Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) (36885 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
tintingz: is like the grudges sanusi and jonathan had for each other has been settled.
don't be too sure for they are politicians$they are full of deceits.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by anishe(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
I think this meeting is at the instance of clueless GEJ. He must have begged the Emir to pay him a visit, that's why he jettisoned his normal resource control attire for the average hausa dress code.

Clueless as ever.

No bashing.

Ceasar1: This guy is just clueless. How low can you get Ebele with all the fake smiles? undecided
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: ask the northerners
cmon bro, let us not spice this admirable moment in Nigeria political atmosphere with ethnic bigotry abeg. Am from delta but let us all admit we've messed up in one way or the other, not just one group. I love the north like I love the south. One Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: gbagaun
does the Nobel committee on Literature know your name or heard about you before. Does Soyinka have any clue about you. Is English the commentator's mother's tongue abi how many Britons understands your language. COLONIAL MENTALITY affecting some Nigerian youths since 1914 till date.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by cruise14(f): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
The calm before the storm!! grin
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
fijiano202: oga abeg no vex but a king is not a subject to any president
says who, is Kano is protectorate? Or kano another country on her own?
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Akunyun: Why will sum of us just wann kill ourselves for wah's nt just? See as pple jst dey lash demsevs here on top Naija politicians. Furthermore, sum1 shld cum out here and tel me y dey feel dat dey can die for Jonah grin... nor abuse me Oooo coz if u do, na horn me go lick curse u ooo lipsrsealed. Peace out!
buiaahahahahahhahahahhahaha, abeg don't kill Naija youths Oº°˚˚˚° , is that Sango style abi na ogun? Anyways, peace is the way to go in Nigeria, and I hope the president and Sanusi have realised that. Long live Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
what a peacefull man, good christian indeed,
u am very sure that God will fight this bokoharam crisis
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by simplyOJ(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
I was imagining the President telling SLS: shegi na God save u o!

And SLS replying: walai you are a bad guy, so you intend to wound me, thank Allah for the turban.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by fijiano202(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
ikevin: cmon brof, for Sanusi to have the political will to travel all the way from his fort (Kano) to visit the head of state a supposed enemy (20 billion dol issue) as the muslim holy month of fasting was ending is a classical moment in fostering peace among Nigerians. I don't care where you come from, be it North-East or across the Niger, we are One Nigeria, nobody would transform this geographical location to a true federation except we the youths, starting with our state of mind, our posits and attitude to nation building.
aiit brof
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Azboy34(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
I love d way d Emirs nd sultan dress. D northerners are indeed islamical in nature.."Zanshi Arewa". i am a yoruba guy though bt i luv d northerners nd der beautiful culture..
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Akunyun(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
ikevin: buiaahahahahahhahahahhahaha, abeg don't kill Naija youths Oº°˚˚˚° , is that Sango style abi na ogun? Anyways, peace is the way to go in Nigeria, and I hope the president and Sanusi have realised that. Long live Nigeria
Exactly! Dah's wah we shld be preaching.. Nor wori na prayer I go gv u grin... Correct guy.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Azboy34(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Let dere be peace nd love in ur country (Nigeria) Oh! Allah(amin). as me nd my household d Hausas, yorubas nd Igbos are 1 regardless of our tribe or religion..peace! Nyc1 GEJ..
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by mrfrosh: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=15pt]Shameful Hitler...after you suspend him and God lifts him high lolz

Sanusi please beware, make sure you eat from the same plate with that krook JEG if not he will poison you O!, you remember M.K.O?.
[/size]

All na politics,so stop trying to hurt yourself with this comment
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by busterr(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=15pt]Shameful Hitler...after you suspend him and God lifts him high lolz

Sanusi please beware, make sure you eat from the same plate with that krook JEG if not he will poison you O!, you remember M.K.O?.
[/size]

the most apparent different b/w you and them is they actually have brain.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Tyche(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
ikevin: with comments like yours, am quite sure we have a future as a country. If you see the hundreds of bigotry that goes on NL, mehn!!! Am usually worried about Nigeria, we need more youths like you bro. Long live Nigeria

Yes Boss!!!
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Salym(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lawprince: Picture 1: Sultan of Sokoto (Alhaji Sa'ad Abubakar), Emir of Kano (Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) & the Emir of Katsina on arrival.

Picture 2: President Goodluck Jonathan and the Sultan

Pictures 3 & 4: President Goodluck Jonathan with the Emir of Kano exchanging pleasantries.

OP....the Emir of Katsina is not in the first picture. He is the one behind Emir Sanusi in the third picture.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Habbey75: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
I vry surprise dat i seen emir of kanu state wit president jonathan
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Babaji111(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why now? Me I no fit pretend oooo! Karya ne. na ciki na ciki
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
these our leaders know how to settle themselve ..while Nairalanders are fighting over nothing ..welldone GEJ and sanusi ..

i guess all the allegations on both sides will be dropped now ..thats a done deal with those smiles on sanusi and GEJ ..Nigerians you lost again !!!!!!!!! arrrrgh

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by feedthenation(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
It seems very contending issue has been settled.

It also takes a sense of maturity on the Emir to visit GEJ in Aso Rock, despite all the hell that was unleash on him few weeks ago.

Nigeria power play is not for the faint-hearted, yet some citizens are abusing, cursing and killing themselves on a daily basis.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by bcjpevo: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

And weak, feminine handshakes....

atleast peace will reign....
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
CyberTerrorist: this good..at least peace is coming..
na lie all na film trick
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by willorie(f): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
CyberTerrorist: this good..at least peace is coming..

serious?

Shaking hands with ur enemy/opposition signifies "Peace"?
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by XTIANmaha(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
If president Jonathan was a sport man he would win best fair play player. But as a politician I give him d best fair play politician in nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
And you are?Useless as ever
anishe:
I think this meeting is at the instance of clueless GEJ. He must have begged the Emir to pay him a visit, that's why he jettisoned his normal resource control attire for the average hausa dress code.

Clueless as ever.

No bashing.

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ogbronx(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
ikevin: are you referring to Nigerians as fools or I don't get you. In as much you don't like the presidency, am quite sure the holy book talks about respect for the elderly ones. That is the president with the first and second ranked northern rulers, yet you are so cavalier to spew disrespect. Can you defend you comment in the next 40 years if you are seeking for votes, " fools come and vote for a fool to rule this foolish country" abi . Use your vote in 2015 wisely and stop insulting people's parents.
one problem we have in this country is what you just mentioned. Respect. Most times even when not deserved. Respect and even pseudo-worship. Even when these pple you want us to respect are thieves? No no no! I don't do that kind of respect. Respect is deserved. So even a ten year old has my respect if he performs to or beyond expectations.
I am not in that prison of undue respect and worship.
About seeking votes, do you know there are credible pple who don't want to be involved in naija politics because its polity is bad? Such pple already know how the youths have been reduced to low thinking bigots.
Surely, not everyone is a fool in naija. You aren't the only one who read the message. Those who know they don't belong to the class of fools simply liked or ignored it.
When the wise amongst a pple are so insignificant, How would you address all?
Have we not as a pple voted for wrong pple amidst better ones? No sir, I won't want to contest for any political position in this kinda structure of our polity.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
eaglechild: Even though all is subject to the president, he still reaches out humbly.

The emirs should tell him to divide the country.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ebubeslym:

And you are

[b]Has he shaked your SANDPAPER rough hands before? [/

The past tense of "Shake" is "shook" and not shaked.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Habbey75: I vry surprise dat i seen emir of kanu state wit president jonathan

What is kanu?
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
OILOFGLADNESS: what a peacefull man, good christian indeed,
u am very sure that God will fight this bokoharam crisis

His mind was in kaduna that moment yesterday. Wondering why the boys bungled the assignment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick / Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / Ranking Senators Who’ll Shape The Ninth National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.