Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) (37028 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by sabinaa: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
The president is very peaceful and has got a big heart. i commend his effort to salvage the present crisis in our country. I hope peace is instilled by all regardless of religion and tribe. Together we shall build our nation in unity
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by sage2(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Now that your emperors have embraced peace, my appeal to you, their e-foot soldiers, is to toe their line in embrace of one another
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
ogbronx: one problem we have in this country is what you just mentioned. Respect. Most times even when not deserved. Respect and even pseudo-worship. Even when these pple you want us to respect are thieves? No no no! I don't do that kind of respect. Respect is deserved. So even a ten year old has my respect if he performs to or beyond expectations.
I am not in that prison of undue respect and worship.
About seeking votes, do you know there are credible pple who don't want to be involved in naija politics because its polity is bad? Such pple already know how the youths have been reduced to low thinking bigots.
Surely, not everyone is a fool in naija. You aren't the only one who read the message. Those who know they don't belong to the class of fools simply liked or ignored it.
When the wise amongst a pple are so insignificant, How would you address all?
Have we not as a pple voted for wrong pple amidst better ones? No sir, I won't want to contest for any political position in this kinda structure of our polity.
1- no matter what anybody calls Jona, he is our current president. Your allegations of stealing have not yet been proven, don't start to think I am holding fort for Jona camp yet, I love to state things the way they are. Yes, he is quite slow in decision making, but I have been enjoying 3 days uninterrupted power supply here in Ikorodu still counting, not a big deal in the world, but I have to give him kudos. 2- I agree that respect has to be earned, him becoming the president nko? He has been very clueless regarding security but we need to check other sectors too. 3- Regarding politics here, the mere fact that you are complaining about the country means you are concerned, if at all you pretend to be unconcerned, govt policies affect you which ever ways brof, therefore we need to let clueless politicians to know we only as a people can decide who is in charge of this ship (Nigeria). We have to be involved in Nigerian politics, abi is it UK you want to impact? Nigeria is home and we have to be very concerned. When elections come, go out and vote, if you don't have voters card, do your best to get one. I know for sure things can only get better. By the way, nice argument by you. Long live Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

The emirs should tell him to divide the country.
asap
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by oilyngbati(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
ISLAM! ISLAM!! ISLAM!!!

BOMB! BOMB!! BOMB!!!

MOHAMMED!! MOHAMMAD!! MOHAMMED!!!

5-year-old Aisha girl! 5-year-old Aisha gir!! 5-year-old Aisha gir!!!
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Ebubeslym(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

The past tense of "Shake" is "shook" and not shaked.

POINT TAKEN
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
farano: What if we all love each other

I've never thought of it before undecided

Because it's never gonna happen grin

Love yourself my dear, and love others too, but hey, it's a wicked world out there, even the bible said so in Genesis. So don't let you're loving heart be deceived. The heart of man is perpetually evil.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by engrfaruq(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jonathan don visit Sanusi already na.... just take a look at d pic he don beg sanusi for a royal pardon.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why is Emir SOkoto & Emir Kaduna wearing Al-Maliki Bisht Cloak?

Do they think it will make them Arab?

Nonsense! angry
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Smartsyn: And yet we're here e-battling for them, while they are living the good life, devoid of hatred and lasting enmity..

Thank God some1 is beginning to get sense. They make billions together, eat together only go on twitter to fight and newspaper will package it to sell, and u nigerian youths? U battle each other online.

God have mercy
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by mamateniola1: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Which kain peaceful abeg? Sanusi paid him a visit not otherwise! Am not sure he has even congratulated him.

stexsy: best president eva liveth. Wat a peaceful man
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by mubitechnology: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
hmm naija politics, this to show how the oga at d top relate no matter how d media present them to us, e-war lord make wona continue d wast ur time d throw insult on urself while dy continue to loot our money,god bless any one that read this comment, and naija at large, one love keep us together.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by MeGaStReEt: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Where is the picture of GEJ prostrating to Sanusi?

It's not possible Sanusi had a handshake with GEJ.

GEJ MUST bow to Sanusi

Please anyone with the pictures?
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by mixedgene: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Following
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by happyme4life(f): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
LMAyedun: Fake smiles e'rywhere...
you dont have hate your prez this much. the hatred is eating u deep and not good for your health. my one cent tho.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by akwunmi(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=15pt]Shameful Hitler...after you suspend him and God lifts him high lolz

Sanusi please beware, make sure you eat from the same plate with that krook JEG if not he will poison you O!, you remember M.K.O?.
[/size]
tnk u my persn na u no wetin de happen jorrr
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by akwunmi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
oilyngbati: ISLAM! ISLAM!! ISLAM!!!

BOMB! BOMB!! BOMB!!!

must u alwayz showcase ur mental problem here
y u no go yaba left ,so dem go fit help u.instead of u 2de bark lik ewureee.....
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by pedro08: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
"They sat at d same table.but their hearts were far off frm each other."Biblical prophesy.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by JEITO: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ceasar1: This guy is just clueless. How low can you get Ebele with all the fake smiles? undecided
Define clueless?
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 25, 2014
ogbronx: useless politicians always fooling the gullible.
Govt of fools, by the fools and for the fools.

Best quote! Nigerians are fools.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by cruise14(f): 4:01am On Jul 25, 2014
What did Jonathan say while on his kneel in front of the emir here? Did he say na devil push am?

This is what Yoruba call "Enu ti igbin fi bu orisha"

engrfaruq: Jonathan don visit Sanusi already na.... just take a look at d pic he don beg sanusi for a royal pardon.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Ademolu2002(m): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2014
stexsy: best president eva liveth. Wat a peaceful man
eranko!
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Ademolu2002(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Lawprince: Picture 1: Sultan of Sokoto (Alhaji Sa'ad Abubakar), Emir of Kano (Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) & the Emir of Katsina on arrival.

Picture 2: President Goodluck Jonathan and the Sultan

Pictures 3 & 4: President Goodluck Jonathan with the Emir of Kano exchanging pleasantries.
this is a trick to win d election in d north come 2015.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by kingphilip(m): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

Best quote! Nigerians are fools.
are u a nigerian?
if yes, then u r a fool and if no then u are not

thats just the implication of ur post above
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Why is Emir SOkoto & Emir Kaduna wearing Al-Maliki Bisht Cloak?
Do they think it will make them Arab?
Nonsense! angry

No , just as wearing suit does not make you English or French and Fedora hat doesn't make you Italian.
There is no emir sokoto or Emir kaduna in the caliphate hierarchy Sir.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2014
JEITO: Define clueless?

Clueless is Jonathan. They are synonyms.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by etazi0001: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2014
cool ;Dcool
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Nemma(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
ogbronx: useless politicians always fooling the gullible.
Govt of fools, by the fools and for the fools.
. 'For the fool', just like you claim to be!!!
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Tyche(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by stexsy(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Ademolu2002:
eranko!
wateva that means..
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip:
are u a nigerian?
if yes, then u r a fool and if no then u are not

thats just the implication of ur post above

You all are fools anyway. It doesn't matter what you think of me

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2014
oilyngbati: ISLAM! ISLAM!! ISLAM!!!

BOMB! BOMB!! BOMB!!!

You just proved you are an idiott!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Councillor Disappears With 30 Bags Of Rice, Beans, Millet In Niger State / Give Betta Edu A Second Chance — Femi Pedro / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.