Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Pain Of Loosing A Love One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pain Of Loosing A Love One (4784 Views)

What Hurts More, Loosing A Friend Or Loosing A Bae / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Am I Loosing A Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by AriDsexy(f): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: pls don't eva quote me again, if u don't want Sango to visit u. Last I checked, I was talking to marie, not u
Ok boss,trust me never to quote u on NL again.
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by cooljoe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
AriDsexy:
Ok boss,trust me never to quote u on NL again.
sowee bae, m clueless on dis
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by AriDsexy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: sowee bae, m clueless on dis
But u shouldn't have attacked me that way.I av never been rude to anyone on NL before and I also wasn't rude when I quoted you.Its fine now smiley.
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by cooljoe(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
AriDsexy:
But u shouldn't have attacked me that way.I av never been rude to anyone on NL before and I also wasn't rude when I quoted you.Its fine now smiley.
ok, I hear u. I was a bit moody, m sorry
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by ebonyjoke(f): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=cooljoe]pls don't eva quote me again, if u don't want Sango to visit u. Last I checked, I was talking to marie, not u[/quote this is Serious, u still believe in sango visiting pple cheesy.

Someone sounds over sensitive wink
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by cooljoe(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=ebonyjoke][/quote]u know my granddad lived up to 110
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Just saw ur thread now, losing a loved one isn't easy but wen u bliv dat deyve gone to a beta place nd u will see dem soon, the pains will be less, tho I still see my late sister but I tell myself dat nd I feel a bit hapy knowing we ll see someday. It is well
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by luvlyqueen(f): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
AriDsexy:
Thank u dear.
ur welcome
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by fairheven: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
That is the highest form of pain.I believe that god allows it for two reasons:
#for u to know that ,if u can go through the pain of losing a dear one,then you sure can go through anything in life
#secondly,death makes you realise that we we are equal before God..."death levels"all.reach,poor,high,low,black,white,all will taste date. cool
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by AriDsexy(f): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
rozzay: Just saw ur thread now, losing a loved one isn't easy but wen u bliv dat deyve gone to a beta place nd u will see dem soon, the pains will be less, tho I still see my late sister but I tell myself dat nd I feel a bit hapy knowing we ll see someday. It is well
Thanx darling....I love ur monicker wink
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by AriDsexy(f): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
fairheven: That is the highest form of pain.I believe that god allows it for two reasons:
#for u to know that ,if u can go through the pain of losing a dear one,then you sure can go through anything in life
#secondly,death makes you realise that we we are equal before God..."death levels"all.reach,poor,high,low,black,white,all will taste date. cool
Thank u,I appreciate ur comment.
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
AriDsexy:
Thanx darling....I love ur monicker wink
Uwc boo, cute smile u have dere
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by cooljoe(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
AriDsexy:
Thank u,I appreciate ur comment.
hi dear, hope ur doing gud. Jst wanted to say sorry for my unwarranted outbursts earlier on. Hope we cool?
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by AriDsexy(f): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2014
cooljoe: hi dear, hope ur doing gud. Jst wanted to say sorry for my unwarranted outbursts earlier on. Hope we cool?
Oh yea,totally forgotten...we're cool.
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by cooljoe(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2014
AriDsexy:
Oh yea,totally forgotten...we're cool.
thanks beau, knew I could count on u
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2014
On february 15 2002 in jos. I lost my soul mate. The pains and sadness that have been my companion from then till now is something I will not wish for anyone. Not even my enemies.that is if I have any enemies.

The pains I feel when I lost my dad is nothing compared to what I feel when I lost. My ugomma

I know how you feel but the truth is that life goes on. No matter how you love and miss someone with time when it finally downs on you that this person is no longer with us, you will lean to move on. But the pains will still be there.
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by ugwum007(m): 5:22am On Sep 27, 2014
AriDsexy:
What has been moving you since 1914,don't get u?

ur posts and write-ups
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by AriDsexy(f): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
ugwum007:

ur posts and write-ups
Wow,thanks a lot.
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by Dahjhi: 1:28am On Nov 17, 2014
sorry for your loss.. Good to know you are Owk now from ur dads. I once wrote this https://www.nairaland.com/1998926/predicaments-troubles-orphans.. But now a friend. Just accept the reality that he/she's no more.. And there are lot of friends still out there to put smiles on your face...
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by AriDsexy(f): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dahjhi:
sorry for your loss.. Good to know you are Owk now from ur dads. I once wrote this https://www.nairaland.com/1998926/predicaments-troubles-orphans.. But now a friend. Just accept the reality that he/she's no more.. And there are lot of friends still out there to put smiles on your face...

DJ,how are you,its been a while o... I get better each day,atleast d tears has reduced.Thanx a lot.I tot u were beefing me over not responding well to ur PM.I av turned a new leaf now o. grin
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by Dahjhi: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
AriDsexy:

DJ,how are you,its been a while o... I get better each day,atleast d tears has reduced.Thanx a lot.I tot u were beefing me over not responding well to ur PM.I av turned a new leaf now o. grin
lol... Beefing ke? No time to beef o... Good to know you are OK.. I remembered you told me you formated or something.. Follow back this new moniker so I can PM you then. You can unfollow the other... Have to revive this one since the other is too long..
Cheers!! cheesy.
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by AriDsexy(f): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dahjhi:

lol... Beefing ke? No time to beef o... Good to know you are OK.. I remembered you told me you formated or something.. Follow back this new moniker so I can PM you then. You can unfollow the other... Have to revive this one since the other is too long..
Cheers!! cheesy.

Lol,thank God,that one is too long.U don't get my mentions smtyms cos I end of typing d wrong thing except I quote u like ds.Be well.
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by Dahjhi: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
AriDsexy:

Lol,thank God,that one is too long.U don't get my mentions smtyms cos I end of typing d wrong thing except I quote u like ds.Be well.
thanks.. Hope you done vote o.. Bikko vote naijaboiy if you haven't done so o.. grin
Re: The Pain Of Loosing A Love One by jackyraw09: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2015
AriDsexy:
Can one equate the pain of loosing a father to the pain of loosing e.g a husband,fiance,boyfriend,patner etc.I am currenttly having this challenge and matured advise will be appreciated

Lost my dad 4yrs ago,it was painful but after the burial and all,I was able to move on.I lost a very close friend 2months ago and its been very difficult moving on.

My siblings keep asking how long,I'll continue holding on and not letting go and also equating the pain of d two death....hence this topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo / Sexual Irritable Things U Ve Done / We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.