Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics (5283 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by IAMBREEZY: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Slaps his mouth...you too like toto
Lie that you don't like punany too. grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Valentinooo: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Let's tall about sport

Thank God the season is about to start. Which club do u support?
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by IAMBREEZY: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xenaf: Why are u guys derailing this thread
Those batty mehn could make a nigga lose his sense, Omg!! shockedshocked
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by DonaldGenes(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Valentinooo:

Thank God the season is about to start. Which club do u support?
Team United and Real Madrid I rep ma Nigga

BTW, Arsene hears rumours of @cesc4official is at the training ground lol

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Valentinooo: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Team United and Real Madrid I rep ma Nigga

BTW, Arsene hears rumours of @cesc4official is at the training ground lol

Man u, hehehe... I laugh in japan, how una wan waka this season?? Are you sure van gaal can save you guys this time around grin

BTW, I represent the pride of london.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by DonaldGenes(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Valentinooo:

Man u, hehehe... I laugh in japan, how una wan waka this season?? Are you sure van gaal can save you guys this time around grin

BTW, I represent the pride of london.

Chelsea bah
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Valentinooo: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Chelsea bah

Yea
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by eezor: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:
ur bbm pls. 7bc7106e
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by adaxxy: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Why he go touch her she for even give yoy blow for face make you dey see tripple stars oloriburuku somebody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? / See What My Girl got for Me, As My Val Gift (photo) / Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.