Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court (41859 Views)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Mintayo:
Lol. Good for you. Pained bawo? Why would i be pained. Everyone to his/her own o...:psaynotodivorce!
say yes to divorce WHEN YOUR DIGNITY AS A HUMAN BEING IS TRAMPLED UPON AND WHEN TREATED WITH CONTEMPT as the story entailed.say no to divorce when you are treated with respect and dignity. smiley

have a great night rest, this conversation is OVER cool

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Mintayo(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2014
kulyie: of course I don't expect you to understand ke grin

keep pretending afterall we masters in it wink

1st class hypocrites lipsrsealed
Ok ma. Go and sleep. Today is another day.:p
For the record,i am not a hypocrite,for any union,divorce should be the last resort! Personally,its not an option,there are so many ways ard anything that happens ina union!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Mintayo(m): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2014
kulyie: say yes to divorce WHEN YOUR DIGNITY AS A HUMAN BEING IS TRAMPLED UPON AND WHEN TREATED WITH CONTEMPT as the story entailed.say no to divorce when you are treated with respect and dignity. smiley

have a great night rest, this conversation is OVER cool
Funny,once your dignity is trampled upon,the next thing is divorce?? I guess you think marriage is bf-gf thingy?? There is no way 'your dignity' wnt be 'trampled' upon in marriage,btw there is nothing like "your/mine" (that selfishness)dignity when its comes to marriage, its should be our/us/we!
I guess if everyone listens to this,the rate of divorce will just skyrocket!

4 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Damyion(m): 3:32am On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia:

Stoopid woman!
I don't understand why NIGERIAN WOMEN think NIGERIAN MEN ARE CAPABLE OF LOVE. . . (giving or receiving)? undecided
SAY MAN WAN PHOCK YOUR AZZZE NA LOVE? undecided
A Nigerian man will sell his mother for sexxxx. . . .MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Na wetin ANIMAL get to do with love? cheesy

WONDERS!!!!!

Typical 'Y' marriage! lipsrsealed

I did not even have to go far. . . OGUN STATE must be involved ke! grin
Jesus Christ... Smh
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nogen: 5:53am On Jul 24, 2014
But were they even married? Hell No! So why are they talking about divorce?

I don't just understand some people sef. From live-in lovers to having babies together without a single bride price paid on her head?? If the man is tired, he has every right to move on.
Women should be smart enough! !!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Mintayo:
I wish i cld like your post a million times! I pity the man that marries the lady you quote,i am not surprised though! The woma in the Op is a great woman,a good wife and a wonderful mother who is ready to do anything to save her marriage and secure the future of her children! Unlike some womenladies,like the one you quoted who are shallow minded that the only song they understand is divorce!
May God help the woman!
That one that cost less than 15 litres of palmwine? She dare not try that rubbish in her own house. She knows the road to her village is very far. I repeat, she dare not try all this nonsense she posts on nairaland in her husband's house. All this feministic advice is only a manisfestation of self-hate.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2014
I'm awake.
Good morning
How are you?
kulyie: grin cheesy grin grin

greetings to mr loretta for me o grin

tell him not to be like any of this dangerous things littered all over nl.i know you tired and it shows in your mood. Just tuck your sexy yellow self into your duvet and go have yourself a good night rest kiss

mintayo dodo was sweet o tongue

sorry you were too PAINED tongue

mintayo
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2014
SeaGold:

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed your hasty reprimand.

Which woman would want to end a 10 years old marriage without fighting back?

which woman will want to abandon 2 kids or become a single mom in her late 30s?

Who really need a divorce anyway? Not a practising Christian that I know.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband. That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his senses.

Not every storm in marriage should make a woman exit like a flashlight.
WOW!! This calls for celebration ooooooooo.... SeaGold don finally replace hin dead brain cells with better produce. Mbok, this post too make sense eee...Spot on bro! Spot on!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Kanwulia: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2014
mentorandfriend: Am I the only one that thinks you do not make sense at all in your comments. Always jumbling large and small cases together. Besides, your propensity to insult men on this forum is not healthy for you, your girls, and Nairaland ladies who like your comments. If someone hurt you in the past, time has come for you to forgive him and set yourself free.

I be like person wey MOFOS fit hurt? cheesy
A whole ASAWANA AKA ORRRRRROSCO COMMANDO like my "very sEf"? grin
I sorry for you!
Come and try ya luck na! We go see who go "urt" who! cheesy

You must be mistaking me for one of your polygamously germinated "shemales" on or off NL!
Propensity to insult men aka DEMI GODS on this forum abi?

People who understand my POSTS can read between the lines.
You are not qualified to do so.

You are thereby. . . . . EXCUSED! kiss
Still waiting for your response aka MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION TO THE THREAD.
If you have any!

Thanks! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Kanwulia: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Tinyemeka:
cheesy Bebe!
You get plenty time on your hands.

An understatement of FACTS! cool
It is called SWAG! cool

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Mintayo(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
freshdude2: That one that cost less than 15 litres of palmwine? She dare not try that rubbish in her own house. She knows the road to her village is very far. I repeat, she dare not try all this nonsense she posts on nairaland in her husband's house. All this feministic advice is only a manisfestation of self-hate.
Lol,i don't know abt that. But its so pathetic reading some ladies posts on NL,sometimes i wonder if they are really 'women'. Some of them think once they have a little 'change',they are better than anyone and can do anything they like,no wonder we have so many single mother all around! Respect from me to any woman who will do anything to protect her home!

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by IcecoldDon: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2014
I believe feminists in this forum/country have it all wrong....they should strongly advocate and inculcate the values of financial freedom and independence on their sisters before they start dishing out advice on how to the affected ladies should go toe to toe with their men.

It is really amusing at best n irritating at worst coming to this forum n seeing at least one of these battles everyday.

Nigerian men protected by decades of culture and tradition are naturally oppressive and chauvinistic, but that ain't gonna change any tym soon as long as the type of ladies that abound r the money grubbing, lazy ass,self absorbed n financially dependant types we see around.

I bet the feminists here are those select few working, but I can assure you that u r in the extreme minority. Hence the status quo remains because in Nigeria, it is financial freedom n independence that brings Self esteem n confidence.

Finally, I do believe that ladies get a raw deal,cos even if u r independent guys still might avoid u. It just pisses me off that there seems to be no acceptance of the fact that this generation of guys are a serious upgrade to the past in terms of adjusting to female empowerment. We can do better....agreed but we r damn well doing well!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Bigsteveg(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2014
SeaGold:

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed your hasty reprimand.

Which woman would want to end a 10 years old marriage without fighting back?

which woman will want to abandon 2 kids or become a single mom in her late 30s?

Who really need a divorce anyway? Not a practising Christian that I know.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband. That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his senses.

Not every storm in marriage should make a woman exit like a flashlight.

You know i personally neva tot abt it deeply like dis, God bless u and give u more knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
The poor woman was just trying to hold the marriage together.

Do u know d funniest thing..most women abusing her on nairaland will even do the same thing.

Thank you for this comment, it shows we still have reasonable people in our country.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by meforyou1(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2014
in igboland, she will just be wasting her time. children out of wedlock belong to the woman's family and has no place in the man's family.
there's no issue of going to court to divorce when they were not married in the first instance.
but as yoruba doesnt have culture shaa, this can only happen in their land.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2014
See the way you are contradicting yourself.you are bashing women for being lazy, self absorbed and financially dependent for men on everything.that is ok no doubt lazy women are easy preys for every form of abuse in their stock.so meaning the only way they can escape from oppression is to empower themselves and those who CHOOSE NOT TO BE BE LAZY ARE AVOIDED because their insecured self can't stand women not asking for money to buy soup in the house, abi? grin

anyway enjoy your alone argument because I am definitely not going to be your guest tongue
IcecoldDon: I believe feminists in this forum/country have it all wrong....they should strongly advocate and inculcate the values of financial freedom and independence on their sisters before they start dishing out advice on how to the affected ladies should go toe to toe with their men.

It is really amusing at best n irritating at worst coming to this forum n seeing at least one of these battles everyday.

Nigerian men protected by decades of culture and tradition are naturally oppressive and chauvinistic, but that ain't gonna change any tym soon as long as the type of ladies that abound r the money grubbing, lazy ass,self absorbed n financially dependant types we see around.

I bet the feminists here are those select few working, but I can assure you that u r in the extreme minority. Hence the status quo remains because in Nigeria, it is financial freedom n independence that brings Self esteem n confidence.

Finally, I do believe that ladies get a raw deal,cos even if u r independent guys still might avoid u. It just pisses me off that there seems to be no acceptance of the fact that this generation of guys are a serious upgrade to the past in terms of adjusting to female empowerment. We can do better....agreed but we r damn well doing well!!!!!!!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by IcecoldDon: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2014
kulyie: See the way you are contradicting yourself.you are bashing women for being lazy, self absorbed and financially dependent for men on everything.that is ok no doubt lazy women are easy preys for every form of abuse in their stock.so meaning the only way they can escape from oppression is to empower themselves and those who CHOOSE NOT TO BE BE LAZY ARE AVOIDED because their insecured self can't stand women not asking for money to buy soup in the house, abi? grin

anyway enjoy your alone argument because I am definitely not going to be your guest tongue

if you read my last paragraph,I conceded that ladies get a raw deal here in Nigeria...sorta like between a rock n the high sea. I never said it is good or fair,just calling it as it is cos I am realist.

I just feel that there is no one fit all solution,so I try not to generalize. I spoke about the independence thing cos it gives you a platform in building your self confidence in your own worth and ability.

And why do you always lump guys to be threatened simply cos a chick works,I for instance would be thrilled n relieved. I bet u work? so r u saying that the guys u meet or date in ur experience are threatened by u

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by ridewithuzo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=spicy244]Having sex with a woman u don't love? shocked What can we call that? This iz the reason single parenting iz on high rampage. God HELP women
The man is simply stupid and not yet mature to be called a man.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by rafcrown(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
The woman is not ready to go anywhere because the man is satisfying her eemotionally,financially,sexually,romantically,physically....SO GENTLEMEN always endeavour to .......
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Tinyemeka(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia:

An understatement of FACTS! cool
It is called SWAG! cool
Nothing does you.
Fire dey go! wink
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by mentorandfriend(m): 4:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Kanwulia:

I be like person wey MOFOS fit hurt? cheesy
A whole ASAWANA AKA ORRRRRROSCO COMMANDO like my "very sEf"? grin
I sorry for you!
Come and try ya luck na! We go see who go "urt" who! cheesy

You must be mistaking me for one of your polygamously germinated "shemales" on or off NL!
Propensity to insult men aka DEMI GODS on this forum abi?

People who understand my POSTS can read between the lines.
You are not qualified to do so.

You are thereby. . . . . EXCUSED! kiss
Still waiting for your response aka MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION TO THE THREAD.
If you have any!

Thanks! kiss
My experience with people is that the more they talk, the less they think. I'm sorry to say this but you dont think at all before posting stuffs. And pls stop quoting me. We're class apart.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Kanwulia: 4:33am On Jul 25, 2014
mentorandfriend: My experience with people is that the more they talk, the less they think. I'm sorry to say this but you dont think at all before posting stuffs. And pls stop quoting me. We're class apart.

Ok!
Keep talking. . . .walkie-talkie! kiss
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by PMIcon(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
spicy244:
Having sex with a woman u don't love? shocked What can we call that? This iz the reason single parenting iz on high rampage. God HELP women

Sex may mean love to a woman, it is an act to a man though he can give it as love too.
A man, not disciplined of course, can have sex with ANY type of woman with obvious female anatomy and not think about any of them apart from to get more sex. Women need to get that straight and stop falling for men. If women know this, they will appreciate men who choose to be faithful despite all the unrecognized sexual harassments we endure from women every day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.