Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years (2991 Views)

(BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking / EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds / What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party, Osun State chapter, has demanded a detailed account of how the state’s allocations and other funds collected by the administration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola, since the inception of his administration.

The party, in a statement on Tuesday, by the Director of Media and Publicity of Iyiola Omisore Campaign Organisation, Mr. Diran Odeyemi, said the PDP was making the request because it had established that all the projects the Osun State government had claimed as its projects were either funded by Federal Government or with local governments allocations.

The party said it welcomed the admittance by the government spokesperson, Mr Sunday Akere, that the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan through UBEC, built all elementary and middle schools in the state, while those roads executed at local governments were paid for by all council areas in the state.

The PDP said, “With the facts at our disposal, Ogbeni Aregbesola has received over N300bn from federation account since he took over as the governor of the state. All elementary and middle schools in Osun state are built by UBEC, all high schools were constructed with SUKUK bond,

“Osogbo/Ila Odo road originally designed and partly executed by a PDP government, is being funded by Bank of Infrastructure, Abuja, another establishment of the Federal Government. So, where is the state allocation?

“Both Aiyegbaju and Aje markets are being funded by private organisations, while Ring Road in Osogbo and Gbongan Road are being financed by contractors themselves. We are left with no option, as indigenes, to demand the account of what Aregbesola has earned.”

The PDP said in spite of not spending state’s earnings on any capital projects, it was amazed that the debt burden of the state was still in excess of N300bn.

It further alleged that despite huge amount being expended on projects, the quality of the jobs done was still suspect

http://www.360nobs.com/2014/07/pdp-asks-aregbesola-to-account-for-osun-allocations/

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Poverty poverty poverty all over oshun state! Where is the 300billion? In Tinibu's pocket!

When I visited oshogbo 2months ago I found out that at least 92% of homes in the state capital do not have toilet facilities. And that at least 98% of houses in the state capital were built with red earth mud and rustic roofs. Most of its citizens are living below 5cents a day with Okada riding being the biggest industry in the rural area called oshogbo!

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by obayaya(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2014
chino, you no dey tire?

All these your pictures are becoming stale

15 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by lakpalakpa: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2014
The PDP Swines should ask Omisore to Account for Bola Ige's life...

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Danhumprey: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Chino,na how much them don bribe you with?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2014
Truth will always finds its way out. The Islamic APC has over the time used their press to suppress the truth while their people are living in darkness.

I have a duty to bring down the Islamic APC propaganda! I don't know about you!

obayaya: chino, you no dey tire?

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by obayaya(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: Truth will always finds its way out. The Islamic APC has over the time used their press to suppress the truth while their people are living in darkness.

I have a duty to bring down the Islamic APC propaganda! I don't know about you!

You already did your duty my posting the articles. But the pictures, Are they necessary?

The pictures portray the thread as another ethnic bashing thread.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
We welcome you Omisore..our new governor in waiting!

We will rule yolobarland (Oshun state) via proxy starting from next month.. grin

My own company will turn to construction company immediately, we will recommend that entire oshogbo be demolished to the ground to pave way for homes decent for humans. We will borrow more money to implement the project via our own company.. its our turn to start from where Tinibu stopped!grin

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
AREGBE & HIS GODFATHER ASIWAJU OF LAGOS MUST GIVE BACK FUNSHO WILLIAM. WHILE AKANDE MUST GIVE ROPO OLAGBAJU (MISTY OLUOMO ) BACK TO ILE - IFE.[ A MEMBER HOUSE OF THAT WAS KILLED INSIDE MOORE POLICE STATION BY FORMER AKANDE STATE BOYS ,THEY WHERE JAIL DURING OYINLOLA REGIME & THEY WERE RELEASE BY AREGBESOLA.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Lool grin, Chino may God have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by stexsy(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2014
APC is another name for stealing

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by uch12(f): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Looool.. My God, o nsi ka dose guys na ayu in d open like dat? Chino bea anyi chaii e di egwu, always on point. Top of d morning 2 umu igbo nenee nuo round d world.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by seankay(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2014
APC and PDP are the same, all politicians don't care about the interest of the masses. Aregbesola is definately bad but Omisore is worse! People like Chino are the moles within the masses, this country won't grow with hungry and selfish people like them

1 Like

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
Hmm! Speculations! cool

seankay: APC and PDP are the same, all politicians don't care about the interest of the masses. Aregbesola is definately bad but Omisore is worse! People like Chino are the moles within the masses, this country won't grow with hungry and selfish people like them
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2014
obayaya: chino, you no dey tire?

very stale indeed! Its becoming annoying seriously.
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by koboko69: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Desperate PDP....all to score cheap political points. Maybe they can also do well by telling us how pdp led government spent 1trillion on security with little results.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by dplordx(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2014
This is Anambra. I can confirm it anytime anyday grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2014
^^^^^I was the one that personally took that pix in oshogbo about 2months ago. That site is not too far from Fajuyi Park. those guys confided in me that at least 98% of homes in Oshogbo do not have toilet facilities, that it is not their fault to do it out there.cool

These mud houses below are also oshogbo, they lack toilet facilities!

I am not here to throw jibes but to state the facts.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by dplordx(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: cool

Monkey, so this is all your brain is worth? Posting trash about some SW state? While you Anambra and Abia gets worse than a pigs pen. Check out aliagbo, whats happening there: baby factories, cocaine capital, kidnapping for the ransome of 5k, fake product capital, excessive blood ritual, and your people keeps getting bombed and maimed in the North, and your GEJ doesnt even care. You chino, are a disgrace to humanity.
Clap for yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by obayaya(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2014
MzJackBaueress: very stale indeed! Its becoming annoying seriously.

That's chino for you grin

He enjoys his battles
Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2014
@ dplordx, do the basic thing first by building human houses and not poultry farms as a living house! Until you do that we are not on the same pedestal with you people! cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by gbeseun(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
I wonder where chino sent his brain when debt management office is giving osun state free of debt in any area and are imploring other state to co e and learn from d best man in osun state,u are wasting Ur time on naira land and people that will vote in osun have fever seen naira land before,aregbe is for the masses,and he's who dey want.we are ijesa we don't need agbado here and keerosine,we need good roads,etc and aregeb live up to expectation.so 4plus4=8

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by dplordx(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: ^^^^^I was the one that personally took that pix in oshogbo about 2months ago. That site is not too far from Fajuyi Park. those guys confided in me that at least 98% of homes in Oshogbo do not have toilet facilities, that it is not their fault to do it out there.cool

These mud houses below are also oshogbo, they lack toilet facilities!

I am not here to throw jibes but to state the facts.. grin

Brainless buffoon. So how many toilets has the governor in your ibotic state built? How many soakaways? grin grin grin grin
You are hopeless. I am forever done with this thread cool

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by chinolization: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014
As am typing this I am in Yenogoa now for a workshop. The governor has done well just like his SE counterparts. I will bring the pix from Bayelsa shortly! grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Zionope: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
lakpalakpa: The PDP Swines should ask Omisore to Account for Bola Ige's life...

grin grin grin
And the constituecy project allowances he collected for 8yrs as a senator.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2014
is this the state capital or one of the rural village in osun?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Following...

If the man is a thief, please arrest him...

1 Like

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by ChinoElects1: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2014
That is the sophistication you have been hearing about..

iamodenigbo1: is this the state capital or one of the rural village in osun?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by collynzo2(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Aregbesola was busy jubiliating and gyrating in the midst of poverty. It shows that he is very much comfortable with the status quo.

Compared with that of the incoming governor Omisore who was very sober in the midst of poverty. You can see disgust and anger in his face, he is surely going to do everything within his power to alleviate the people from poverty.
First step will be to burn down those slums (entire Osun) and start all over again.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1548278_facebook-20140714-130303_jpegb5e38ea68fea8da214dee826c193bdfe[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by collynzo2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Aregbesola is busy posting pictures of people waving at him as a sign of his popularity.
All I see is
Poverty

Poverty

Poverty

And more poverty

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=timeline&page=3&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1406876399_0_36_3&timeend=1406876399&timestart=0&tm=AQDT_fOk5xcKc9Y4&id=228190130670245&refid=17&ref=stream

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: Aregbeshola Borrowed And Siphoned Over N300 Billion Within 3years by collynzo2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chinoelects1 go to the page below, you will find a lot of pictures for you viewing pleasure ironically posted by the governor and his team of clueless propagandists.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=timeline&page=3&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1406876399_0_36_3&timeend=1406876399&timestart=0&tm=AQDT_fOk5xcKc9Y4&id=228190130670245&refid=17&ref=stream

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu / If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.