Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,950 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46993 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Caseless: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
All to give impression that he is not their mentor?
[/size]
jst 2 days ago, both men criticise jonathan, and we have both men as targets today. Pdp=boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bigzic(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
ojimbo: video of buhari escaping or i dont b_l__ v_ it
toilet dey worry you!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jakumo:

Boko Hari's boys have ALREADY claimed to have set off the bomb that killed 5 people in Lagos, located in the SOUTH of Nigeria, so your entire premise is flat wrong.

And GEJ claimed MEND was not behind Oct'10, 2010 bombings while MEND claimed it was their handiwork. Anyone can claim anything. Jakumo, you need to stop doing drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bnovative(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: jst 2 days ago, both men criticise jonathan, and we have both men as targets today. Pdp=boko haram.
It's unfortunate some of you think Buhari stand a chance in election against Gej. Buhari is a serial loser and Gej knows that; let him not give Gej the satisfaction of defeating him come 2015. Gej wouldn't want him dead, he wants to see the general cry again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by korel9: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Boko Haram!

Marking a hundred days of Chibok kidnap with a twin blast in Kaduna.

Na news be dat?
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Ngokafor(f): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
This so called assasination attempt on buhari has APC foot prints written all over it undecided..

..Stage a phony assasination attempt on buhari,ensures he 'escapes' then blame PDP as a proof of their politics of 'intimidation and harassment'..the wave of impeachments against 'opposition' Governors as a case study..

...APC deceiving themselves since 1900..wayo party angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

And GEJ claimed MEND was not behind Oct'10, 2010 bombings while MEND claimed it was their handiwork. Anyone can claim anything. Jakumo, you need to stop doing drugs.

It is cool, brother man. Keep your head in the sand and pretend the Lagos explosion was caused by a leaking petrol tanker. It is well, as they say.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by toomuchlies: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
We don't kw who to believe again. Whole General?A coup Master?abeg e.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
bnovative:
It's unfortunate some of you think Buhari stand a chance in election against Gej. Buhari is a serial loser and Gej knows that; let him not give Gej the satisfaction of defeating him come 2015. Gej wouldn't want him dead, he wants to see the general cry again.

Yes indeed, it would be nice to see Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden reprise his starring role as the weeping election loser. The only performance that would be more entertaining that that touching spectacle would of course be if the Ayatollah did get blown asunder by a drone or marksman, right in the middle of him whimpering to the press again.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Forwetinnah: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nearly can NEVER kill a bat..all na arrangee thingzzzzzzz! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by garsul: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Glory be to God that neither GMB nor sheik dahiru bauchi was killed in this dastardly act else all the slowpoke saying these attacks were staged managed by GMB would have been whinning about the numbers of their folks that would have been killed in the north as a result of their death. GMB does need any symphaty from anyone rather he is the one sympathysing with Nigerians on the calamity called PDP that has befallen them since 1999

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Forwetinnah: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ngokafor:

This so called assasination attempt on buhari has APC foot prints written all over it undecided..

..Stage a phony assasination attempt on buhari,ensures he 'escapes' then blame PDP as a proof of their politics of 'intimidation and harassment'..the wave of impeachments against 'opposition' Governors as a case study..

...APC deceiving themselves since 1900..wayo party angry

Make him thank God say the hole him dig no swallow am..Northern Generals gambling with their citizens since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by abacus(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
May God continue to protect that good man. Baba no go die unless you grow plenty grey hair.

Buhari, ti o ba ku ni ogun odun, baba enikan o le gbe e sin.

My joy knew no bound.

NIGERIA will be free. God will heal our land and restore us. NIGERIA will be save.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by snthesis(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
oluwafemi113: HERE WE GO AGAIN ... BOLA TINUBU SPEAKS:

“There can be no justification for the continued loss of innocent lives and the unending attacks. I call upon those with the power, the resources and in charge of the security apparatus of this country to get up and do something before we all are consumed,” .... Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
did Tinubu just call for a coup abeg SSS wat are u ppl waiting for pick up dis baga angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Tyche(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
CFCfan:
Spot on! I always wondered why BH would be slaughtering northern Muslims to spite a President. It's clear that BH, in its present form, is definitely not being sponsored by Northern politicians.

Brother man,

Christians, indigenous northern christians, have suffered the major and most casualties in this recurrent madness.

The southern part of Borno, christian dominated, is under sustained attach whereas the Northern part is peaceful.

Anyone who thinks Muslims have suffered most attacks is Naive and not well informed.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by abacus(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
snthesis:
did Tinubu just call for a coup abeg SSS wat are u ppl waiting for pick up dis baga angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Shey u want coup ni? because nothing up there insinuate violence..

1. Who are those with power: GEJ is C-in-C

2. Security apparatus etc: army, navy etc and who control them .? GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by mkoabiola: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Until buhari is killed b4 pro gej n pdp can blv .smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ISP1KSDATROOF: 1:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Jakumo:

It is cool, brother man. Keep your head in the sand and pretend the Lagos explosion was caused by a leaking petrol tanker. It is well, as they say.

Like I said: STOP DOING DRUGS! You go crazy whenever Buhari's name is mentioned. I always ask you if your dad was one of the executed drug dealers during his Regime but you never answer which makes me believe thats the cause of your anger.

P.S: I did not dispute that the explosion in Lagos was as a result of BH. I have never commented on that topic as I do not have anything to go on. Im not a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 24, 2014
atlwireles: The first explosion targeted moderate Islamic cleric Dahiru Bauchi while the second one targeted senior opposition leader Muhammadu Buhari, a BBC reporter in the city says.

Both escaped unhurt.

Tell me another story.

Errm I thought about 40 people were reported dead?! OK we know that you don't value Northerners lives and of course we don't really give a shlt about you people too but still its pretty darn obvious you just want Buhari and for whatever reason Dahiru Bauchi dead.

That's why there's so many of you animals especially Igbos posting angry rants all over this thread. And since you are mostly braindead and unbelievably stupid, you resorted to petty insults in the belief that you're actually making valid points. E.g That Berem lady that you and your kind always resort to calling names and whatever and of course the rest of your congregation follow up with all the Likes.

And of course since most of the Mods are also pathetic evidently by the crap all over the front page and the usual way i keep seeing them act, I'm not even gonna bother about how all the rule breaking is left unchecked.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by atlwireles: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2014
[s]
dragan:

Errm I thought about 40 people were reported dead?! OK we know that you don't value Northerners lives and of course we don't really give a shlt about you people too but still its pretty darn obvious you just want Buhari and for whatever reason Dahiru Bauchi dead.

That's why there's so many of you animals especially Igbos posting angry rants all over this thread. And since you are mostly braindead and unbelievably stupid, you resorted to petty insults in the belief that you're actually making valid points. E.g That Berem lady that you and your kind always resort to calling names and whatever and of course the rest of your congregation follow up with all the Likes.

And of course since most of the Mods are also pathetic evidently by the crap all over the front page and the usual way i keep seeing them act, I'm not even gonna bother about how all the rule breaking is left unchecked.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Ayatullah(m): 2:57am On Jul 24, 2014
chimerase2: They would hv bombed him nah so dat we will say is PDP dat was behind the BOKO haram cheesy

Mr. Chimpanzee what are you saying? Stop speaking in Igbo language shocked
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by hugafella(m): 3:39am On Jul 24, 2014
So if a group as serious as Boko Haram wanted to kill Buhari, wouldn't they have blown him up or shot at him at the funeral? Why wait for him to enter his bullet proof jeep before setting off a bomb "in the area" he was passing? absolute nonsense to me. Someone is now a movie director. APC now directs movies I see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by OneNaira6: 4:07am On Jul 24, 2014
So how many times have Boko Haram missed their targets before? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Boko Haram that have easily killed off young men, captured younger girls(or so they told us) yet they couldn't kill two old, wrinkled, men that already have one foot close to death?

Buhari, Buhari, How many times have I called you? This your jackie chan nollywood story am I supposed to believe it eeh? Na Jackie Chan you be or na Jet Li you be? Buhari how did you escape bomb buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by anago18(m): 4:12am On Jul 24, 2014
tomakint:
Ichidodo no go kill pesin grin grin lol @ 'Islamic drunkard' even when the he-goat of an orphan is supposed to observe the lay down fasting in their 'holy month of ramadam' grin grin see as the bottle of Star Lager balance well for in hand with his g.ay partner grin dozzybaba must be a prophet grin

obatala kill every member of the akintola family if what you said is false. may you die miserably before month end if I'm not ga...y and I have never tasted alcohol. may all the little good in your life crumb before your own eyes this year, if the pictures you and your fellow accursed are not mine pictures. can I hear a big amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tonyzaks: 4:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Make him thank God say the hole him dig no swallow am..Northern Generals gambling with their citizens since 1960
as ojukwu gambled with his

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by san316(m): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Ask Azazi...

Then Ask Henry Okah that said GEJ and his proxies asked him to start off the wave of bombings in Oct'2010 but blame it on Northern Leaders. Nigerians are slow to learn, when you're ready you'll understand how truly evil and desperate GEJ really is.

A man that has been concentrating on retaining power from the first day he attained office. He told y'all this in his very first month as President, yet y'all too slow to comprehend.

GEJ became President and the First thing he went for was tenure elongation--- 7yr/single term tenure; same trick Presidents all over Africa have used to perpetuate themselves in power forever (i.e Cameroon and Uganda). Just to remind you, Cameroon and Uganda (Paul Biya & Yuwere Musevini) were GEJ's first official visits as President (two-three weeks after he was elected). Immediately he returned to Nigeria (third week as President) he tried to introduce the same "single term rule" change to constitution both men have used in their countries to become life Presidents.

When that didn't work, GEJ told Nigerians severally that nothing can be achieved by his Govt in the first term "...because, the First two years is for 'learning' the job, the third year is to prepare for re-election, and the fourth year is for election/reelection so there is nothing I can do in four yours. I need at least 8 years".

God, Nigerians are so forgetful!

Well, he's told y'all his intentions from day one. Its no use complaining now because its not like he lied about what he wanted to do.
Wow! Nice exposition. Nigerians know this but they chose to ignore it. What moves Nigerians' political behavior is a senseless regional and religious sentiment and not integrity or accountability. It doesn't matter whether it favors their collective or primordial needs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by akanbiaa(m): 5:17am On Jul 24, 2014
russello:

The end of Gen. Sani Abacha comes to mind
so we shall continue to endure his type while people continue to suffer and die all because of hope while we do nothing about it? Too much power in the center the power should be decentralized and the post of president made less attractive. And the Nigerian police should be treated well and bad eggs among them flushed out, if the Police can regain back their trust and respect Nigeria will be better.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by seguntijan(m): 5:24am On Jul 24, 2014
The three largest religions in the world which are islam,christianity and buddism DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. The terrorism that is going on in the world today is as a result of the evil and selfish desires of some politicians. why we hear of terrorism in Islamic countries today is because of political instability. Al queada,boko haram, and al shabad are all groups sponsored by political power mongers. They use islam to brain wash young minds to achieve their evil desires because they every religious person can die for his/her religion. Pakistan,iraq,iran,afganistan,syria,egypt, sudan and our Nigeria are all countries with political instabilities. Where evil men try to get the attention of the government by throwing bombs to kill the innocent people. If you dont believe me, it might surprise you to know that united arab emirates(dubai),malaysia,qartar and indonesia are also islamic countries,but have you ever heared of terrorism there?. Infact most people that are pointing accusing fingers on islam will pack their loads and run to dubai if given the chance. Saudi arabia is the headquarters of islam, dont you think if islam teaches violence then saudi arabia will be more violent than countries like iran, pakistan etc. But it cant happen because saudi arabia practises monarchy and therefore no room for bloody thirsty politicians. Osama was killed just few meters away from the pakistani military barrack, which means he has some backings in the government and in the military. Thesame goes to shekau he has spys in the military that's why he looks invinsible. I know by now some people might be thinking of the 9:11 attack that happen in usa. They did it so that the usa will quickly withdraw their troops in the middle east and then the politicians will have a free group to use the minds of the young people to inflict terror on people, then the government will get their attention. Have you ever heard of an 80 or 60 year old suicide bomber? I dont think so. Or if they exist it means they are few. They cant use the elderly people because they know that they have studied the quran cover to cover, so it becomes hard to brainwash them. Boko haram said they want islamic rule in northern nigeria and western education is a sin and the best way to tell the nigerian government this is by bombing and killing christians and the fellow muslims. Just recently a muslim nigerian airforce personel was killed, the late emir of kano was targeted, a senator's wife was also taken. Does this make sense to you? If you want islamic rule, then why go after your islamic leaders. If they have no politcal links then i guess most of their attacks should be in southern nigeria where christians are many than in the north. We should respect one another believe,wether jesus christ is the son of God or not. We should also know that what seem right before you might be wrong before someone else and vice versa. I think the once respected nigerian army that fought for 3 years to be together and declared peace in sieria loane,ivory coast,dafur,zimbabwe and liberia can end boko haram in just 3 month if they dont have spy. Nigerian people north,south,east and west we should not fight each other because of some evil politicians. We should all pray that we scale through this challenge and by God's grace boko haram shall be history. INSHA ALLAH. God bless the federal repulblic of Nigeria. Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Demdem(m): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2014
oluwafemi113: HERE WE GO AGAIN ... BOLA TINUBU SPEAKS:
“I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on General Buhari and his convoy. And the innocent Nigerians that suffered untimely deaths. I thank God that Gen. Buhari’s life was spared for greater service to the fatherland. Under an increasingly incompetent and incoherent PDP- government, Nigeria slips into a low intensity war. We are all marked people under a government that prefers to label and attack opposition rather than apply itself to providing security and good governance,

“Unfortunately, Nigeria is saddled with a leadership totally intolerant of ideas, suggestions and advice that do not emanate from them. We in the APC has put forward concrete suggestions which have been consistently rejected and snared at by the PDP led Jonathan government. Instead of reaching out and paying attention to our suggestions, they have turned the guns on us and are manipulating and doctoring reports and stories to label us. It is a label that is false. It is a label that will not stick. We are patriots and stand united against anyone who wants to do this great country harm.

“This government has raised the art of scapegoating to a new level. Rather than govern, they have politicized everything to the detriment of Nigerians and Nigeria.

“There can be no justification for the continued loss of innocent lives and the unending attacks. I call upon those with the power, the resources and in charge of the security apparatus of this country to get up and do something before we all are consumed,” .... Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Wellsaid

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by JaaizTech: 5:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Sunbellar: Imagine these Abokis trying to stage manage and falsify an incidence to prove the that Buhari is not the Boko Haram boss because 2015 election is around the corner. Buhari is a fool and we are tired of him. He should be reminded that his statement that he will make this government ungovernable is still fresh in our memory. Buhari should be the most foolish cattle rearer ever.
You are a liar. People like you have murdered many people with your orchestrated lies and hate. Where and when did Buhari say "He would make this country ungovernable" God pass una

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Demdem(m): 5:58am On Jul 24, 2014
I have no doubt in my mind that Jonathan knows more about boko haram.
Azazi knows this, gave us an hint and was suddenly cut off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.