Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners (5155 Views)

NDLEA Makes U-turn On Buruji Kasamu: Will Vacate Residence / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by PointB: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Are you now advocating for ONE NIGERIA? undecided

Am tired of repeating myself! What will it take to educate you? Perhaps you prefer audio-visual aids? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:
Bastard

bloodykiller:
Vulture your children will die and your generation shall perish amin
Bastard
Article of no value
Usless fool

bloodykiller:
Leprosy guy go and die

bloodykiller:
Come let me kill you vulture

bloodykiller:

U wont last to 8 day boko boys will kill you

My goat, what happened to you while you were away? Were you molested by a bull?

You need a vert. Doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
500GP: NO NEED FOR IBO, IJAW TO COME DOWN TO SOUTH WEST. EVERYBODY MAINTAIN HIS/HER REGION
who asked you this question you are answering?

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Ziluxga(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
size38: Where are the Igbo folks? Alhaji Asari Dokubo has called for the Republic of Niger Delta without saying the Republic of Biafra. So I expect the Igbos to get that clear that in the event of any break up, the people of Niger Delta will never be part of Biafra. And also , the current romance between the Niger Delta people and the Igbos is just temporary. Everything returns to how it was once GEJ leaves office.
How is this your headache. Let it divide first.

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

Am tired of repeating myself! What will it take to educate you? Perhaps you prefer audio-visual aids? undecided undecided

Why don't you make your positon clear. Are you for ONE NIGERIA or not?
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

You need a vert. Doctor.
alert! Alert!! Alert!!! He is a yoruba boy!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by ukeleh: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
When did Asari become the spokes person of Niger Delta? He should remember Niger Delta is not occupied by only Ijaws but many states and tribes. He should speak for only Ijaws and stop fermenting trouble. Cann't he even look for solution to problem? Because he is benefiting from crisis, as such he cann't see the reason why there should be peace. He is creating problem in Nigeria may while his family is not in Nigeria.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwabekeyi: alert! Alert!! Alert!!! He is a yoruba boy!!!!!!!

Show some respect boy.

Read my post in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1825879/ohaneze-youths-fault-call-dissolution#24913373
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by atlwireles: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
ukeleh: When did Asari become the spokes person of Niger Delta? He should remember Niger Delta is not occupied by only Ijaws but many states and tribes. He should speak for only Ijaws and stop fermenting trouble. Cann't he even look for solution to problem? Because he is benefiting from crisis, as such he cann't see the reason why there should be peace. He is creating problem in Nigeria may while his family is not in Nigeria.

Did he speak for you? When will you people start minding your own damn business.

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

You need a vert. Doctor.
That goat of yours, bloodykiller/bloodyassassin become too dumb to be sold at a high price.

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
That goat of yours, bloodykiller/bloodyassassin become too dumb to be sold at a high price.

I tell ya. I think I'm going to slaughter it for Sallah celebration.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ndigbo, take note, Asari Dokubo didn't Republic of Biafra, but Niger Delta Republic. No attachee.

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

It is blemish and a disgrace to its fellow goats, Allah may not accept it.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Ziluxga(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Asari Dokubo should save his breath. The ultimatum given by the said northern group was only a reaction to the action by Igbo people on Hausa people. I've not read or heard that northerners had any clash with the SS. Dokubo's statement, though not intended, is just giving Igbo people that have been voiceless, a voice.
Mumu shut your smelling mouth up. You waste have started your anti Ibo propaganda. Northern group ultimatum was as a reaction of Ibos action on the Hausa people, my friend u must be joking. U stupidly turned a blind eye to the bombings in the north By the same Hausas which is Currently killing Nigerians Ibos inclusive. Only a proactive actions by Ibo governors to forestall any possible bomb rocking Iboland, now in your habitual hatred for Ibos u have started blaming them when Nigeria has not even broken. Wake up!

6 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Chamack: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Ndigbo, take note, Asari Dokubo didn't Republic of Biafra, but Niger Delta Republic. No attachee.
E be like say u derive joy sniffing nshi ewu? Orlandoowhore leave Igbos alone.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by ukeleh: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
atlwireles:

Did he speak for you? When will you people start minding your own damn business.
I am from Niger Delta, if Asari issues a statement on Niger Delta he is speaking for me without my support. i hope it will sink into your head.

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by IGBOSON1: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
donmix: hope innocent blood will not flow just like is happening in Ukraine..... U e-warrior

^^^Yeah.....hope blood doesn't flow! That would be alien to our peaceful nation innit? We want the peace we're experiencing to continue apace!

Nice one Bros! wink
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by atlwireles: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
ukeleh: I am from Niger Delta, if Asari issues a statement on Niger Delta he is speaking for me without my support. i hope it will sink into your head.

Hell you are. You have nothing to sink, almajiris like you, should be proud of their landfill.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chamack: E be like say u derive joy sniffing nshi ewu? Orlandoowhore leave Igbos alone.
You've always misunderstood me, I like Ndigbo. Peppyluv02 mu ga gwa gi.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
It is blemish and a disgrace to its fellow goats, Allah may not accept it.
cheesycheesycheesy

Thanks for the obsevation. I will feed it to my dogs.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ziluxga: Mumu shut your smelling mouth up. You waste have started your anti Ibo propaganda. Northern group ultimatum was as a reaction of Ibos action on the Hausa people, my friend u must be joking. U stupidly turned a blind eye to the bombings in the north By the same Hausas which is Currently killing Nigerians Ibos inclusive. Only a proactive actions by Ibo governors to forestall any possible bomb rocking Iboland, now in your habitual hatred for Ibos u have started blaming them when Nigeria has not even broken. Wake up!
Where were you when Igbo people said all the CPs in the SE of northern origin should be redeployed?

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by IGBOSON1: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Ndigbo, take note, Asari Dokubo didn't Republic of Biafra, but Niger Delta Republic. No attachee.

^^^You've got Ndigbo on your mind 24/7! Don't allow anyone have this much power over your pathetic life......without even try, i hasten to add!

What are you so scared of? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by ukeleh: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
atlwireles:

Hell you are. You have nothing to sink, almajiris like you, should be proud of their landfill.
So you also have almajiri in Niger Delta. may be they are in your state, they are not in mine. Fish brain, am not suprise you live with fish in the river/creek.
Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Your mother was molested my a dog thats why you gat no brain

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I just wish all your generation die in one day like ants

Son of a harlot born by masturb.ation

Bastard of a vulture idiotic bastard

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by arewafederation: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

Your mother was molested my a dog thats why you gat no brain

I just realised you will be useless for sallah. So I'm gona feed you to my dogs.

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

I killed my moma because she dosent want an asss fvck

I need a vert. Doctor.

Mr vulture no body wants you .

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by atlwireles: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
ukeleh: So you also have almajiri in Niger Delta. may be they are in your state, they are not in mine. Fish brain, am not suprise you live with fish in the river/creek.

Almajiri, please spare me your crap. When Asari speaks, he knows who the Niger Deltans are, not the ones on NL. I live close to the creeks/Riverine area and I'm proud of it. Fish, I eat as many as possible, their brain inclusive. Now, Mister, look to your war torn landfill we boko haram country and be proud of it. Asari, never told you he was speaking for boko haram and your islamic mass murdering brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

I just realised you will be useless for sallah. So I'm gona feed you to my dogs.

Ama kill you vulture

Bastard son of multiple spermm

1 Like

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by bloodykiller: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by Ziluxga(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Where were you when Igbo people said all the CPs in the SE of northern origin should be redeployed?
U are short sighted. But inside me I know u are not short sighted, ur problem is only tribalism and bigotry. U hv refused to know that Ibo people still saying that all CPs of northern extraction should be redeployed was still a proactive call to stop any possible compromise frm them, hence bombs going off on Ibo soil. My friend what do u want from Ibos? You want their heads? Boko haram is making efforts to bomb SE which SW is not safe either,and the govt of SE is trying to do everything possible to stop them and now u waste out of ur stupidity want to start to blame Ibos of any possible dissolution of Nigeria leaving boko haram and their killings behind. u are pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners by ukeleh: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
atlwireles:

Almajiri, please spare me your crap. When Asari speaks, he knows who the Niger Deltans are, not the ones on NL. I live close to the creeks/Riverine area and I'm proud of it. Fish, I eat as many as possible, their brain inclusive. Now, Mister, look to your war torn landfill we boko haram country and be proud of it. Asari, never told you he was speaking for boko haram and your islamic mass murdering brothers.
I am not surprise you cannot learn because your brain is too shallow to assimilate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Prophecies Somebody Did In 2014 That Is Becoming True / Atiku Burst Into Tears Over Buhari Health / The two images Nigerian politicians fear most If Protest Breaks Out In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.