Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl (13169 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Presidency Says Fashola’s Comment On Robbery Is ‘irresponsible’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Consultville(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Oya pls where are FG foot soldiers and APC foot soldiers #warofwords
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by anonimi: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2014
eledacedar:

If you see the condition of Harvey Road these says ehn! The yeye contractor BAZNAZ will use aboki to dig drainage for 1 day and disappear for 3 weeks. Fashola no see that one o.

He is partially BLIND maybe shocked sad
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by gebest: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Up GEJ, Gej is working, Gej till 2019. Haters take HEART.

4 Likes

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by shejane: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Please oo they shd know what to do to dat Apapa, anytime my boss send me der, na cry I dey take go
So frustrating
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by gabriel212: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2014
Ow come do we v myopic and short of knowledge people at the realm of govt? coz the Lagos state is generating revenue from Apapa made it free for drivers to abuse the road? moreover, how dare you say we should commend the federal government when they had failed in their duty to see far ahead the problems that are inevitable from port due to macroeconomic integration?

1 Like

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by wellmax(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2014
This is how Nigerians allow politics slow down national development. SMH
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by GodMode: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2014
There are other ports in Nigeria... They should pass a law stating the total amount of cargoes that are in lagos.

If the other ports are not functioning they should renovate them to functioning capacity.
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by elitehow: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Me i juss dey pass oo
See the 9 Things You Didn’t Know About John Cena Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/583-9-things-you-didn-t-know-about-john-cena

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by wellmax(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
frainc: To be honest
I think lagos state benefit more from NPA than federal

Oga how, can you explain please? Abi that cheap drug still dey run fot ya head?

2 Likes

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Btruth: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
KwoiZabo: Fashola only knows how to give nice speeches riddled with lies and to criticize when many state govt. roads are in shambles. Fashola should remove the log in his eyes so he can see clearly to spot a speck in the FG's eyes. I know he will not know this cos he doesn't read the bible.
.....some silly people will think you are making sense now oooo, a bi?

3 Likes

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by chamboy(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2014
frainc: To be honest
I think lagos state benefit more from NPA than federal
if I hear, ordinary Nigerian Custom benefit more than Lagos Government

1 Like

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by slimfit1(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Mystical888:

Same here!
Really trying to see some sense but there's none there!
All i see is vain talk....Reprehensible thinking.

Pdp disease they only think with their pants. They enploy useless and clueless fulls to represent them online all the time. However, don't blame them they don't have things to work with.

1 Like

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by KwoiZabo(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
kolawaxxy:

*tilts head to the left, tilts to the right. Turns phone upside-down*

I just tried to see things your way,

...still not making sense
In the voice of Gordon Brown 'U need an education' undecided

1 Like

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by chamboy(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2014
NPA is dominated by PDP members Wat do u expect, LASG sef dey Chao but can neva b up to FG(nigeria custom, NPA,
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by smudge2079(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2014
@OP, it shd be 23rd, correct dat.
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Adenugay(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Jst passing by

I’m confused, how is this even possible? (photo) >>> http://www..com/how-is-this-even-possible/
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by free2ryhme: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
99% of you on here don't know shit abt what goes in and around the port . Fashola is the voice of reason how many you have driven through the access roads that leads to Tin can port and apapa before you startt ranting on issues u have no idea about
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by ceasare: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Federal govt claims that the a papa oshodi expressway have been awarded to two reputable companies namely Julius berger and Borini Prono but failed to tell why the most critical part of the road (section awarded to Borini prono) has been abandoned going to almost a year now at some point it was FERMA that was excavating d drains opp capital oil tank farm and they left too.the other section giving to Julius berger is nearing completion and evident that work is still ongoing.
Questions we should be asking is
1. Who own borini prono and who are the high profile individual in the ministry of work that has stake in the company becos borini prono has been out of business for long only for the appointment of the new minister mike onolememen they suddenly rose from dead with the over inflated 3red mainland bridge repair now the section of a papa oshodi expressway from sunrise bus top to Liverpool.
2. What's the competence level of borini promo in undertaken such road construction because its located in a aquatic marine soil environment (I have seen them doing shody jobs on the road when they were there).
3. Federal govt should be proactive in executing the project they also make revenue from the port activities and the oil marketers as well.
4. Just award the work to JBN even though it will be overinflated to settle our Oga at d tops and dishonourable+senators atlst quality and timely delivery will be ensured.

NB: don't ask me ow I got my information, I grew up around that axis and my parents are still living there I only visit very early on Sunday mornings,I don't drive down there and I mk sure noon don't meet me there if I go visiting.I pity those living n working arnd there!!!!

10 Likes

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by mcgaius: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Federal Government should develop other ports because Lagos state in already complacent with the revenue they are getting.Fashole is doing well but he has to step up.Look at the condition of Ago road and still he collects revenue from that area.Its a shame.

2 Likes

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Chamack: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Both federal and state govt are at fault, JB that are handling that road are not fast, they are just delaying the job, the inner roads that connects oshodi-apapa express way are not good and that is a state road. You can imagine trekking from first gate to berger cement very early in the morning each day, I have trekked from 2nd rainbow to berger cement sometimes. We are suffering in that route seriously. People are being robbed each day at berger under bridge and nothing is happening in terms of security. Both federal and state govt has failed we that are plying that route.

3 Likes

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2014
KwoiZabo: In the voice of Gordon Brown 'U need an education' undecided

A Bleep, ...I don't give grin swerve
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by citizenY(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2014
The mess in Apapa has finally shown the flaws of porr concession. The money realised should have been used to build a bridge to Snake Island where deeper berths and bigger terminals and holding bays are possible. The usual excessive patronage system did not allow that.

NPA should shut up as it has failed as a landlord. How many meters of quay has it added to any port ib the last 30 years?

1 Like

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by anonimi: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2014
KwoiZabo: In the voice of Gordon Brown 'U need an education' undecided

....for our children in

- primary,
- vocational
- secondary &
- technical

schools which is squarely a constitutional responsibility of state governors such as Fashola and the LGAs that are 100% under their control.

They have FAILED woefully on that score.

2 Likes

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by jericco1(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2014
It seems Fashola is quite enervated, all his good works are getting over-shadowed by his recent misdemeanour
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Xano(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2014
anonimi:

YES, Fashola was telling LIES as usual, that's what NPA is saying in a very diplomatic manner.
Read this:

But Fashola's SIN is not just the LIES he told but also trying to cover his own CLUELESS abandonment of his state government's constitutional RESPONSIBILITY for the FEEDER roads inside Apapa and off the Expressway along with ensuring the flood drainage waterways off the road are not blocked by indiscriminate building approval by his FAILED administration and cleared of bush, waste by his LGAs.

Fashola only LOOKS smart to those who think in a very SHALLOW manner shocked
thank you. I love NPA response to Gov. Fashola. Its an intelligent reply.

2 Likes

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Paentera(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2014
eledacedar:

If you see the condition of Harvey Road these says ehn! The yeye contractor BAZNAZ will use aboki to dig drainage for 1 day and disappear for 3 weeks. Fashola no see that one o.

That road is an eyesore! It used to be very okay until some d.v.m.b.f.v.c.k.s decided it was time to reap where they did not sow. Fashola should truly look into roads like Harvey, Okota Road and many more making life a living hell for Lagosians.

On the other hand, FG hasn't got the political will to decongest the Lagos ports by creating incentives for shippers to berth at other ports in Nigeria. This lack of political will/clout will keep Apapa at the mercy of badly maintained trucks that are now the graveyard for majority of trucks from developed nations.

1 Like

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by frainc(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
wellmax:

Oga how, can you explain please? Abi that cheap drug still dey run fot ya head?
boy, lean how to comment without insult
It show that you still need more home training

1 Like

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by frainc(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2014
chamboy: if I hear, ordinary Nigerian Custom benefit more than Lagos Government
individually? Yes
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Xano(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2014
ceasare: Federal govt claims that the a papa oshodi expressway have been awarded to two reputable companies namely Julius berger and Borini Prono but failed to tell why the most critical part of the road (section awarded to Borini prono) has been abandoned going to almost a year now at some point it was FERMA that was excavating d drains opp capital oil tank farm and they left too.the other section giving to Julius berger is nearing completion and evident that work is still ongoing.
Questions we should be asking is
1. Who own borini prono and who are the high profile individual in the ministry of work that has stake in the company becos borini prono has been out of business for long only for the appointment of the new minister mike onolememen they suddenly rose from dead with the over inflated 3red mainland bridge repair now the section of a papa oshodi expressway from sunrise bus top to Liverpool.
2. What's the competence level of borini promo in undertaken such road construction because its located in a aquatic marine soil environment (I have seen them doing shody jobs on the road when they were there).
3. Federal govt should be proactive in executing the project they also make revenue from the port activities and the oil marketers as well.
4. Just award the work to JBN even though it will be overinflated to settle our Oga at d tops and dishonourable+senators atlst quality and timely delivery will be ensured.

NB: don't ask me ow I got my information, I grew up around that axis and my parents are still living there I only visit very early on Sunday mornings,I don't drive down there and I mk sure noon don't meet me there if I go visiting.I pity those living n working arnd there!!!!
you are right. Excavation of some feet and sandfilling because of the soil environment.
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Ela59: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2014
mcgaius: Federal Government should develop other ports because Lagos state in already complacent with the revenue they are getting.Fashole is doing well but he has to step up.Look at the condition of Ago road and still he collects revenue from that area.Its a shame.
Ejigbo-Ikotun road is also deadly.
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by Ela59: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2014
frainc: individually? Yes
Individually indeed. Nice point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs / Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun / FG Proposed ₦15 Trillion Infrastructure Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.