Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl (13174 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Presidency Says Fashola’s Comment On Robbery Is ‘irresponsible’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by emiye(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
ideology:
Now you brought in opposition, which APC loves doing, they can't say anything without calling opposition, and abusing people.

You can call me names, the Lagos ibadan expressway currently under construction by FG

Is Lagos state or oyo ruled by PDP

Focus on points instead of being abusive when you are arguing with someone
#Janweed ideology

Focus on the points i raised and stop rigmaroling.

Is Lagos state not governed by APC, an opposition party to the centre?

What is wrong with the word opposition? Is it not an important component in any democratic society?

Is the janjawid ideology you scream about not childish and insulting ?
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by ideology(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
emiye:

Focus on the points i raised and stop rigmaroling.

Is Lagos state not governed by APC, an opposition party to the centre?

What is wrong with the word opposition? Is it not an important component in any democratic society?

Is the janjawid ideology you scream about not childish and insulting ?

emiye: The most important road not bridge. The second most important road is the badagry road, which is originally FG road, in a state of disrepair and abandoned as usual, but the lagos state govt had no option but to start fixing it and request the Fg hand it over.
That road "pays the bill", over 2 trillion naira revenue in to FG coffers from the Apapa port within the axis, yet bad roads that causes containers from port to fall over and over again, destroying, wasting peoples time and killing many others.
Fashola was more than right to make the comment, the evil politics of abandoning opposition states with little or no federal presence must stop, and people like you who defend such rubbishh due to bigoted mind must keep shut.
To the best of my knowledge FG owes the LASG over 50 billion naira over Federal roads in Lagos state, excluding the ones yet to be verified. When i say verified, it means the state govt and federal ministry of works have quantified the works and jointly agrees the work done on the roads is worth such amount.

See ur last post, evil politics of abandoning opposition state
Am asking you the lagos ibadan expressway is it not an opposition?

Answering you is waste of time
Re: NPA Faults Fashola’s Comment On Oshodi-apapa Expressway Snarl by emiye(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
ideology:

See ur last post, evil politics of abandoning opposition state
Am asking you the lagos ibadan expressway is it not an opposition?

Answering you is waste of time
I stated clearly that there is little or no federal presence in many opposition states, only evil people disagree with that.
What do you know about the Lagos - Ibadan expressway? Is it not the most important highway in the nation? It took consistent public outcry, and request by the 3 concerned South west governors for handover of the highway for the FG to decide to take any action on that highway, In fact, the Ogun state governor had to start patching section of the highway in 2011.

Jonathan administration has spent over 4 years, and construction work only started late in to last year. I am very conversnt with the road, and at the current pace of work, it will take more than 10 years for the road to be completed, that is if will not be abandoned if Jonathan wins a second term.
it is hard to see sincerity of purpose, and i cast doubts about the ongoing construction work, i stand to be corrected.

If you also dont know, the highway spans across three states (lagos, ogun and oyo states) The Lagos portion is barely 5% of the road, Ogun state roughly 65% and Oyo state (30%).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments / 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying / Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.