Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46746 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tall2ce(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Buhari is looking for sympathy vote

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by prophetone(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
dammytosh:

That is what APC paid them to report. So it will look as if even Buhari too is not safe.

In other words, he does nt know about BH.

Do u copy ?

What you do not know about the BBC is that not even the US or multinationals like Coca Cola can pay them to sway their reports as they are solely funded by the British Taxpayers through TV Licenses and Government grants. The PDP cannot pay you enough to spin this one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: ...which still validates my first point. The whole plot is just so glaring.
To add to what you've said:
- between September and October this year, the bombings will reduce drastically, in order for the Political primaries to hold in those states.

- In January next year, GEJ would dramatically announce that Boko Haram has been 'defeated' and Shekarau has either been arrested or killed.

Just watch out as the sequence of events unfold.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ichidodo: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
anago18:

[s]you reek of gigantic stupidity and you are an epitome of idiocy. little wonder the word idi0t was stamped on the birth certificate of all the offspring of the losers that sired you.[/s]
I see we are getting high tonight.....Islamic drunkard.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Pesuzok(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idrismusty97: Why is the BBC trying to fuel tension in the country when they don't have concrete evidence. All hands will point at PDP now.

We will keep on quoting PDP and APC and this terrorism will keep growing and bolder. God help us!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by prophetone(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
idupaul: Clearly the CIA at work .. Kill Buhari and trigger a serious pre civil war unrest .. This has failed for some divine reason their next stop will be to kill GEJ and start the unrest from the souuth..please God take the eyes of the CIA from Nigeria

You took the words right out of my mouth. Posts like these restore my hope in the Nigerian youth. Look beyond the smoke and mirrors and analyse the greater beneficiaries of this violence and you will be on track to unravel the architects of our terror.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ichidodo: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
tall2ce: Buhari is looking for sympathy vote
At whose expense?? The legions of Kaduna dead?!...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by kechywillz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
And Tommorrow Buhari will declare that Jonathan wanted to kill him...Gej don suffer sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by nduchucks: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where do I start? heck not worth it.

sai jango!
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by prophetone(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jakumo: This double bomb attack was in all likelihood planned and executed by agents loyal to none other than Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Blood will Flow" fame. Few will be fooled by the coincidence of Buhari's "close shave", with large-scale carnage just across town.

The ever diabolical Ayatollah Buhari and his fundamentalist promoters of hate are prepared to kill innocents across Africa on the scale far greater than the pogrom perpetrated by 1980's Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar, who set off huge bombs during rush-hour in downtown Bogota whenever he was in a bad mood.

Like Pablo Escobar of Colombia, Ayatollah Mohammed Buhari Bin Laden of Sharianistan has for the past decade bathed his bony hands in the blood of innocent Nigerian civilians. The Universal Law of Karma will assure that in due course Buhari, just like Pablo before him, reaps by full measure the just rewards for the documented serial genocides that he personally organized in furtherance of a criminally insane desire to actualize the imposition of a Born-to-Rule tribal fiefdom over the secular federation of Southern Nigeria.

In the northern Nigerian town of Kaduna on this day, one large explosive charge was set off to kill an opponent of Buhari's own terror network, followed shortly by another far smaller relatively harmless charge let off in the vicinity of the Buhari's motorcade, all in a devil-may-care bid to cast the arch-villain Ayatollah Buhari as a victim of the Boko Haram terror gang, rather its primary financier and spokesman, as is the case in truth.

Total Rubbish. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tall2ce(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
d next thing u see his buhari crying on national TV and looking for sympathy vote I don't believe this story happened in the real context as reported

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by gr8femfred: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
So daft, i still wonder how most of our youths are thinking ? Nigeria in danger and mumu ppl are sounting GEJ dis shows der stupidty.
AMvanquish:

Daft thinking

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by 1stola: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
ganye1: Senate should do the needful and approve that $1billion loan so that the bombs can stop.
Gullible deluded fool.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tayokem(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
prophetone:

What you do not know about the BBC is that not even the US or multinationals like Coca Cola can pay them to sway their reports as they are solely funded by the British Taxpayers through TV Licenses and Government grants. The PDP cannot pay you enough to spin this one.
you re very wrong. BBC is a profit making corporation and as such they'll do biZ WITH pdp or apc depending on whats on ground

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
All said and done wats next?
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
prophetone:
I hump pigs, but only female ones.

Hey I must register my appreciation for your having thoughtfully quoted my post here, so that it can be read by people who might have missed it the first time. Spread the truth, mon, and don't let Babylon peeple dem disturb natty dread, no.

Muchos gracias, Miss Piggy. I thank yee much.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Litmus: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Let's not forget the order of our priorities; 82 people died....

RIP

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Gboliwe: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: sms!
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
'Which kind buhari? Mtscheeeeeew! Why the thing no kill am??' Are we kids?? Are the muslims looking for excuses to start on christians there?? Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by mike404(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
NafeesaAA: To boko haram, Buhari, Atiku, GEJ, David Mark, me and you are all the same. We believe in democracy and western education as such we are all legitimate targets.
STOP EXPOSING YOUR STEWPEEDITY ON NAIRALAND MY FRIEND angry WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOUR SO CALLED PROPHET (BUHARI) BELIEVED IN WESTERN EDUCATION I'VE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT YOUR THINKING SHOULD BE BASED ON HOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE SINCE YOUR HOLY BOOK SAID THAT ALL MUSLIM WOMEN ARE HELL BOUND

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by prophetone(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
tayokem: you re very wrong. BBC is a profit making corporation and as such they'll do biZ WITH pdp or apc depending on whats on ground

Don't be silly, i live in the UK and pay to support the BBC. I re-emphasize, the BBC does not show adverts on it's channels because it is principally funded by taxpayers and government grants. The only income generating activity they engage in, is making programmes through BBC Studios, a subsidiary company as well as BBC Worldwide.

BBC News can and will never receive financial inducement from any political party in Nigeria, or anyone for that matter (except the UK government that sponsors it) for skewed programming. Whether they report facts is a question for another day.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by 1stola: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sunbellar: Imagine these Abokis trying to stage manage and falsify an incidence to prove the that Buhari is not the Boko Haram boss because 2015 election is around the corner. Buhari is a fool and we are tired of him. He should be reminded that his statement that he will make this government ungovernable is still fresh in our memory. Buhari should be the most foolish cattle rearer ever.
Even if buhari did not win Next election,
That useless and hopeless thief called GEJ and that fat sheep will not rule this country come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by chudi82(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
The youths of Nigeria have sold their souls.I weep 4 our belove country.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by prophetone(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jakumo:

Hey I must register my appreciation for your having thoughtfully quoted my post here, so that it can be read by people who might have missed it the first time. Spread the truth, mon, and don't let Babylon peeple dem disturb natty dread, no.

Muchos gracias, Miss Piggy. I thank yee much.

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass_.

Grow up, editing quotes is for kids.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by 1stola: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
mike404: STOP EXPOSING YOUR STEWPEEDITY ON NAIRALAND MY FRIEND angry WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOUR SO CALLED PROPHET (BUHARI) BELIEVED IN WESTERN EDUCATION I'VE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT YOUR THINKING SHOULD BE BASED ON HOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE SINCE YOUR HOLY BOOK SAID THAT ALL MUSLIM WOMEN ARE HELL BOUND
Retàrded monkey from a Igbo lizard clan.
Fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by anago18(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
ichidodo: I see we are getting high tonight.....Islamic drunkard.

fvckhead simpleton, I thought it was a culture in your land to get stupor and fall into open gutter. mofo I forbid liquor get that stuck to your blockhead onye ara.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by oluwafemi113(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jonathan's boko haram at work, Obasanjo's warning letter about Jonathan is gradually coming to reality.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by oviecollins: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
TCD: So Boko haram is the Armed wing of PDP..the truth is gradually coming out..they will all fail
. you are a complete slowpoke##,@ ur age u can b deceived easily.. u such a daft..buhari n his cohot will never escape the innocent life they have taken..matter d technique they imploy to disguise...fake .......northern old foolllllll

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
if he was the target why wasn't he bombed? Dont give me that nonsense . Why is it that evey good news about APC make front page?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by oviecollins: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
oluwafemi113: Jonathan's boko haram at work, Obasanjo's warning letter about Jonathan is gradually coming to reality.
. shut d Bleep you slowpoke.talking gibberish...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by mezebel(f): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
prophetone:

Don't be silly, i live in the UK and pay to support the BBC. I re-emphasize, the BBC does not show adverts on it's channels because it is principally funded by taxpayers and government grants. The only income generating activity they engage in, is making programmes through BBC Studios, a subsidiary company as well as BBC Worldwide.

BBC News can and will never receive financial inducement from any political party in Nigeria, or anyone for that matter (except the UK government that sponsors it) for skewed programming. Whether they report facts is a question for another day.
nothing is impossible,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by oluwafemi113(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
HERE WE GO AGAIN ... BOLA TINUBU SPEAKS:
“I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on General Buhari and his convoy. And the innocent Nigerians that suffered untimely deaths. I thank God that Gen. Buhari’s life was spared for greater service to the fatherland. Under an increasingly incompetent and incoherent PDP- government, Nigeria slips into a low intensity war. We are all marked people under a government that prefers to label and attack opposition rather than apply itself to providing security and good governance,

“Unfortunately, Nigeria is saddled with a leadership totally intolerant of ideas, suggestions and advice that do not emanate from them. We in the APC has put forward concrete suggestions which have been consistently rejected and snared at by the PDP led Jonathan government. Instead of reaching out and paying attention to our suggestions, they have turned the guns on us and are manipulating and doctoring reports and stories to label us. It is a label that is false. It is a label that will not stick. We are patriots and stand united against anyone who wants to do this great country harm.

“This government has raised the art of scapegoating to a new level. Rather than govern, they have politicized everything to the detriment of Nigerians and Nigeria.

“There can be no justification for the continued loss of innocent lives and the unending attacks. I call upon those with the power, the resources and in charge of the security apparatus of this country to get up and do something before we all are consumed,” .... Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan / Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.