Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody (1831 Views)

How To Make Love Charm? / She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by kasiem(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Hello, pals how're u all doing? The issue here is that there's this friend of mine who much known as a cassanova and some of his close associates has once confided in me that somehow uses diabolical powers on these girls, so my problem now is that my close sister, who hitherto hated this guy, is now one of the girls in this guy's flock. If u ask her the reason behind the relationship, she wouldn't give u any concrete; talking confusedly. From the look of things i'm suspecting that something is wrong somewhere, so i need d advice of u guys on how to neutralise any power, if there is. Thanks
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
SLap it out_or use prayers
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by Mynd44: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2012
Only multiple slapping is the cure
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by mimima(f): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2012
let her go for deliverance
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by kittykat1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Anyone with real answers?
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by Mynd44: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
kitty kat: Anyone with real answers?
What happened to my advice?
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by kittykat1(f): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
It didn't work
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by Izuone: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
kitty kat: It didn't work
Mynd_44:
What happened to my advice?
kitty kat: Anyone with real answers?
Mynd_44: Only multiple slapping is the cure
chidyhels: SLap it out_or use prayers
lol
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
You'd better stopped laughing
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by cindyrella(f): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
Lmfao @ replies
Re: Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
cindyrella: Lmfao @ replies

(1) (Reply)

Why Realy Do U Want To Get Married?? / Have You Ever Wished To Be The Opposite Sex / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just Bysitting Next To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.