Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) (31852 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2014
I dey come
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2014
rozayx5:

you should know the hatred berem has for GEJ can boil water cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Haters gonna hate while we Bayelsans are progressing.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by tr3y(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2014
I'm serving in Bayelsa and I will tell you that non-oil producing southwest states is better off than this underdeveloped village called Bayelsa.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Leemak: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Yenegoa or the whole Bayelsa? OP you must be kidding us or you are one of e-political campaigners for your party.You need to go to other local government areas of Bayelsa before you draw your conclusion about this, why are you being mendacious OP?
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Odika1: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Men pasa n'ogbe ju'ese i ga afu na ha bu alobam(straight up),men mu anya and ha adiro arukwa kam i ga afu na ha bu alobam.gerrrrrrrout!
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by uzoexcel(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
owerri? are y mixing up ur geography? u better eedit ur statement!!!!!HOW DARE U
chinolization: Don't even mention owerri here, that shanty looking town with most of its roads dilapidated. Is there another Owerri or the same owerri I pass every month? I just don't want to open a thread about it because I don't want to cause commotion unless it has become extremely necessary!

Don't even start..

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by profosa: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Na local content things carry this guy go Bayelsa.You see Ernest Nwapa for me.
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Mblem(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Abagworo: Chino might not be able to give it a good coverage. But Yenagoa is silently growing to be the most modern city in Nigeria outside Abuja. Owerri has occupied that space for a while. The difference between Yenagoa and Uyo is that quality houses are being erected by both individuals and Government as the natives are rich. They discriminate much against Igbos though.
eh!!!,.....wash your mouth well. how on earth can you compare yenagoa and uyo? uyo is far more civilized than yenagoa. Google it to avoid argument. do your research well

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Valto(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2014
this pictures here does not potray the real yenagoa city
Most part of yenagoa is still crappy with lots of old brown roof downstair bulidings.
Bayelsa is developing at fast pace though.
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by tunde4eva: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Glory of lands my azz, with the whole oil money this is all they have to present
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by jericco1(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Blurry pics. Mstchew
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2014
While we dey chop enough protein they are hating.. cool

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by tunde4eva: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2014
chinolization: Haters gonna hate while we Bayelsans are progressing.. cool
stop deciving yoursef chino, your are an anambra pesin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by alakuko: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Is this what you called 'development'.

Where are the SDP and NRC houses of those days?

Human Capital development is real development and that is what is lacking in Niger Delta aside environmental negligence. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Aniroly(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Shek out Akwa ibom the land of promise wink
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by tunde4eva: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2014
tr3y: I'm serving in Bayelsa and I will tell you that non-oil producing southwest states is better off than this underdeveloped village called Bayelsa.
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by gsparks01(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2014
not impressed
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2014
op the slogan of bayelsa state is not pride of the nation but "glory of all lands"

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by FOREXMARTS: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Snapping pictures of the same road in different angles and calling it a pride of the nation is an insult to Bayelsans and Jonathan. Chino,you deserve a ban!!

grin grin

Lol berem you took that from my mouth, was about to tell the op that. 90% of the pics are from the same road. Yenagoa is a one major road town or city, no na town jor.
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2014
The sad thing about Bayelsa is that everything is situated on one long road. grin if only all those thieving former governors had kept their hands and feet away from the cookey jar. Bayelsa would have been the 'Pride of the nation'.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Valto(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2014
chinolization: Bayelsa is not doing badly, they have nice hospitality and chicks but unfortunately I gummed my ring to my finger, showing it to any babe that cares to look that I am a happily married man...grin

This hotel below hosted me for 3days before we finally checked today and returned to Awka..
this is intercontinental hotel imgbi road yenagoa
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Bayelsa adigo mma.. cool

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Gombs(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2014
BuddahMonk: Ibadam is an ancient city just like Alexandria in Egypt, ibadam is home to Nigeria premier and first university, Ibadam have never witness any human disaster like war, ibadam have never seen any natural disaster like earthquake, ibadam have been the capital of old western region from the when Pope was still an alterboy.

In 2099 Ibadam will not be compared with Alexandria because ibadam have grown to be the biggest and largest slum not just in Africa but the whole world, Ibadam is home to clusters of brownies, ibadam poverty definition is different from the IMF definition, World Bank is yet to reach ibadam to see that some nigerian are living below $1 per day is a glorifying the country.
Ibadam is the only place where tenants are ask if they want a house with toilet or the one without, ibadam has the highest number of houses built with red muds that is why erosion is disturbing us in the East.7

If the Waste should reduced the rate at which they use red muds in their buildings, believe me the erosion menace in the East will be moderate or a thing of the past.

I love Nairaland grin grin
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Gombs(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2014
Chillypelly:
Chino is no more from anambra state now bayelsa... Truly the chickens are coming home to roast roost.

Fixed cool

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by misspatsy(f): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
All I c is pictures of d same tarred road n cars
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Ongoing massive road construction in Bayelsa!

Yenogoa is the future.. cool

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Valto(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2014
^^^^^^^ azikoro road/ azikoro junction yenagoa.. used to be a single lane.dualisation project started months ago, now nearing completion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of 2 Siblings Who Died In Accident (Photo) / Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.