Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) (1116 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by seunlayi(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Former Central Bank Governor, Lamido Sanusi, yesterday visited President
Goodluck Jonathan for the first time, since he became the Emir of Kano.
Sanusi, who said a special prayer for peace at Jonathan’s residence was one
of the northern traditional rulers, led by the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad
Abubakar III to join the president at the Presidential Villa, Abuja for the
breaking of Ramadan fast.
Speaking at the occasion, Abubakar condemned the twin blasts recorded in
Kaduna yesterday as well as other acts of violence across the country.
The Sultan described perpetrators as enemies of humanity, saying they and
their sponsors had no Islamic agenda.
He requested that the President should grant the traditional rulers an
audience in the nearest future in order to discuss issues of national
importance.
The President granted the request immediately.
In his short remarks, Jonathan urged the traditional rulers to join hands
with his administration to end insurgency.
“It could have been worse than this if not for prayers. We will surely get
over it. We are doing our best to ensure we end this situation and with the
support of Nigerians, we shall surely overcome,” he concluded.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/emir-kano-sanusi-visits-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by MANGAM(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Good move
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by Omexonomy: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2014
The cluelless one is defeating the cluefull ones
Little by little all gej enemies will bow to him. Tinubu will soon go and prostrate b4 gej.
Koboko69
berem
and the rest supporters of APC on nairaland claiming apc will be left to fend for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by Omexonomy: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2014
The cluelless one is tormenting and defeating the cluefull ones
Little by little all gej enemies will bow to him. Tinubu will soon go and prostrate b4 gej.
Koboko69
berem
and the rest supporters of APC on nairaland claiming apc will be left to fend for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by Kanwulia: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Kia!!!!
NORTHERNERS are too civilized!!!!

Cha!!!!! grin

Lord Lugard was right! kiss
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by GateKeeper247: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by koboko69: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Omexonomy: The cluelless one is tormenting and defeating the cluefull ones
Koboko69
berem

Cant u make a contribution without spamming my mentions. Does mentioning us increase ur pay?. Your post is even so foolish, didnt buhari visit aso rock too sometime this year? What difference does it make. That Don Jazzy and DBanj performed on stage together does not mean they settled their skulls. Desist from spamming our mentions, i have been ignoring u since....its an order!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2014
koboko69:

Cant u make a contribution wihout spamming my mentions. Does mentioning us increase ur pay?. Your post is even so foolish, didnt buhari visit aso rock too sometime this year? What difference does it make. That Don Jazzy and DBAnj perfprmed on stage together dods not mean they settled hier skulls. Desist from spamming our mentions, i have been ignoring u since....its an order!
I wonder why you're responding to that deluded mofo. Some idiotts are better off ignored.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by seunlayi(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Omexonomy: The cluelless one is tormenting and defeating the cluefull ones
Koboko69
berem

what is this blind nairalander saying?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by Omexonomy: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2014
seunlayi:

what am i a blind, stupid and dumb nairalander saying?
fixed. With ur coconut head.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by Omexonomy: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2014
berem: I wonder why you're responding to deluded mofo like me. Some idiotts like me are better off ignored.
fixed.
Musiwa wife how far.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Jonathan (photo) by Forzap: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
FRESH AIR grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Consider Joining PDP If Satan Converts To Islam – El-rufai / Woman Masquerading As Soldier Re-arrested In Akure / Nscdc Boss Escapes Assasination Attempt By An Inspector Of Police. See The Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.