Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners (5072 Views)

NDLEA Makes U-turn On Buruji Kasamu: Will Vacate Residence / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hia! Leave me alone na! What is it?

OrlandoOwoh:
You've always misunderstood me, I like Ndigbo. Peppyluv02 mu ga gwa gi.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: I hate with displeasure when some idiotts come to nairaland to instigate violence without knowing the realities on ground. If any war breaks out in Nigeria today,Igbos will be the greatest casualities. Even the Niger Deltans who are demanding for a break up will not suffer what Igbos will suffer. This is just the fact!

angry

Why are U crying more than the bereaved? Are U an Igbo woman? Leave Igbos to cry their own cry... Wetin concern U for the matter?
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by cjrane: 1:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Aboki, be careful dey waka waka in the south o!
I smell necklacing grin.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by prophetone(m): 3:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Rubbish. The North has spoken in clear terms. All southerners should evacuate the north and this country should be dismembered. The north needs to concentrate on developing it's massive mineral deposits while protecting itself from the influx of granny rap.ists, baby factories and ritualists to mention a few. I wonder why Ohaneze youth are desperate to hold on to this failed union. Parasites.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:20am On Jul 24, 2014
peppyluv02: Hia! Leave me alone na! What is it?

Mba.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2014
When U̶̲̥̅̊ see any thread encouraging in quantum the divison of this country, nigeria, U̶̲̥̅̊ see people rantin to dia highest volume without adquate realisation of wat will follow it.

Well, I tot the south and the east are together in this biafra, but I guess havin a biafran country won't kip the ibos and the south together accordin to the niger delta republic I just saw now.

1 thing will lead to another untill all the states of this country will become a republic. Where are we heading to with all this?

Even the yet to be arewa republic will still be fightin each other, considerin the existin of muslim and christian in 1 state, since their main priority is to have an islamic state.

Why not a confederation with 1 entity as nigeria just like USA. Or any other suitable name as the case maybe under a judicious agreement by each states. As signed by gowon and ojukwu in 1967 in ghana, known as the aburi accord.

dis is a foresight ojukwu had, now every1 knws why he made the moves he did.

Just like ojukwu had and would have always say, I quote "ON ABURI I STAND".
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2014
smiley ahu adiro gi

OrlandoOwoh:
Mba.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2014
What minerals? Lol
Besides,who wants to live with pretenders! pedoph!les! Inbreeders! Rapists! Murderers! Homosexuals and undercover prostitutes(both male and female) or is it charms and rituals??even your koran is used for that! Nonsense.

prophetone: Rubbish. The North has spoken in clear terms. All southerners should evacuate the north and this country should be dismembered. The north needs to concentrate on developing it's massive mineral deposits while protecting itself from the influx of granny rap.ists, baby factories and ritualists to mention a few. I wonder why Ohaneze youth are desperate to hold on to this failed union. Parasites.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by ukeleh: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Rexxie:
curses...u'r so gud 4 da evil forest..
you can continue licking Asari's ass so that two of you will live in hell forever.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Decibel: which innocent blood? Are you not guilty of this failed marriage?
guilty for what, am I lugard who amalgamated nigeria? Was I even born den? Dude free me
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2014
peppyluv02: smiley ahu adiro gi

O ya me nji a yo gi ki massage azum, nurse m.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
ukeleh: you can continue licking Asari's ass so that two of you will live in hell forever.
stick something up ur rappin arsse n do ur talkin' with ur mouth,diickhead...tail'in'pups n brainless whimps aint needed in da niger delta...da evil forest beckons on u cos thats where u trully belong
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by jared007: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
America wants war in nigeria for economic and political benefits CAPITALISTS. a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others / DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge / Japan Fixed This Damaged Road In 6days, How Long Do U Think It Will Take The FG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.