Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? (3741 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by elsieisy(f): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2014
We had a conversation one day and she had to give me her Facebook password to confirm, so I went on her facebook and she immediately deleted her chat with her cousin, I noticed what she did and it felt weird so I asked her why she deleted the chat and she said it was a mistake and that she wanted to delete something else. I had to let it go but then I couldn’t get my mind off it. I am always angry each time I remember what she did.

Few months after, she traveled and forgot some documents at home so she told me she would call her cousin to bring it over since he was traveling too and he will pass where she was, I said ok but to my Surprise the cousin didn’t get to her place until late at night so he slept over in her house, just the two of them. I wasn’t able to reach her all night until the next morning and she told me her phones were off due to flat battery. It sounded really weird but I kept quiet, though I confronted her about it and she denied it but I feel something is up and her cousin is always having her on his display picture. Do you think they are cheating or is it just me being an ass? Is there a way to find thing out. Your advice is much needed.

source - http://elsieisy.com/dear-elsians/do-you-think-my-girlfriend-is-cheating-on-me-with-her-cousin/
NB: any reasonable comment or advice might be transferred to the blog for the recipient to see. Thanks you
Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by Exponental(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Dont dig ur grave ursef. Worrying abt cheating spouse without proof is an invite to HBP.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by CuteCynthia(f): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Most likely she is.
Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by emmyw(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2014
hmmm,@Op,there is no trust,just try and find out,you shouldn't have asked for the facebook password,they will be more careful if something is going on.
Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by fijiano202(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Guy dont love too deep and stop making her ur no.1 priority...make sure bringing back the chibok girls is more important on ur mind than the thought of her with her cousin cos with the looks of things u may end up having hypertension for a girl who doesnt care

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by RColours: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Question is, can their relationship as cousins be traced to home? Are they really cousins?

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Dont you have a cousin you can cheat on her with? Go get one now.
Don't be suprised, they are doing it and making you the fool here.
Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by obi4eze(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2014
OP are you male or female?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by Bunchersstab(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2014
tongue tongue :PIn the news EFCC decleard Murtala Nyako wanted.
Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by dytbabe: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2014
CuteCynthia: Most likely she is.

Hey babes
Change the picture, its old

How's ur boo?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by McWhillion(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Op, I dey tire for you oooo.
Abeg help me ask the guy if he is a learner?
Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by angela98(f): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2014
I think there is a problem of communication here. We cannot conclude that your girlfriend is cheating. Confront your girlfriend with your worries, fears and suspicions. Both of you should be able to talk about it as adults. Then ask her to make her relationship with her cousin a bit more transparent if you don't feel comfortable with it..effective communication is the key to resolving this issue.. cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by Alexcollins(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Guy u dey dull men oooh, ur babe just dey brain u with dis old cousin story and u dey reason her. D interim cousin go continue to help u grease d engine, while u go dey fuel d car.
Re: Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? by elsieisy(f): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: Guy dont love too deep and stop making her ur no.1 priority...make sure bringing back the chibok girls is more important on ur mind than the thought of her with her cousin cos with the looks of things u may end up having hypertension for a girl who doesnt care

LMAOOOOO, what has the matter on ground got to do with chibok girls. very funny

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things Girls Do Before Sex / Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us / That Moment When You Wake Up And You Can't Move, It's Not An Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.