Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years (7055 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by anago18(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hangard:
Which have already rendered you homeless.

senseless as expect from the waste of sppperm.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by ignis: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
I have said it before and I will keep saying it, GEJ is the best president Nigeria has ever produced.

GEJ till 2019. ...

5 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Hangard: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
anago18:

senseless as expect from the waste of sppperm.
failed experiment from the lab.

4 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by anago18(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hangard:
failed experiment from the lab.

coming from the aetiology of failure and misfortune.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by castrogee(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
@OP,

Your post is highly appreciated, some Nigerians will never know the value of GEJ until he leaves the state house. Only then will our eyes open and poeple will begin to wish that the man remains as president. Sincerly, Jonathan has achieved a lot in his short time of presidency even more than any president in Nigeria's history - despite all odds!

3 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Hangard: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
anago18:

coming from the aetiology of failure and misfortune.
Coming from a raging lunatic that was bounded with chains. Tunde Salami you suck, glorified ape from Osogbo, the half midget.

7 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Can someone move this to the spam section?

Meanwhile, in other news, more than 50 Nigerians were killed today in a twin bomb blast that hit the City of Kaduna...details later
losers...

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sloan: It doesn't matter, he should just GO after his term finishes in 2015. It is time for fresh ideas and not the cluelessness of this super foolish president!
resident dicckhead,ur agonising popa gonna giv u up widda speeda lite just2b that super fooolish president;hes gonna chose to b da super fooolish president than having a miserable,pathetic grumpus of an idle 40yr old son like u,loser

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by anago18(m): 4:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
Coming from a raging lunatic that was bounded with chains. Tunde Salami you suck, glorified ape from Osogbo, the half midget.

damn!!!!! priceless coming a warthog faced baboon, ain't you the same green nostriled, cross eyed, red neck eating mushie ape with agbalumo seed for brains.

get behind you soulless, psychopathic clodhopper.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Safari29: 4:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Boko Haram increased from 0% in 2010 to 100% in 2014
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by mostfavoured(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2014
dustydee: @OP there are many holes in these "achievements" you have listed. For example:

How did the government achieve this or what did they do to achieve this given that most of the secondary schools in Nigeria are either run by state governments or private investor? If your assertions are true, please why is the failure rate in the north still very high? Or is GEJ's policy in the south different from that in the north?

Why do you attribute high percentage of out of school children to the federal government when you know that Local government and State government are in charge of primary school education.
Industrial revolution is driven by private sectors but you attributes it to government because of the enabling policies.
If things go wrong you blame government so if things go right commends the government also.

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by mostfavoured(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
castrogee: @OP,

Your post is highly appreciated, some Nigerians will never know the value of GEJ until he leaves the state house. Only then will our eyes open and poeple will begin to wish that the man remains as president. Sincerely, Jonathan has achieved a lot in his short time of presidency even more than any president in Nigeria's history - despite all odds!

This compilation was made so that it can be pushed to the front page and i find it so surprising that it yet to make front page.

Seun move this stuff to front page for posterity sake and i as the OP is ready to accept any constructive criticism to edit the growing list for future reference.

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by mostfavoured(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2014
@seun

WHAT QUALIFIES A POST TO FEATURE ON FRONT PAGE?

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by dustydee: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2014
mostfavoured:

Why do you attribute high percentage of out of school children to the federal government when you know that Local government and State government are in charge of primary school education.
Industrial revolution is driven by private sectors but you attributes it to government because of the enabling policies.
If things go wrong you blame government so if things go right commends the government also.
That is what I asked you. Which government policy is responsible for number 6? And why is the same policy not yielding results in the North?
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Chill woman.let people Say things as they see it. Your visible hatred for GEJ is obvious in your posts all Day. Chill.

That thing is not a woman, but an frustrated foolish old man.
kindly IGNORE him

4 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by mostfavoured(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2014
dustydee:
That is what I asked you. Which government policy is responsible for number 6? And why is the same policy not yielding results in the North?

The cumulative boomerang effect of Achievements 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 and even 13 definitely contributes significantly to the percentage in question.
Other indices like a better operating environment for private driven sector (including private schools), Regulations of schools by various parastatals of government (remember it is not all private schools that are government approved to sit students for O'level exam) etc

Anyway, you are fully entitled to your opinion and i sincerely appreciate your contribution.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Apart from the completed Onitsha-Owerri road which was started by Obasanjo and completed by Yar'adua,there is no single completed federal road project in the whole of Southeast.

undecided undecided
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jmaine: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2014
mostfavoured: @seun

WHAT QUALIFIES A POST TO FEATURE ON FRONT PAGE?

Mail the supermods . . . .

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by ba7man(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2014
All these GEJ's achievements are comfortably counter balanced by......

(1) The current strength Boko-Haram has grown to due his mishandling of the situation.

(2) The number of death of Nigerians in the hands of Boko-Haram.

(3) The surge in high profile cases of corruption where no one has being brought to book.

(4) The increase in oil theft in which Nigerians have come to accept.

(5) The politics of division introduced by GEJ.

(6) The Immigration deaths in which no one has faced the music.

(7) The kidnapped girls of Chibok.

There's Tons more to be listed.......For every Good news of his administration, something Negative follows.....Heck, Boko-Haram are emboldened enough to attack Lagos now since they know he'll only "Condemn" it.

If he Stays longer, I won't be surprised if regular bomb-blasts in southern cities become a reality.......Abuja started from 1.

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jamace(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2014

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jmaine: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Apart from the completed Onitsha-Owerri road which was started by Obasanjo and completed by Yar'adua,there is no single completed federal road project in the whole of Southeast.

undecided undecided

Kindly mention the name of the person who dualised that road to her current world class state . . . .

Please mention that name BOLDLY
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine:

Kindly mention the name of the person who dualised that road to her current world class state . . . .

Please mention that name BOLDLY
dude,I am ready for any silly argument. I just stated the obvious.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jmaine: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: dude,I am ready for any silly argument. I just stated the obvious.

The only silly issue here is your intentional attempt to lie against "Obvious" fact.

Now mention the person who dualised the Owerri-Onitsha road to her current state and proof how legit your assertion is.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by mostfavoured(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine:

The only silly issue here is your intentional attempt to lie against "Obvious" fact.

Now mention the person who dualised the Owerri-Onitsha road to her current state and proof how legit your assertion is.

Thanks

Let me help him to answer your question, it is "Goodluck Ebele Jonathan" Facts dont lie it remainst constant anywhere

3 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jmaine: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2014
mostfavoured:

Let me help him to answer your question, it is "Goodluck Ebele Jonathan" Facts dont lie it remainst constant anywhere

I hope she has learnt something new from your thread today. . . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by mostfavoured(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
jamace: For further reading:
https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements

Sincerely yours, this threadf u refered me to really help in updating my list. I got lots of raw facts from there. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2014
one road completed in 4yrs. How about health care.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine:

I hope she has learnt something new from your thread today. . . . . grin
you are so fixated on the owerri-onitsha road because its the only completed federal road in the SE. Why don't you divert your concern to other delapidated roads in the SE where your paymaster has failed woefully?
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by lilmax(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Hatred is so bad,one thing about hatred is that you cant see the success of those that succed

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by isrecole: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2014
ALL sensible and well meaning Nigerians must commend the President for these spectacular achievements despite the activities of Boko Haram and their sponsors who have threathened to make Nigeria ungovernable. Let's particularly commend the Industrial Revolution Plans of the President which will definitely create millions of employment.

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jmaine: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: you are so fixated on the owerri-onitsha road because its the only completed federal road in the SE. Why don't you divert your concern to other delapidated roads in the SE where your paymaster has failed woefully?

Will you kindly shut up for a good reason today. You referenced the Onitsha-Owerri road mischievously, and all I did was to shut your lies up.

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jmaine: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
lilmax: Hatred is so bad,one thing about hatred is that you cant see the success of those that succed

I hope Berem is reading this . . . .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Participates At International Forum On Peace And Security (photo) / Donald Trump Insults Biafrans On Twitter - VIDEO / Atiku And Peter Obi Say It’s Time For Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.