Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Should He Quit Or Not.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Quit Or Not.. (1082 Views)

Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? / Dating A Final Year Student Don't Know If To Quit Or Continue / Should He Quit D Relationship Because Of Age Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Quit Or Not.. by brightk(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2014
I hardly visit this section but i just had to do it 4 a dear friend..

he is currently 26yrs old by age and will be 27yrs come december dis yr... he is full of life and bright future.....he got a serious hat break last yr wen he eventually came back from NYSC and a relationship of 3yrs was torn apart....this almost broke him down as it was hard 2 move on.... With the help of friends and family members he was able to push on.. few months ago a lady asked him out... it took forever for him 2 at least go out with the lady... I was really happy for him.. but trouble started when he found out that the lady is 6yrs older dan him...

Now he is in love and cant control himself.. the lady is 32yrs.. so many tins are on his mind.. the ladys faith is on a high side and says things can work out 4 both of them only if my friend is willing to commit himself.. he is afraid of so many things... no job, shelter, age difference,family issues (if both parties will be accepted be accepted @ each others home) not 4getting the fact time is not on her side age wise..

the lady told her eldest sister about her intentions towards this young dude of hers..it was not as if she rejected the guy(she has seen him before)...but we all know the matters arising.. how old is he? (the ans she got made her pour out her mind).. what does he do 4 a living? does he have a home of his? do you know time is not on your side? do you realize where he is coming from and where is going to sad

the elder sister even requested to see my friend....me myself am even confused.. cos i have tried placing myself in this same position.....dis tin called love is something else...

pls love gurus in the house.. what can be done about this situation.. is it better 2 quit now dat its still early
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by xtervaganza(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2014
1st to comment
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Eeyyaa.....stories that touch the heart.
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by xtervaganza(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2014
BTW.......I really don't know what to say

I usually feel sorry for people who fall hard in love

Maybe he should stick around if he lovesher and see what hhappens
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by brightk(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2014
xtervaganza: BTW.......I really don't know what to say

I usually feel sorry for people who fall hard in love

Maybe he should stick around if he lovesher and see what hhappens
y do u feel sorry for people who fall hard in love.. shud de fall soft in love?
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by xtervaganza(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2014
brightk: y do u feel sorry for people who fall hard in love.. shud de fall soft in love?
I mean ppl who love with all their heart and might

Plus they don't usually cheat too
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Genea(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Love sucks,he should 4get abt commitments nw n get himself a good stand(economy wise)
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Genea: Love sucks,he should 4get abt commitments nw n get himself a good stand(economy wise)

LOVE SUCKS AND HURTS !
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Genea(f): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
1AngryBird:

LOVE SUCKS AND HURTS !
yea
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by stinggy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
[size=20pt] why do fools fall in love [/size]
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by brightk(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
stinggy: [size=20pt] why do fools fall in love [/size]
e never reach insult biko.. just drop wateva u feel its right
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Summersland(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tel ur frnd 2 face his career 1st and think deeply if he can cope with her in a future
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
please I can't remember my password
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Living is not about avoiding issues and quitting especially in a relationship. Both of them need to really talk, put all their cards on the table, their fears, concerns and everything as simple as this looks i know its one of the hardest thing to do but this is the only way they can resolve this issue happily,amicably and possibly end up together if they so choose.

They don't have to decide immediately they can give each other time to reflect before they decide which way forward.

Love won't be so hard if people were really open and truthful with each other not because it's what people or society expect of them but because it is what is good for them.
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Tymax(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Who is the guy trying to fool? As a young man of 26, how wouldn't you know a 32 year old lady? Is he just discovering the "obvious" fact that she's way older? Did he not notice on the first date? What business does a jobless man have to do with wedding plans? Will he be comfortable with her as the breadwinner? What is wrong with this guy? angry angry
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by brightk(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tymax: Who is the guy trying to fool? As a young man of 26, how wouldn't you know a 32 year old lady? Is he just discovering the "obvious" fact that she's way older? Did he not notice on the first date? What business does a jobless man have to do with wedding plans? Will he be comfortable with her as the breadwinner? What is wrong with this guy? angry angry
..am sure u kno better dat looks re deceivin.....btw its not as if he is 2tally jobless........doin 1 or 2 stuffs....dat is not enof 4 himself
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Spicylate(f): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
I dont get. but i'm sure they've been going out na like parks or restuarants etc and all the while it never ocured to them to ask? kinda weird o. so wen they were getting to know each other, what and what were the talking about? what questions did he ask? i guess i shouldnt be suprised if he has no idea of where she comes from.
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by brightk(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Spicylate: I dont get. but i'm sure they've been going out na like parks or restuarants etc and all the while it never ocured to them to ask? kinda weird o. so wen they were getting to know each other, what and what were the talking about? what questions did he ask? i guess i shouldnt be suprised if he has no idea of where she comes from.
everytin happened so fast btw dem..... in less dan a month it was like de ve bin datin 4 monts.....like i said it took him a long time 2 let go of d past n muv on
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tymax: Who is the guy trying to fool? As a young man of 26, how wouldn't you know a 32 year old lady? Is he just discovering the "obvious" fact that she's way older? Did he not notice on the first date? What business does a jobless man have to do with wedding plans? Will he be comfortable with her as the breadwinner? What is wrong with this guy? angry angry
..so many questns...
Re: Should He Quit Or Not.. by Spicylate(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
brightk: everytin happened so fast btw dem..... in less dan a month it was like de ve bin datin 4 monts.....like i said it took him a long time 2 let go of d past n muv on
so he never shared his past with her? what does moving on mean? to me and am sure you will agree that it means over coming the past. so if he over came his past, he should have taken his time and focused. there is no excuse..or is he rebounding? ah! then he is not in love na but in lust.

(1) (Reply)

A Marriage Application Form For A Prospective Suitor / . / Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.