Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) (36888 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by fijiano202(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lenzz:
Bro, he's the President nd the C-in-C of the nations Armed forces.
So yes, it goes with the territory for the President to smile with all his subjects including ones whose idealogies are at complete variance with his.
That's the nature of the job
oga abeg no vex but a king is not a subject to any president

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ddippset(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
jonathan would do anything to win an election.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Henrick007: read wat he wrote very well before calling him fool
I rest my case
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Akunyun(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why will sum of us just wann kill ourselves for wah's nt just? See as pple jst dey lash demsevs here on top Naija politicians. Furthermore, sum1 shld cum out here and tel me y dey feel dat dey can die for Jonah grin... nor abuse me Oooo coz if u do, na horn me go lick curse u ooo lipsrsealed. Peace out!
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Toktee(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hahahaha! If you cannot beat them,join them.
Jonathan is nobody.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Akunyun(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: I rest my case
@ Henry.....God bless u oo, Na wetin Mesef jst wann talk b dah oo
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Youpele52: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=15pt]Shameful Hitler...after you suspend him and God lifts him high lolz

Sanusi please beware, make sure you eat from the same plate with that krook JEG if not he will poison you O!, you remember M.K.O?.
[/size]

He doesn't deserve the name Hitler. If he had wiped out borno state and the whole boko haram fortresses in northern Nigerian states like OBJ did in the south south not minding the innocents I would have subscribed to calling GEJ Hitler.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Cecediva(f): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Smartsyn: And yet we're here e-battling for them, while they are living the good life, devoid of hatred and lasting enmity..

Lol...grin Don't mind the e-warriors, nobody dey even send them

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: In one sentence
[size=45pt]JOnathan is a peace loving man [/size]
war is a way of bringing peace...u weaklings know nothing about peace

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Otunbakay(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is somebody seeing what I seeing?
One can readily see the sincere greetings and mutual respect between the president and the sultan as expressed by them shaking themselves with both hands.

A close look at the president and the emir reveals that what is in their heart negate the smiles they are wearing. The battle for supremacy and months of bickering is not yet over as expressed by them shaking each other casually with one hand.

Watch out for the continuing story...

Anywayz when two elephant fight, na the grass dey suffer.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by shilexholly(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
My beautiful naija.........all dis issues has made uncle jona more stronger
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by mindworx: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
farano: What if we all love each other

Wow, this beautiful girl just dropped a beautiful comment. Can all the e-anti-PDP, e-pro-APC, e-anti-APC and e-pro-PDP warriors just consider what she just said for a minute ?

Meanwhile, farano, make we talk for corner jare ...

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by wirinet(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
eaglechild: Even though all is subject to the president, he still reaches out humbly.

In a democracy you are talking about subjects? you really need to go back to JSS to study Government.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
God Bless His Excellency, Dr. Ebelemi Jonathan

Long Live His Royal Highness, Emir Muhammed Sanusi II

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
farano: What if we all love each other
my major wish for my country, yes they had issues, yet have found a way to move on. As political animals, we have to step on each other's toes every now and then, what is important is the political will to tighten the gulag between us. Fellow Nigerian youths, let us learn to appreciate each other's differences be it religion, ethnic extraction what ever name you call it and strengthen our bond. One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
fijiano202: Conversation between jonathan and sanusi

Sanusi: Commot eye,am untouchable
Jonathan: they can still impeach u oooo..ask nyako,e be like magic for him face

cmon brof, for Sanusi to have the political will to travel all the way from his fort (Kano) to visit the head of state a supposed enemy (20 billion dol issue) as the muslim holy month of fasting was ending is a classical moment in fostering peace among Nigerians. I don't care where you come from, be it North-East or across the Niger, we are One Nigeria, nobody would transform this geographical location to a true federation except we the youths, starting with our state of mind, our posits and attitude to nation building.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Ferdinandu(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
My condolence goes to all those who takes sides with any of them without any tangible thing to gain from them because they will continue living the good life while you continue wallowing in poverty, regret, heartbreak and unending frustration.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Way to go, while some people would be crying more than the bereaved. Here they are, knowing they are statesmen with the ultimate assignment to bond this country of ours together, it is really a tough call, yet those with strong political will can always stand the heat. We are fallible, therefore there is rooom for mistakes. Long live Nigeria. I love my country no be small
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by CyberTerrorist: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
rattlesnake: u are very weak,gullible and vulnerable...fake n chicken terrorist...do u know what u talking about
What fuked up peace
Hissssssss
who is this serpent? angry
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tyche:

Word!

Sadly, the hordes of jobless keyboard warriors and ethnic bigots will never pause to reflect on the significance of this
with comments like yours, am quite sure we have a future as a country. If you see the hundreds of bigotry that goes on NL, mehn!!! Am usually worried about Nigeria, we need more youths like you bro. Long live Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
All APC and PDP supporters here oya SHAKE HANDS and SMILE today cos ur gods are doing so. By tomorrow when any of them attacks the other do same... Cos that's what yall do best. *Lmao* senseless

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Uwakuwak(f): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
A humble leader
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Plus10: I love this...let brotherly love continues.
yes it would continue my brother. I think being big enough of Sanusi to travel from Kano to see the president is highly commendable, I hope all these e-warriors should see this and repent in their heart
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
All this na arrangee package,naija politrickians always taking us for a joy ride.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Uwakuwak(f): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
A humble leader' are they catching cold ?,
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Uwakuwak: A humble leader
Humility is not a Virtue you find in a Nigerian leader.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=15pt]Shameful Hitler...after you suspend him and God lifts him high lolz

Sanusi please beware, make sure you eat from the same plate with that krook JEG if not he will poison you O!, you remember M.K.O?.
[/size]
Grow up.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
ogbronx: useless politicians always fooling the gullible.
Govt of fools, by the fools and for the fools.
are you referring to Nigerians as fools or I don't get you. In as much you don't like the presidency, am quite sure the holy book talks about respect for the elderly ones. That is the president with the first and second ranked northern rulers, yet you are so cavalier to spew disrespect. Can you defend you comment in the next 40 years if you are seeking for votes, " fools come and vote for a fool to rule this foolish country" abi . Use your vote in 2015 wisely and stop insulting people's parents.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by hensben(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lenzz:

Bro, he's the President nd the C-in-C of the nations Armed forces.
So yes, it goes with the territory for the President to smile with all his subjects including ones whose idealogies are at complete variance with his.
That's the nature of the job
myopic view, no wonder these political leaders treat us like subject.
Oga I too know, GEJ is meant to serve you n I and not the other way round, though, we ought to respect him n he respect us too but if he bridge the contract by failing to deliver his promises,you n I can boot him out of office, he is elected among us not a monarchy type of government, but unfortunately, we worship them over here just as you are doing now.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: foolish fool. See your rubbish post. How can he poison him if they eat In the same plate.
You were in a hurry to post bullshit and you ended up disgracing yourself.
I think you are the one who didn't read his post clearly.
Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by ikevin(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
kowalsky: I hate dem both cry
can you be cured, only the good lord knows. When you speak of such about the leader of your country, and about the second ranked northern leader. Am from the niger-deltan but I know a lot about respect man. You've got internet freedom but use it wisely. Can you stand in front of BBC camera with your real name and repeat yourself. If at all, you would say you don't like their leadership style, at least God created them. Stay blessed man.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: gbagaun
guy were you paid by Seun to Monitor the way people make use of English Language?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court / Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.