Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics (5285 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by IAMBREEZY: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Slaps his mouth...you too like toto
Lie that you don't like punany too. grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Valentinooo: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Let's tall about sport

Thank God the season is about to start. Which club do u support?
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by IAMBREEZY: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xenaf: Why are u guys derailing this thread
Those batty mehn could make a nigga lose his sense, Omg!! shockedshocked
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by DonaldGenes(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Valentinooo:

Thank God the season is about to start. Which club do u support?
Team United and Real Madrid I rep ma Nigga

BTW, Arsene hears rumours of @cesc4official is at the training ground lol

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Valentinooo: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Team United and Real Madrid I rep ma Nigga

BTW, Arsene hears rumours of @cesc4official is at the training ground lol

Man u, hehehe... I laugh in japan, how una wan waka this season?? Are you sure van gaal can save you guys this time around grin

BTW, I represent the pride of london.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by DonaldGenes(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Valentinooo:

Man u, hehehe... I laugh in japan, how una wan waka this season?? Are you sure van gaal can save you guys this time around grin

BTW, I represent the pride of london.

Chelsea bah
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Valentinooo: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Chelsea bah

Yea
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by eezor: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:
ur bbm pls. 7bc7106e
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by adaxxy: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Why he go touch her she for even give yoy blow for face make you dey see tripple stars oloriburuku somebody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw / Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds / Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.