Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) (31870 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nwanyi go to bed. I don't want to start but if you push me I will create a thread to that effect, its a town I pass at least once a month. You know I do not like too much Turenchi! My pix speaks for me.

berem: taa mechionu! How dare you call my beloved Owerri a shanty looking town? Ina apu ara? If this nonsense you're posting is what makes yenagoa the pride of the nation,then what will you call your own state Anambra?

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Hangard: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hangard:
I don't blame you, I mana ezigbo ife n' asa gi afuo. if the pictures that Chino is showing was from Osun state, I ka akurugo ekwu gbariwa.
Chino ji sie mechuwe ndi Yoruba ihu.
Nnekwanu mu anya, ederemu OF. E.M.M.A.N.U ihe degharia ihe mu dere to Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: Nwanyi go to bed. I don't want to start but if you push me I will create a thread to that effect, its a town I pass at least once a month. You know I do not like too much Turenchi! My pix speaks for me.

asi n gi mechionu ugbulaka! Go ahead and create a topic about Owerri for all I care. Your empty threat is stale and useless. Chino do your worst!!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Local delicacy in Bayelsa.. grin

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Berem my love..I bought some of this delicacies for you.. grin
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: Berem my love..I bought some of this delicacies for you.. grin
is this what you went to bayelsa to eat? Adiri ngi sorry! Enjoy yourself. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Hangard: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: dude,what is your main moniker? I do hate replying monikers am not familiar with. I hope you get?
Just know that I am your nightmare from my main moniker, I am the dude that you are scared of Inugo.
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
lol..I am a businessman, I went for a workshop! grin

berem: is this what you went to bayelsa to eat? Adiri ngi sorry! Enjoy yourself. grin grin
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bayelsa is not doing badly, they have nice hospitality and chicks but unfortunately I gummed my ring to my finger, showing it to any babe that cares to look that I am a happily married man...grin

This hotel below hosted me for 3days before we finally checked today and returned to Awka..

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hangard:
Just know that I am your nightmare from my main moniker, I am the dude that you are scared of Inugo.
scared off? Haven't you noticed I am a fearless personality on nairaland? I fear no one nwoke m,not even the owner of this forum. You can carry your mmaja and your empty chest beating somewhere else. I am not interested.

Nightmare my yansh!!

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: lol..I am a businessman, I went for a workshop! grin

Oh I see! When next you come to Lagos,lemme know so that I will take you where you will eat amala and offemmanu. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Any mod home, please could you help place this on the frontpage. We need to showcase Bayelsa to the world. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by dustydee: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sloan: Houston, a city in Texas is oil producing as Bayelsa. Now, I will not even compare them in any way but why on earth can't ALL these roads even be marked and well delineated and landscaped? Yes, I know this was the best or one of the best roads you found and took a picture of but I am surprised you do not see this is a disgrace? Yet Bayelsa has a population of less than 2 M but a budget topping almost all the other states when you factor in their oil derivation component? So, in essence from Alamadeighna and Jonathan and the 2 loonies that came after him, they still could not make one proper marking on that stretch of road? No sidewalk on that very long stretch?
The roads look well paved but the first thing I noticed was the lack of road markings. This is not peculiar to Bayelsa state but we need to take the safety of commuters serious in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Likely to be in Lagos again around November, I have a conference to attend at Eko hotel. I will call you to remind you so plan to give me full attention all through my stay.. cheesy

berem: Oh I see! When next you come to Lagos,lemme know so that I will take you where you will eat amala and offemmanu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Hangard: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: scared off? Haven't you noticed I am a fearless personality on nairaland? I fear no one nwoke m,not even the owner of this forum. You can carry your mmaja and your empty chest beating somewhere else. I am not interested.

Nightmare my yansh!!
Berem don't panic, Inugo
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinolization: Likely to be in Lagos again around November, I have a conference to attend at Eko hotel. I will call you to remind you so plan to give me full attention all through my stay.. cheesy

Lolz! Ok na! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
A lot might be going on in bayelsa, hidden from the media.

Nigeria and poor finishing. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Contact list on d Black-Berry fone of a typical IBADAN WOMAN:

Iya Deji alaso,
Nuru eleran,
Kamoru Onigi,
Iya Monsurat elepo,
Iya Lekan eleja,
Saidi onisu,
Iya ijesha oniru.
Basiru oni moto,
Sola omo baba basira,
Basira onipomo,
Suraju olokada,
Oriyomi alalubosa,
Bose Tailor,
Gbenro agbero,
Noimo olororo,
Iya Luku Oloka,
Akanke alakara eebo,
Sola tisha,
Baba wale nepa,
Iya biliki elepo,
Baba aduke alagunmu jedi,
Iya wasiu onifufu,
Morufu riwaya,
Iya olobi agba,
Baba tawa alajo,
Alani kafinta,
Boda tunde birikila.
Moomi Oloole.
Buoda mi Alani
Iya mi elesuru
Baba ilu eebo
Alao alawin.........
BuddahMonk: Ibadam is an ancient city just like Alexandria in Egypt, ibadam is home to Nigeria premier and first university, Ibadam have never witness any human disaster like war, ibadam have never seen any natural disaster like earthquake, ibadam have been the capital of old western region from the when Pope was still an alterboy.

In 2099 Ibadam will not be compared with Alexandria because ibadam have grown to be the biggest and largest slum not just in Africa but the whole world, Ibadam is home to clusters of brownies, ibadam poverty definition is different from the IMF definition, World Bank is yet to reach ibadam to see that some nigerian are living below $1 per day is a glorifying the country.
Ibadam is the only place where tenants are ask if they want a house with toilet or the one without, ibadam has the highest number of houses built with red muds that is why erosion is disturbing us in the East.

If the Waste should reduced the rate at which they use red muds in their buildings, believe me the erosion menace in the East will be moderate or a thing of the past.

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by rozayx5(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2014
hmm this is cool
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
It is better than most Nigerian cities. There is much to be done. I don't like the way the roads are constructed. They are way back into time.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Words of a transgender.. undecided
berem: scared off? Haven't you noticed I am a fearless personality on nairaland? I fear no one nwoke m,not even the owner of this forum. You can carry your mmaja and your empty chest beating somewhere else. I am not interested.

Nightmare my yansh!!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: What makes it "Pride of the Nation"? The slogan will cease to exist when Jonathan steps down in 2015.

Rubbish!! angry
its a lie
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Odika1: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2014
@op where can i piss in bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
The Op is high on cheap drugs i guess...for the fact that balyesa is a state is only roads u can can snap n post abi ? And even those roads am so sure that its in only the capital u took those pic

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Aromas: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
I believe dis we seize to exist when Jonathan leaves office, cuz I c no diffrncs btw d picture taking 4rm d car and renovation of major busy roads in Okene, Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Snapping pictures of the same road in different angles and calling it a pride of the nation is an insult to Bayelsans and Jonathan. Chino,you deserve a ban!!

grin grin
why r u taking this so personal
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by anonimi: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2014
Sloan: Houston, a city in Texas is oil producing as Bayelsa. Now, I will not even compare them in any way but why on earth can't ALL these roads even be marked and well delineated and landscaped? Yes, I know this was the best or one of the best roads you found and took a picture of but I am surprised you do not see this is a disgrace? Yet Bayelsa has a population of less than 2 M but a budget topping almost all the other states when you factor in their oil derivation component? So, in essence from Alamadeighna and Jonathan and the 2 loonies that came after him, they still could not make one proper marking on that stretch of road? No sidewalk on that very long stretch?

Why are you TRYING to be smart like this Comparing apples with oranges!
When did Bayelsa start receiving the derivation?
Does Houston, Texas WAIT for derivation from America's federal government in Washington DC or it gets its royalties and revenues directly from the land owners & oil companies operating within its vicinity?

This is not to say that MORE could not have been done especially with Alams dubious reputation, however one needs to take into consideration the FACT that most of us who CLAIM to be educated do not engage in our politics massively as those in YOUR Houston do.
Or do we

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by bizzlemie(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Proudly Bayelsan!! wink

I agree that we've got nothing much to show for the billions we receive from the Federal coffers, but i strongly believe that with the right leaders in place - and with time - Bayelsa will live up to her slogan as the Glory of all Lands.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by rozayx5(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Nicepoker: why r u taking this so personal

you should know the hatred berem has for GEJ can boil water cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by iamord(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2014
chinolization: The glory of lands..
Well!

Fairly clean...
Poorly planned urban center..
No eye catchy landmark
No sense of identity that its Bayelsa

And with a wealthy populace!!!

Nothing spectacular seriously!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by winiwini: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2014
SINCERELY, BAYELSA NO FINE. WITH OIL MONEY AND SMALL POPULATION AND SPACE TO DEVELOP WITH SUCH, SINCERELY, THOSE MEN SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED. HABA! DIARIS GOD O

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) / Passengers Robbed Mid-Air On-board A South African Airways Flight / Air Niugini Plane Lands In The Ocean, Overshoots Runway In Micronesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.