Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics (5284 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 4:20am On Jul 24, 2014
xp17: chief, you mean ladies are now specimen that you experiment with?

I'm sorry , I don't know how to mind my business.

U knw wat I mean, u jst want to pool my legs
No be u dis bad boy wey I know wink

Its frm interacting wit dem dat u knw wat works and wat doesn't
U jst don't become an expert by relegating dem to d background
U hav to associate wit dem to knw dem
Dats wat I mean by experimenting

Guy no be today o, e don tey wey man begin woo chicks
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by robinicule(m): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2014
hope u didnt restore to factory settings when she slapped u
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Why are u guys derailing this thread
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2014
Andy has come o. E ya e ya o
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by lilmax(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
tamertery: . Niggar shs jus a fair girl with a weave on or whatever it is girls fix on their head... Ur girl would probably b more preetier than she is, I.e if u had 1 sha... #peace undecided no offence o... I jus tot u over flatterd her, yea sh fyn, bt nt to d extent u putn it...
i just tire for the guy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by mencade5(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2014
herald9: ur picz got 16 likes....u must b pretty cheesy
online babes no dey tire una? Hahaha....
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by mencade5(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:
Wat r u doin wit all dat beauty?
all these online babes no dey tire you? Hahaha...d end result is that u wont have the chance to taste her.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by herald9: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: online babes no dey tire una? Hahaha....
lolz...shea am followin ur foot steps cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Kentura(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:

U knw wat I mean, u jst want to pool my legs
No be u dis bad boy wey I know wink

Its frm interacting wit dem dat u knw wat works and wat doesn't
U jst don't become an expert by relegating dem to d background
U hav to associate wit dem to knw dem
Dats wat I mean by experimenting

Guy no be today o, e don tey wey man begin woo chicks
for your mind... James Bond no see your back abi? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: all these online babes no dey tire you? Hahaha...d end result is that u wont have the chance to taste her.

Taste wetin?
I just dey exercise mymouthfingers
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by justi4jesu(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:
Why can't some girls appreciate what we do for
them eh
There is this female popular nairalander who happens to know me and work in the same place with me.
See this babe we are quite close that i normally give a ride everyday after work.
Truely i've been admiring her boobs though i do it
with my
shade on. Just yesterday, i couldn't bear it again, i
decided
to commit small touchry in d car as we were moving.
OMO see as this girl slap me, asked me to drop her
on 3rd mainland bridge.
What is the big deal in touching her, afterall i've
been giving her free ride.
SHOULD I APPOLOGIES TO HER OR........

angry angry

#BITG

So because you gave her free ride you want to commit some touching..she no slap you well sef.. grin tongue tongue
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by mencade5(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:

Taste wetin?
I just dey exercise mymouthfingers
hahaha...laurelP. Make your fingers no break ooo. But keep trying, among the forming ladies, you may meet a sincere one.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by mencade5(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
herald9:
lolz...shea am followin ur foot steps cheesy
no be me ooo
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Solariz: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by IAMBREEZY: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze: No offence all....the pics mb is too large. I'll reduce and upload tomorrow...keep d discussion going anyways

#BITG
Andy mah nigga gringrin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Andyblaze: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Andy mah nigga gringrin

Haha nairaland rule say make we no upload person pics
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Andyblaze: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

So because you gave her free ride you want to commit some touching..she no slap you well sef.. grin tongue tongue

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by movicy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
When will andy grow: hes with no opolo
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by IAMBREEZY: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:

Haha nairaland rule say make we no upload person pics
madman!but you can send me the pics through PM. grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Richwzy: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin op you d lele
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Andyblaze: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
IAMBREEZY: madman!but you can send me the pics through PM. grin

My fone don get virus grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by GoodFaith: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:
them eh
There is this female popular nairalander who happens to know me and work in the same place with me.
See this babe we are quite close that i normally give a ride everyday after work.
with my
decided
on 3rd mainland bridge.

angry angry

#BITG
I need to help her give you a second SLAP
Fool
Gave her ride and U want to touch her
Please ask her to pay u for the ride
Free ride = free sex
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by herald9: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: no be me ooo
Haba... u wan deny ur legacy?
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by darthv: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:
them eh
with my
decided
on 3rd mainland bridge.

angry angry

#BITG
THIS MUMU IS ALWAYS POSTING RUBBISH
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by IAMBREEZY: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:

My fone don get virus grin
yeye they smell.. cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by majalisa(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:
them eh
with my
decided
on 3rd mainland bridge.

angry angry

#BITG
big fat lie...y u to the blow lie?
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Valentinooo: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
your thread has been hijacked once again tongue
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by DonaldGenes(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
IAMBREEZY: madman!but you can send me the pics through PM. grin

Slaps his mouth...you too like toto
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by DonaldGenes(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Valentinooo: your thread has been hijacked once again tongue

Let's tall about sport
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Valentinooo: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xenaf: Why are u guys derailing this thread

FlyboyZee:

Ol boy yeeee! una dey there dey argue? Make una come see big phat nyansh jare!!!

Eeeeewo shocked this yansh big o. @flyboyzee, wetin your eye find go there self grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman / I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw / See The Nak**d Picture Girl Mistakenly Sent To Her Dad ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.