Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners (5094 Views)

NDLEA Makes U-turn On Buruji Kasamu: Will Vacate Residence / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by T9ksy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

I know that Yorubad don't exist in the North, and they are never killed in any of the crisis in the north. The ones slaughtered their for venturing to buy beans; the professor, and recently the redeem pastors are all Igbos?

Keep cowering in fear and discounting your loss (your dead) because you lack the courage to stare evil in the eye and say enough. It's folks like you that make some say 'yoruba blood is cheap' as you will always discount your dead as collateral damage, or deny them completely.

Whether you like it or north, abokis dagger swings both way, it had slaughtered yorubas, as it did Igbos, Efiks, Ijaws, Berom, Tiv etc during their madness. Get that into your thick skull or remain a spineless cowering snitching spineless coward!

You just don't get it!!! I also know comprehension is not your forte. Of course, the northerners slaughters southerners now irrespective of where they come from in the south but my point is, they started off with you guys. The slaughtered you in '45 and again in '53 yet you ibos still insist on one nigeria with the guys who takes immense pleasure from killing your brothers and sisters, like 'roaches. WHY?? If you had cut them loose in the beginning, they wouldn't still be killing all southerners now with such impunity. The northerners never wanted one nigeria with the south but you ibos were adamant saying, "let's just forget our differences and form a nation. we 'll sort out the matter of diversity as we grow together". You even offered to be their baggage man in the first republic, as a measure of goodwill. The northerners hate you guys as they see you all as carpetbaggers and they were never shy to express the level of animosity they hold for you guys YET ..................you had your chance in Jan '66 when your kith and kin "accidentally" found himself in the driving seat of our political caravan but instead of cutting the mallams loose, hell no, the ibos gave us ONE UNITED NIGERIA..................even as the mallams were rioting against decree 34 killing southerners, mainly ibos, ojukwu was at his best, chest-beating as usual like an inebriated orangutan.

Why did you guys sacrificed so many of your generations for one (obviously) fake united(sic!), nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ziluxga: U are short sighted. But inside me I know u are not short sighted, ur problem is only tribalism and bigotry. U hv refused to know that Ibo people still saying that all CPs of northern extraction should be redeployed was still a proactive call to stop any possible compromise frm them, hence bombs going off on Ibo soil. My friend what do u want from Ibos? You want their heads? Boko haram is making efforts to bomb SE which SW is not safe either,and the govt of SE is trying to do everything possible to stop them and now u waste out of ur stupidity want to start to blame Ibos of any possible dissolution of Nigeria leaving boko haram and their killings behind. u are pathetic!
You've said much without really saying anything.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by atlwireles: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
ukeleh: I am not surprise you cannot learn because your brain is too shallow to assimilate.

Now go kill somebody for your allah. Allow Asari do his talking on behalf of his people. You are not one. Almajiris, like you must learn to be proud of hell you have created in the far north. Leave the Niger delta alone.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

I just wish all your generation die in one day like ants

Son of a harlot born by masturb.ation

Bastard of a vulture idiotic bastard
You always seek attention, yet can't make any point. How I wish I could just get you. I will take you to the Second Niger Bridge from where I drop you body into the Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^You've got Ndigbo on your mind 24/7! Don't allow anyone have this much power over your pathetic life......without even try, i hasten to add!

What are you so scared of? undecided
Mu bu OrlandoOwoh na t'ujo? Nwannem, I'm not, I'm only concerned.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You always seek attention, yet can't make any point. How I wish I could just get you. I will take you to the Second Niger Bridge from where I drop you body into the Niger.

Otu nne gi there

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Mu bu OrlandoOwoh na t'ujo? Nwannem, I'm not, I'm only concerned.

I'll kill you if i see you.

Die idiotu

Amu mmpa gi there

4 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Ziluxga(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You've said much without really saying anything.
That's what u always say when u run out of words to continue your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ziluxga: That's what u always say when u run out of words to continue your stupidity.
That is what you get when you have no point.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

I'll kill you if i see you.

Die idiotu

Amu mmpa gi there
The dibia wey swear for you for una village don die. This is how you be for the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

Otu nne gi there
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Ziluxga(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
That is what you get when you have no point.
This is becoming a child's play. I can now see that you are a mediocre and should be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The dibia wey swear for me for my village don die. This is how i be for the rest of my miserable life.

i dont care rot in hell mofoo bastard vulture
go and die
otu nne gi there

afo sagbuo nne gi there

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation: Northerners will gladly return home, afterall what does an average northerner benefit from the south if not humiliation.

We are still waiting for the southerners to leave the north.

My Biafran brothers, what say you?
pleeease GO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ziluxga: This is becoming a child's play. I can now see that you are a mediocre and should be ignored.

you degrade yourself by talking to vultures

the guy is hopeless
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh][/quote]

die you bastard
vulture
may you never see tomorrow.

otolo gbaguo nne gi

ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Theflint1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

i dont care, I will rot in hell mofoo cause I'm a bastard vulture
I'm hoping to die soonest
ewobi...Na dog go chop u

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: ewobi...Na dog go chop me

yes thats your potion you will die a reckless death.

abominable son mother fvcker

mark my word one of your family member will dieee

bastard vulture

fvcking his mama since

vulture.

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

My dear, there is price for everything. We should all suffer to achieve what we want, but at the end everybody will be happy. The ibos have always hated and despised other Nigerians, there is no point living with people who hate you. I believe a peaceful dissolution of the country is what we need.

now u talking..but make no mistakes:d ibos do not hate anybody neither do we d niger deltans..we only hate inequity n injustice n we not takin' shiit no more

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Theflint1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

This us my portion; I will die a reckless death cause I'm an abominable son mother fvcker...

mark my words, all my family member will dieee

fvcking my mama since 1960

amen

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
truth4meal: Asari or whoever speak for the leaking mouth should shut up. When did he become spokesman of the south he should tell that to his fellow drunks in the south south.
mumu
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ziluxga: This is becoming a child's play. I can now see that you are a mediocre and should be ignored.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: may my generation all die amen

i dont care go and fvck the tattered woman as usual

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Theflint1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

i dont care, i'm going to the tattered woman(my mum), her pyssy don dey tire me sefl
Bastard I will track u and end ur miserable life, and stop sending me PMS... bastard# mother forker#

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by opportunist: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Let's face it, itz D nothern basterds that are holding us back in this country with their backward society and their moneygrurubbing elite. We are 100000 times better off withouth them

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Your Biafran brothers don't want to leave our north. Come help us evacuate them

Rexxie:
pleeease GO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
ukeleh: When did Asari become the spokes person of Niger Delta? He should remember Niger Delta is not occupied by only Ijaws but many states and tribes. He should speak for only Ijaws and stop fermenting trouble. Cann't he even look for solution to problem? Because he is benefiting from crisis, as such he cann't see the reason why there should be peace. He is creating problem in Nigeria may while his family is not in Nigeria.
curses...u'r so gud 4 da evil forest..
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: i will keep fvcking the old woman its non of bis#

idiot its not my biz mr vulture bastard even 12 of your useless father cant stand me.

bastard born by masturba.tion

vulture with no brain.

i wish am the one that fvcked your mother i will rappe and kill her to avoid a mistake like her.

i will kill you you will know that i dont answer bloddy killer for noting.

bastard motherfvcker.
i won't let u rest in this nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

idiot its not my biz mr vulture bastard even 12 of your useless father cant stand me.

bastard born by masturba.tion

vulture with no brain.

i wish am the one that fvcked your mother i will rappe and kill her to avoid a mistake like her.

i will kill you you will know that i dont answer bloddy killer for noting.

bastard motherfvcker.
i won't let u rest in this nairaland

My goat, is that threatening you? If you want him to avoid you, Show him your swollen scrotum let him know how useless you are.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by 500GP: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: who asked you this question you are answering?

YOUR ELDERS AT HOME ASK ME....
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by kakakent: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation: Northerners will gladly return home, afterall what does an average northerner benefit from the south if not humiliation.

We are still waiting for the southerners to leave the north.

My Biafran brothers, what say you?
So u can take over their assets well u did that in 1970 nd u re no better than them infact no way near them
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

My goat, is that threatening you? If you want him to avoid you, Show him your swollen scrotum let him know how useless you are.

you must be a bastard for thinking that every body is a vulture like you.

idiotic slowpoke that fvcks his mother like a dog.

bastard fellow.

idiotic slowpoke

ala gbagbukwa ozu nne gi ebea

amu gi piawa there

otu nne gi there

die there foolish idiott

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) / Photos: Transgender Woman Beaten, Stripped And Head Shaved By Police In Brazil / Arrest Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.