Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners (5086 Views)

NDLEA Makes U-turn On Buruji Kasamu: Will Vacate Residence / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

AlfaSeltzer... I'm not in the mood to condone your usual childish tantrums.

Just come and evacuate your brothers from the north.

here are yours running away when no one is chasing them. bunch of cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Tell me for how long will the south continue to be parasitic before they move 'one' (sic)grin.

The time is NOW. You should know by now that the north are not experts in issuing out empty threats.

The parasites, if we must use that word, in Nigeria are core North! In return for oil from the south, they export terrorism, disease, ignorance, poverty, and general barbarism.

I agree time is now, the only thing left is for you to grow some balls and declare your country! If you want to continue killing innocent individuals and spread terror, rest assured that the JTF will be there to take care of business, as they are currently doing in your backyard!

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

They stay, until you declare your country, or start rejecting Federal Allocation! Until then quit ranting!!

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OneNaira6: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yet people wonder why I like this asari-dokunbo dude. The only one that has the balls to say the truth.
Everyone go home and go answer your papa name.

Okorocha dalu. I'm starting to like you as a person. you're are not totally useless.

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OneNaira6: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

Northerners have benefited more from the South than South benefiting from the North. A six year old would easily arrive at same conclusion. How you manage not to see this is beyond believe.

The honest answer to you question is that Southerners will be happy to be rid of you some of you lots. We will be rid of preventable disease (polio), illiteracy (cleverly masked as Amajiri Education), and poverty (powered by religion), and backwardness (a factor of aforementioned).

We would also be rid of your wanton lust for blood of fellow citizens, and destruction of properties, which occurs at the smallest excuse. This demon I sincerely hope for your sake that JTF will exorcise in their current campaign.

So my friend, I wont miss you lot one bit.

Beautifully written

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
OneNaira6:

Beautifully written

My brother how now? Been a while.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OneNaira6: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
truth4meal: Asari or whoever speak for the leaking mouth should shut up. When did he become spokesman of the south he should tell that to his fellow drunks in the south south.

I don't need a genius to tell me what region you're from. Bunch of cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OneNaira6: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

My brother how now? Been a while.

I've been good. Just getting tired of NL lately. How about you, how far?
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
OneNaira6: Yet people wonder why I like this asari-dokunbo dude. The only one that has the balls to say the truth.
Everyone go home and go answer your papa name.

Okorocha dalu. I'm starting to like you as a person. you're are not totally useless.

I agree everyone should go home. But this time, abokis should make the first move, they should leave, and then declare their country. As soon as they do so, the rest of us will follow suit! cool

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
OneNaira6:

I've been good. Just getting tired of NL lately. How about you, how far?

Same here. Been very busy lately, but popping up once a while.

Daalu nwanne!
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by truth4meal(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
ibietela2:

It would have been better if you didn't open your mouth and allow anything to come out
Like seriously? I already did so what are you gon do?
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

The parasites, if we must use that word, in Nigeria are core North! In return for oil from the south, they export terrorism, disease, ignorance, poverty, and general barbarism.

I agree time is now, the only thing left is for you to grow some balls and declare your country! If you want to continuing killing individual and spreading terror, rest assured that the JTF will be there to take care of business, as they are currently doing in your backyard!

Do you intend to call JTF of ONE Nigeria to the rescue?cheesy
I can see all your noise making here for dissolution of this country are empty threats.

No more empty threats please. We need action. Evacuate your people from the north.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by truth4meal(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
OneNaira6:

I don't need a genius to tell me what region you're from. Bunch of cowards.
Neither did I need a genius to tell me you are one of asari's drunk fellow

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
edit
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

I can see all your noise making here for dissolution of this country are empty threats.

No more empty threats please. We need action. Evacuate your people from the north.

Perhaps something is wrong with your comprehension. My people stay in NIGERIA until you declare Arewa whatever, or when we finally make up our mind to leave. Until then quit ranting!

Any attempt to wage undeclared wage against innocent citizens will be met with slugs from JTF! Yes the same JTF of One Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by atlwireles: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Anyhow the far north wants it in this country, that's how they are going to get it. Nobody has time for rotten mango. When their bombs go off in the wrong town, they will quickly find out, they are not the only ones that love death.

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by tit(f): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: and go where? You must be joking! Its easier said than done.

dont they have home again?
they should all go to their manshions in the forest.
they are always boasting about their forest manshions
it is a pity we cannot drive them out and take those gully erosion manshions.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

Perhaps something is wrong with your comprehension. My people stay in NIGERIA until you declare Arewa whatever, or when we finally make up our mind to leave. Until then quit ranting!

Any attempt to wage undeclared wage against innocent citizens will be met with slugs from JTF! Yes the same JTF of One Nigeria!

When will you make up your mind to dissociate with the "diseased", "ignorant", and "poverty sticken" north? What is causing the delay?
You guyz will never stop being loudmouthed.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by hazyfm: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
FOR THE FIRST TIME I AGREE WITH THIS MAN

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Wolison(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
OP@you can lie oooo!!!!!!
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by tit(f): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kworrect!
My brothers can travel in style!

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

When will you make up your mind to dissociate with the "diseased", "ignorant", and "poverty sticken" north? What is causing the delay?

You don't get it do you?

There is money to be made curing your 'disease', educating your 'ignorant', and alleviating the 'poverty' in your neck of the wood. So it's strictly business, with no strings attached.

Now if you want us to leave your 'diseased', abandon your 'ignorant', and ignore your 'poor', simply declare your country and write such in your constitution! Anything other than that is simply 'loudmouth.'

Take this as part of the education I spoke about. Just that it's free for now!

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Asari Dokubo should save his breath. The ultimatum given by the said northern group was only a reaction to the action by Igbo people on Hausa people. I've not read or heard that northerners had any clash with the SS. Dokubo's statement, though not intended, is just giving Igbo people that have been voiceless, a voice.

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by 500GP: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
NO NEED FOR IBO, IJAW TO COME DOWN TO SOUTH WEST. EVERYBODY MAINTAIN HIS/HER REGION

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Vulture your children will die and your generation shall perish amin

Bastard

Article of no value
Usless fool

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Leprosy guy go and die

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Tell me for how long will the south continue to be parasitic before they move 'one' (sic)grin.

The time is NOW. You should know by now that the north are not experts in issuing out empty threats.

Come let me kill you vulture

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

I just can't wait.

U wont last to 8 day boko boys will kill you

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PenSniper: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: and go where? You must be joking! Its easier said than done.

Uncountable number of warehouses for sub-standard products are lying vacant on Mars. For now it is a no man's land. Let then hasten their relocation so they can become 'omo onile'.

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

You don't get it do you?

There is money to be made curing your 'disease', educating your 'ignorant', and alleviating the 'poverty' in your neck of the wood. So it's strictly business, with no strings attached.

Now if you want us to leave your 'diseased', abandon your 'ignorant', and ignore your 'poor', simply declare your country and write such in your constitution! Anything other than that is simply 'loudmouth.'

Take this as part of the education I spoke about. Just that it's free for now!

Are you now advocating for ONE NIGERIA? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others / Anioma Denies Biafra / VIDEO : Man Climbs PowerLine: Threatens To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.