No b so.. This story aptly agrees with this saying "What an elder sees sitting down, a child wouldn't see even if he/she stands ontop an iroko tree"
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
princevinco: Don't blame the woman, she did the right thing. As long as the marriage had not been dissolved, she is free to make love with the man if the man demand for s*x, unless the woman want divorce herself. Those who are blaming the woman are those who don't know what it means to fix a troubled marriage.
I wrote in one of my article that one of the way to fix a troubled marriage is by PAYING A PRIZE, the woman is sort of paying the prize. The man has a problem, and i pray that in cause of the court proceedings he will come to himself and call of the case.
as long as they are living together, there is still hope for their marriage.

by there words u shall knw them "i mean the matured ones"
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by spiralwedge(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
someone is using remote control on the man. there's nothing wrong with their marriage. someone is intruding.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by foodandhampers: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Your Christmas can be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click here to findout more
http://www.foodandhampers.com/product-category/christmas-hampers/

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: All this for me cheesy grin

Nobody's life is perfect but it will take a very silly person to go ahead and open legs to someone who's already taken them to court for divorce.

Everyother balderdash you typed has nothing to do with my post.
In your mind now you've made a lot of sense.
His own midlife crisis led him to court to file for divorce.
Na only am don get midlife crisis before.
'Majority of men'
So mature you doesn't even know women suffer midlife crisis too?
I won't be surprised if this your sanctimonuos bullshiit story changes when the woman is the one taking him to court for flimsy excuses.
Only women sabi fight for their marriage.
No be only midlife crisis.

One young sissy is probably already waiting in the angle as he claims not to love his wife anymore.

'Not every storm should make a woman exit like lightening'

I'm waiting for you to balance that message because the person exiting like lightening here is the man. Unless you're reading a different story from the one I read.
I haven't even said she should bolt even though he's the one bolting. Just the simple message of self respect and keeping her legs closed until they resolve their issues.
Guess what if she gets pregnant from that last love making,he'll still leave and she'll suffer it alone.

Mr mature. undecided

Like I said the woman is doing everything humanly possible to keep her home and she ain't yielding even unto the last day until result is accomplished.

You and your feminist members can rant and call her unprintable names but this time she is trying to use sex to quieten the storm. If sex could be the leverage for unification then let give her the applause.

I don't expect a married woman of ten years with two wonderful kids to "okay" a divorce notice without fighting for the survival of her marriage.

Marriage is a long journey and it required two mentally fit people so that when one partner gets tired, the other can back/support the tired one until he/she regains strength. Backing out because a partner got frustrated means you weren't prepared for the journey.

Like I said; the woman is fighting brave. It ain't over until it is over.

8 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
kandiikane:
Dumb azz bytch!! Maybe if you had made a life for yourself before jumping to marriage or be determined to make something of yourself rather than say"he provides and I look after the house and children" you would have had a place to go to. Goat!

grin grin grin

kiss

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Kunleskey(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Some are blaming the wife simply because of what she did, the woman is not a fool but she try to save her marriage..and to be realistic is she going to start afresh? If she breakup with her husband.. naah.. dat's not a good idea..dats y we have individual differences. they way we perceive things and put it down is queit different..and some of u that are blaming the woman have nt married.if u have married u will kn what it means not to lose one's marriage..think deeply b4 you judge anybody.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
ENDTIMES: Honestly, this is the biggest caption of all in Nairaland!! Don't know where to start laughing and where to stop. grin grin grin
u cn start 4rm here now nd stop in hell
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by virago(f): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
natureblack: They still need each other

This reminds me of one Papa Comfort that lost his wife,while he was crying he said "Mama Comfort just die con carry that wonderful Congo waka"

You must be a joker
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by vitality22(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
CuteCynthia: I don't see why they are divorcing I hate break-ups and divorces
You can say that again dear. I get so annoyed when i hear the word divorce. It will never be my portion in Jesus Name
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by cruise14(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ssttuppiidd people who can't hold 10 months relationships down are passing judgement on a wise woman who has kept her home for 10yrs and still doing everything for her marriage.

She weighed her options of leaving a man who has not cheated or abusive, in the country where 75% women would stick with abusive husbands who also cheat. Most divorced women still keep going back for ssex. I would do the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Arsenate(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: All this for me cheesy grin
Nobody's life is perfect but it will take a very silly person to go ahead and open legs to someone who's already taken them to court for divorce.
Everyother balderdash you typed has nothing to do with my post.
In your mind now you've made a lot of sense.
His own midlife crisis led him to court to file for divorce.
Na only am don get midlife crisis before.
'Majority of men'
So mature you doesn't even know women suffer midlife crisis too?
I won't be surprised if this your sanctimonuos bullshiit story changes when the woman is the one taking him to court for flimsy excuses.
Only women sabi fight for their marriage.
No be only midlife crisis.
One young sissy is probably already waiting in the angle as he claims not to love his wife anymore.
'Not every storm should make a woman exit like lightening'
I'm waiting for you to balance that message because the person exiting like lightening here is the man. Unless you're reading a different story from the one I read.
I haven't even said she should bolt even though he's the one bolting. Just the simple message of self respect and keeping her legs closed until they resolve their issues.
Guess what if she gets pregnant from that last love making,he'll still leave and she'll suffer it alone.
Mr mature. undecided
make una dey give up na. all this feminists sef. even when its obvious to every reasonable being out there that the person you are quoting is making perfect sense you still arrogantly refused to learn. just open your mind to learn once in a while. you mustn't always "win" debate or argument.

6 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by stagger: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Big lesson for women: never allow a man to enter your London without collecting a visa from your parents.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by MissSlimbody(f): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
...Wish we av more pple like Ɣ☺ΰ̊. So mature
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by 50calibre(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
NL girls talk too much, they all talk tough online like they're Cinderella the princess. Lol

If a woman loves you, she loves you.. It doesn't matter what you do. As a matter of fact the more horrible you are to her, the more she loves you.

Self esteem is not for everyone, if you're fat and ugly, you can't have self esteem. You just have to accept whatever anyone throws at you because you don't have a choice.

So you don't throw away bad water until good water is available.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
They are not serious!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Arsenate: make una dey give up na. all this feminists sef. even when its obvious to every reasonable being out there that the person you are quoting is making perfect sense you still arrogantly refused to learn. just open your mind to learn once in a while. you mustn't always "win" debate or argument.
She is too aggressive these days.

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by MissSlimbody(f): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
God bless you bro
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by MaxWellStores(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Stoopid woman!
I don't understand why NIGERIAN WOMEN think NIGERIAN MEN ARE CAPABLE OF LOVE. . . (giving or receiving)? undecided
SAY MAN WAN PHOCK YOUR AZZZE NA LOVE? undecided
A Nigerian man will sell his mother for sexxxx. . . .MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Na wetin ANIMAL get to do with love? cheesy

WONDERS!!!!!

Typical 'Y' marriage! lipsrsealed

I did not even have to go far. . . OGUN STATE must be involved ke! grin

LOLZ! That's includes your father, brothers,and future sons and grandson, and husband and all the male that would ever spring forth outta ur *#s#y!

Na u place curse on them with your own mouth (Pro 18:21)

Lolzzz! Get knowledge, babe (Hoe 4:6)

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by hardeyincah(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
cant believe its a Nigerian thing until i read it....!

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

Like I said the woman is doing everything humanly possible to keep her home and she ain't yielding even unto the last day until result is accomplished.

You and your feminist members can rant and call her unprintable names but this time she is trying to use sex to quieten the storm. If sex could be the leverage for unification then let give her the applause.

I don't expect a married woman of ten years with two wonderful kids to "okay" a divorce notice without fighting for the survival of her marriage.

Marriage is a long journey and it required two mentally fit people so that when one partner gets tired, the other can back/support the tired one until he/she regains strength. Backing out because a partner got frustrated means you weren't prepared for the journey.

Like I said; the woman is fighting brave. It ain't over until it is over.
Arsenate: make una dey give up na. all this feminists sef. even when its obvious to every reasonable being out there that the person you are quoting is making perfect sense you still arrogantly refused to learn. just open your mind to learn once in a while. you mustn't always "win" debate or argument.

Look at both of you. Instead of facing the topic you're making 'feminist' comments.
How is that even related to this topic?
That's why it's tiring talking with most of you. Next thing you'll derail the thread.

I was expecting you to say she should employ counseling,get their both parents or church elders or anyone he listens to to talk to him.
Anything to make it work before he went the final and conclusive step of filing for divorce.

But instead you see opening her legs to a man who is so stone hearted that he's ok making love to her that day and dragging her to court the same day as a good thing for her to do.he was fully aware he was taking her to court to divorce her that day and he went ahead to sex her
Shudders*
Tufia.

If it was such a good thing why didn't he change his mind after they did it?
No he still went ahead to drag her to court.
Isn't that enough to show that no amount of sex can bring him back and earlier others who are in such situations know it the better for them.

How can anyone encourage someone to put up with something like that.

Y'all can keep preaching your desperation message. I won't support it.
Sex is never a weapon to keep a man.

Doing that only added on more crown of humiliation on the one he was already making her wear.

Adios

6 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by JEITO: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is what the hausas will call Auren leda.
But the man should be ashamed of himself. After 10years of marriage with two kids, and no job or house of her own, what does he expect her to do? Am sure she is already out of shape sef so she's not marketable anymore except for all those motor park mechanics and ise lo ogun ise bus drivers.

Another reason why marriage shouldn't be rushed into for any reason..

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oyu people are the most daft people i have ever seen! chinekee!! someone should download one hot slap for that man's cheek abeg! angry

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Ngokafor(f): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
..This is one of the reasons why i always encourage women to empower themselves educationally and financially..so that if s**t hits fan,she can at atleast take care of herself and her kids..

..I bet if this woman was financially independent,she will not be hanging on to this loser(who is hell bent on kicking her to the kerb) for dear life..The foolish man is not even bothered by his kids!..what an ingrate!

..later when life deals seriously with him in future,he will come running back to the woman and kids he abandoned with his tails between his legs and a truck load of silly sob stories all because of acute selfish interest...smh!..

..Let this be a lesson to young people as well.Be extra careful about eloping with a lover and getting married without the consents of your parents,like the woman alluded,if trouble ensures,you will have absolutely nowhere to go and no one to turn to..

..A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by RuuDie(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ SeaGold.

Damn dude. You nailed it... nice one!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote
author=LaRoyalHighness]For real! I agree totally with you and I am
ashamed to read this post. Smh for the woman. She deserves a dirty
slap.[/quote]..I know ur type.You will'double do' what that woman did.Stop being a hypocrite cos is nt by might.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Mintayo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed your hasty reprimand.

Which woman would want to end a 10 years old marriage without fighting back?

which woman will want to abandon 2 kids or become a single mom in her late 30s?

Who really need a divorce anyway? Not a practising Christian that I know.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband. That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his senses.

Not every storm in marriage should make a woman exit like a flashlight.
I wish i cld like your post a million times! I pity the man that marries the lady you quote,i am not surprised though! The woma in the Op is a great woman,a good wife and a wonderful mother who is ready to do anything to save her marriage and secure the future of her children! Unlike some womenladies,like the one you quoted who are shallow minded that the only song they understand is divorce!
May God help the woman!

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote
author=SeaGold]

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect
life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what
might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed
your hasty reprimand.

Which woman would want to end a 10 years old marriage without fighting
back?

which woman will want to abandon 2 kids or become a single mom in her
late 30s?

Who really need a divorce anyway? Not a practising Christian that I
know.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and
family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals
to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say
diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter
how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the
mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the
intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer
pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family
challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life
thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and
intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at
such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all
there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm
and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband.
That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the
husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the
right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his
senses.

Not every storm in marriage should make a woman exit like a flashlight.
[/quote]..God bless you.You have said it all.You just said it as it is in my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.