Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years (7041 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine:

Will you kindly shut up for a good reason today. You referenced the Onitsha-Owerri road mischievously, and all I did was to shut your lies up.
what lies did you shut? Trying to twist my comment to make it look favourable to you even when your answer was in my post,you think you're smart? Hell no you're not!
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by anago18(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2014
ECONOMICS AND OVERALL PERFORMANCE....
Gej can't boast of a single project as the governor of bayelsa, anybody can Google this to confirm. I wonder why Nigerians foolishly voted for him. true to his incompetency he removed the fuel subsidy on new years day. He tried so hard to sell the ideas to the citizens but at last he look more confused about the concept himself. okonjo the IMF stooge and over rated shytehead keep spewing balderdash and painting paper economy jargons. when gurus like henry boyo and kalu idika Kalu understand the economic dynamics of Nigeria. at last the subsidy removal was a clever way to milk the citizenry to please the IMF lord of the stooge that doubles as our prime minister, this same stooge control the fvckhead president because of the gross inferiority complex killing the doofus. obasanjo saw through her shenanigans, when her much touted paying of the Paris club debt didn't turn the nation to eldolrado as she was preaching back then. obj finally kicks her out. after the fvckhead sold the subsidy dummy for the shytehead president the obvious f00l bought the lines hook line and sinker, when other nations rejected the offer like a plague.
the Chinese foreign minister curse out on Christine laggard when she brought the idea to Beijing. same Christine laggard was showering praises on the fvckhead for buying another IMF improvising policy akin to the olu falae sap. which country go to other nations to open sovereign wealth funds to strength the recipient countries economy and financial institutions. but our otueke drunkard that the PDP e- rat really support blindly does that. inflation rate is running crazy at double digits, why they keep squandering our accruals from crude oil sales. putting cats like asari and tompolo to guide pipelines at price running to millions, yet bursting pipelines skyrocketed. at the long last both the fvckhead president and
okonjo the IMF stooge don't understand the economic dynamics of Africa most populous
nation. corruption is a no go area for ops otueke lord, efcc has been made a redundant outfit. the pension thief was help to to safety by PDP e-rats lord, alams is now free to steal
the nation blind thanks to otueke lord ditto for Mohammed abacha, aruma oteh and the steelar oduah. the president even told us on national TV that corruption is not stealing and he is aware of the corruption tendency of the petroleum minister, but the president prefers to look the other way.
where is the missing $20 billion sanusi told us about, how about the millions that want down the sewers with steelar odua?? voicemail ditto for maina and aruma oteh. and loads of other stealing folks in this administration.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by anago18(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2014
the boko haram thingy is where the clueless of this government is as bright as sunlight. when the best jarheads in sub- Saharan African can't tame a rag-tag militia group. the popular sayings comes to mind" an army of lions lead by a sheep is worthless compared to army of sheeps lead by a lion. would our c-in-c swear by pej cu.....nt that he doesn't know the hideouts and sponsors of boko haram?? but the reason the fuxkhead is not acting like the c-in-c beats the imagination of every sane observer. then the chibok milieu creped on us like a thief in the night. yet the dumbskull didn't even believe any girl was kidnapped. going by the body language of his political hang-ons and a$$ lickers ditto for shepopotamus there is god drama. when Algeria government was in same chibok-esque circumstance, that was when aqim kidnapped some oil workers at a refinery in Algeria. we didn't hear them crying to uncle Sam for help, but our incompetent doofus come on national TV with the dumbest line known to humanity " america will know". load of stakeholders in the war on terrorism thingy, told who cares to listen how top military chief and have been feeding fat on defence budgets. and leaving our troops with obsolete equipments, yet nobody is bringing anyone to account for the budgeted funds nor any of em military chiefs been charge for sabotaging the war on boko haram. our incompetent otueke drunkard even told us how he is so scare of going to chibok, going by this and more the terrorist group is winning the war, cos we gat a fvckhead simpleton as our c-in-c.now the war is at his backyard at the fct. where will you run to now coward. once in your miserable life act your fvcking constitution position. not to even talk about the blame game lame lines with the opposition. throwing baseless allegations how about arresting anyone culpable. only the president enemies sponsors boko haram. sanusi start sponsoring boko haram when he ask the frog eyed dizani about our missing $20 billion.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by anago18(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2014
POLICIES INCONSISTENCIES...
who go about bringing up nonsense policies, and end up reverting them after it been confirm as not really
thought out policies. banning the super eagles from footballing programs in the morning, rescinding the decision after the sober moment of his ogorogoro shaking section. ditto for maulag brouhaha and load of other nonsense
decisions. the ban on importations on rice was even more silly to say the least. who ban a product where your production can't cater for half of what is required in the nation. the Benin republic administration always cash on the stupidity of our government, asap the folks across the border made a 50% reduction in imported of rice going to Nigeria. smugglers had a field day and we gat all manner of scrap as rice. the fvckhead IMF stooge shamefully announced the cancelation of the rubbish policy. the automotive policy was even dumber than the rice policy. why increase tariff on importation of cars. when at best after all the help and at ideal situation, we can only produce 45,000 cars per annum while our annual need is pegged at little over 1000000 cars per annum. another pay cheques handed to the smugglers. do the policy makers ever make use of their number six. I know a rescind is on the way, heard from the grapevine the last commissioned vehicle at old Volkswagen along lagos - badagry expressway were actually imported vehicle who is the otueke fuckhead trying to deceive.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jmaine: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2014
double
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jmaine: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: what lies did you shut? Trying to twist my comment to make it look favourable to you even when your answer was in my post,you think you're smart? Hell no you're not!

Say no more and shut up . . . . . .

The dualization of Onitsha-Owerri road with Onitsha Eastern bypass, in Anambra State was also accomplished by this administration. Other newly completed roads such as the Obiozara-Uburu-Ishiagu road in Enugu and Ebonyi States, the Abakaliki-Mbok (Ogoja Junction) road in Ebonyi and Cross River States, Owerri-Aba Road in Imo and Abia States, Okpala-Igwurita road in Imo State and Ikom-Mfum Road in CrossRiverState are great landmarks in the history of road development in Nigeria.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/how-weve-been-bulldozing-the-nations-roads/

3 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jamace(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2014
mostfavoured:

Sincerely yours, this threadf u refered me to really help in updating my list. I got lots of raw facts from there. Thanks.
Ok. Onward together.

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by ibietela2(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

you must be on a coma, when I started a thread on why I support gej on the eggy handle.

Tunde Salami

Even my keyboard remembers you as a noise maker

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by ibietela2(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
I referred to you as Shegoat because you are not qualified to be called male OK. Calling you male will mean a big insult to the men folks.

KO

4 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by ibietela2(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Apart from the completed Onitsha-Owerri road which was started by Obasanjo and completed by Yar'adua,there is no single completed federal road project in the whole of Southeast.

undecided undecided

Are you sure because Nairaland seems to be your home

3 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by ibietela2(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: dude,I am ready for any silly argument. I just stated the obvious.

I knew you were up to something silly as usual Ma

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by ibietela2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine:

Say no more and shut up . . . . . .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/how-weve-been-bulldozing-the-nations-roads/

2 will happen here..... She will ignore this or come up with something silly

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jamace(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

Tunde Salami

Ha ha grin grin Using an Igbo name as moniker to conceal true identity. Act of Perfidy exposed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jmaine: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

2 will happen here..... She will ignore this or come up with something silly

Hopefully she doesn't show up with any silly act. She should know better than do that

3 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by anago18(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

Tunde Salami

the low life even use a cheap double sim Chinese imitation.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by mostfavoured(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Seun. move this material to front page now, let us spread positive news and not all negative news nooooooowwwwww[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by spikesC(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
i haven't actually seen any objection to the list or is it that the opposition accepts its the truth lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by ibietela2(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

the low life even use a cheap double sim Chinese imitation.

I am still better tongue

3 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by ibietela2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
jamace: Ha ha grin grin Using an Igbo name as moniker to conceal true identity. Act of Perfidy exposed. grin grin

Don't mind him

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jamace(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
I know haters of GEJ will avoid this thread like a plague. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sokoto - Tambuwal - Jega road indeed... grin
Otuoke - Jonathan - Patience road indeed..... cheesy

Nonsense 56 points in 6 years shocked
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by erinolu(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Woooo.......a clueless man achieved this in less than 4yrs.

then he is my man come 2015 !!!!

His performance speaks volumes. He needs the citizen to encourage him on

Gabadia. ....Full stop

3 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
I saw something like ilesa-akure road under construction, which ilesa-akure road? The one in pakistan?...and mind you, Nigeria ve been largest producer of cassava before 2010.mind you garri was #80/congo before jonathan comes and now its #150/congo
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Can someone move this to the spam section?

Meanwhile, in other news, more than 50 Nigerians were killed today in a twin bomb blast that hit the City of Kaduna...details later
Boko haram,get ur losing gud4nothing arsse outta here n go n die..this place is for achievers n not for losers,u heard me?
@op,the federal govt is also spearheading and has also got a huge share along with a singaporean firm in the ongoing construction of the new EKO ATLANTIC CITY LEKKI DEEP SEA PORT in the new under construction EKO ATLANTIC CITY..
#GEJ TILL'19

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by asadike(f): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hangard:
I referred to you as Shegoat because you are not qualified to be called male OK. Calling you male will mean a big insult to the men folks.
nna,yem five!

2 Likes

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jamace(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
GEJ is working but enemies of progress will not allow him concentrate. The enemies want GEJ's efforts to go unnoticed just because they want to be in power by fire by force. There is God ooo.

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jamace(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
I know APC e-rats will maintain blindness towards these achievements. grin

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is the most ridiculous and deceptive thread ever.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by gbaskipro: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Can someone move this to the spam section?

Meanwhile, in other news, more than 50 Nigerians were killed today in a twin bomb blast that hit the City of Kaduna...details later

What I see in u is a cursed old bitch who is so daft an ilitrate. Gush are u crazy Your kind of political antics I have never seen, you are so negative, I am sure you are socially stagnant! If the post does not suit you why not keep quiet Minnows like you who will never achieve anything in life. You complain of ill fatedness when you have failed to reason. Its your choice not to like GEJ and its not my business but learn to be positive and if you can't be positive keep quiet. Mind you Nigeria is not the only country fighting insurgence: egypt , syria, kenya, ukrain, pakistan, lebanon and so many more and secondly GEJ is not the first head of state to be heavily criticised, even obama was recently criticized as exhibiting the height of lawlessness ever witnessed in america, grow up and be politically positive, negativity does no good. Even if GEJ did everything perfectly he would still have his critics, stop being a political slave. Support whoever u think is good but be posive about others, even if you rae being paid to do so, for the sake of your life be positive

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by gbaskipro: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
This is the most ridiculous and deceptive thread ever.
NgeneUkwenu:
Can someone move this to the spam section?

What I see in u is a cursed old bitch who is so daft an ilitrate. Gush are u crazy Your kind of political antics I have never seen, you are so negative, I am sure you are socially stagnant! If the post does not suit you why not keep quiet Minnows like you who will never achieve anything in life. You complain of ill fatedness when you have failed to reason. Its your choice not to like GEJ and its not my business but learn to be positive and if you can't be positive keep quiet. Mind you Nigeria is not the only country fighting insurgence: egypt , syria, kenya, ukrain, pakistan, lebanon and so many more and secondly GEJ is not the first head of state to be heavily criticised, even obama was recently criticized as exhibiting the height of lawlessness ever witnessed in america, grow up and be politically positive, negativity does no good. Even if GEJ did everything perfectly he would still have his critics, stop being a political slave. Support whoever u think is good but be posive about others, even if you rae being paid to do so, for the sake of your life be positive

1 Like

Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by jamace(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hope those asking what has Jonathan achieved will consider above achievements with open mind. Rigid mind blocks the intellect and conscience.
Re: 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years by Ikengawo: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
ibietela2:

Are you sure because Nairaland seems to be your home
LOL you're still replying to that internet addict?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Has Appointed Rowan Atkinson As New Manager, Mourino Sacked / What Does Lalasticlala Mean? / Peter Obi: He Lied Again About Nigeria's Ranks On Terrorist Index Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.