Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,045 members, 7,953,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) (32039 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by simplynola(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Is dat all? Looks like sierra Leone

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
GEJ till 2021..

Below is ongoing massive reconstruction of East-West road at Mbiama axis..

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2014
chinolization: Don't even mention owerri here, that shanty looking town with most of its roads dilapidated. Is there another Owerri or the same owerri I pass every month? I just don't want to open a thread about it because I don't want to cause commotion unless it has become extremely necessary!

Don't even start..

Confirm Igbo boy
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Where are our haters..?cheesy cheesy

Bayelsa adigo mma..

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by pet4luv2k10ioma(f): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Please Shut your trash don't call Owerre here. You can't compare this your Bayelsa with Owerre.
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2014
I am coming with a thread shortly on that your shabby dilapidated town. I have pix of that your town filled in my camera. I don't know how to speak long grammar..bloody civilian!

pet4luv2k10ioma: Please Shut your trash don't call Owerre here. You can't compare this your Bayelsa with Owerre.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by jakiedudu(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Sloan: Houston, a city in Texas is oil producing as Bayelsa. Now, I will not even compare them in any way but why on earth can't ALL these roads even be marked and well delineated and landscaped? Yes, I know this was the best or one of the best roads you found and took a picture of but I am surprised you do not see this is a disgrace?
Why cant you just appreciate the beauty of Nigeria for once?
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2014
We are the future of Nigeria..

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by jakiedudu(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: What makes it "Pride of the Nation"? The slogan will cease to exist when Jonathan steps down in 2015.

Rubbish!! angry
Why are you always so bitter about our dear Goodluck Jonathan? He's the best President Nigeria ever had!
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by zizoo36: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Why didn't u snap d creeks/swamps? You want 2 impress those that have never been 2 to Bayelsa. Everywhere is linear settlement in Bayelsa. Do not deceive us, coz behind those buildings are swampy areas.
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by chinolization: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2014
I will be in Otuoke next 2 weeks!

Bayelsa adigo mma..
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by ooshinibos: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Key Question , do you have 24hr electricity in Bayelsa ?? building with no constant electricity does not make sense ..its like going to Dubai and there is no electricity
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by AbuHanifa: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2014
This OP cannot be serious. The pictures are only some parts of Yenegoa. What about other parts of Yenegoa? Where is Ekeki? Where is that bushy and marshy Kolokuma Opokuma? Where is Tombia village, Where is Okutukutu, Where is Amarata environs. It is like you taking the pic of a single road in Surulere and telling me that is Lagos State. Who is even the mod that moved wrong information to the front page. Seun; your attention.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by hippyzuki(f): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2014
I hate to sound like a hater. But na only d fine places u snap?
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by anonimi: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2014
chinolization: I am coming with a thread shortly on that your shabby dilapidated town. I have pix of that your town filled in my camera. I don't know how to speak long grammar..bloody civilian!

Make I take style book space o jare for the Owerri pictures thread.
Abeg nor disappoint oh.

We need to put all these our governors on the spot vis-a-vis their constitutional responsibilities on TAP water, education, health, roads etc so we can have widespread development all over the country.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by anonimi: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2014
ooshinibos: Key Question , do you have 24hr electricity in Bayelsa ?? building with no constant electricity does not make sense ..its like going to Dubai and there is no electricity

What of TAP water also?
How many state GOVERNORS have seriously addressed the TAP water issue and covered more than 50% of houses, shops, schools, clinics, hospitals etc with this BASIC provision that also promotes good health and sanitation
How many?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by tosynhovic: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Now have being to Bayelsa just on the seat
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by psychologist(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2014
D city of blue keke's angry
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by AmazingZeus(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Rivers state fine pass am sef noly one road from rivers state all balyesa people go bow compared to their roads only oh,they don't even sweep it
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by BlossomP: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2014
chinolization: Bayelsa the pride of the nation..
Bros, is this all there is to showcase Bayelsa? Quite scanty achievements I must say.s
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by apolonius(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Countryman Dickson is just there eating money like all his predecessors;in short,he is eating far more.

It is such a shame that with the many billions it gets monthly and a matchless IGR running into Billions monthly,Bayelsa state only has one major road that is tarred in the whole state and especially Yenagoa.

Stop the propaganda and render leadership,Dickson and his acolytes!smiley

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by morefire: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: What makes it "Pride of the Nation"? The slogan will cease to exist when Jonathan steps down in 2015.

Rubbish!! angry

did you say step down
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by iceberylin(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Can't compare with PH....

till Forever
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
[size=13pt]And Boko Haram wants to destroy this beautiful country. I hope the government will do something profound, Nigeria is beautiful (got me remembering my state, The great Ogun). Omo Ogun, Akogun[/size]
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
tr3y: I'm serving in Bayelsa and I will tell you that non-oil producing southwest states is better off than this underdeveloped village called Bayelsa.
O yeah ,you're damn right especially with all that Brown roof in Ibadan,Oshogbo,Ado Ekiti and Akure....

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by legendary4luv(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
I swear bayelsa is one of the wackiest and bushy state in Nigeria, I have been living in bayelsa since 2007 and there's nothing exciting about the wacko state, almost all the markets are on along the road side, no attractive houses, one way in one way out, each street is not unto 15km, streets don't even have name, no address.....my LGA (MBAITOLI LGA) looks more attractive than yenagoa government house,two cars can't even drive comfortably on their state road, no gutter, houses are jam packed infact the state lacks structure and the worst of it all is that it can't be amend again #GOD BLESS IMO STATE GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
There are better roads than these ones in Ajegunle, Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by Decryptor(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
kmariko:

Just asking... How old is Houston

You even have the time to ask the "Dimwit" a question he does not have the answer to.
Re: Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) by vitality22(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: taa mechionu! How dare you call my beloved Owerri a shanty looking town? Ina apu ara? If this nonsense you're posting is what makes yenagoa the pride of the nation,then what will you call your own state Anambra?
Nne, i tire for you oo, you dey harsh oo. Biko, were ya Nwayo, maka na nwayo bu ije

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge. / Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.