Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! (4826 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! by priscaoge(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rival:

Nigerian girls don't fall in love anymore! ...The ones that get heart-broken are the ones who came into the relationship, thinking that the guy will marry them in the end!
Lolz...They do,maybe u haven't seen d right one yet but once they are hrtbroken especially when they truely love u,they find it difficult to love again(Though not all)
Re: Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
priscaoge:
Yes naaacheesycheesy...dat one deygrin
then I wont be afraid of breaking dem hearts
Re: Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! by zizytd(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Forget dat 1. Most times wen we r hrt broken we would say we won't fall in love in a very long time, bt inside u, u know u r not happy and u need someone there to make u happy, so u give love another chance.
Re: Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! by priscaoge(f): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
uche16:
then I wont be afraid of breaking dem hearts
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...That means U won't get any true Love if u keep breaking their heartgringrincheesy
Re: Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! by priscaoge(f): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
zizytd: Forget dat 1. Most times wen we r hrt broken we would say we won't fall in love in a very long time, bt inside u, u know u r not happy and u need someone there to make u happy, so u give love another chance.
I agree with u. But it's always difficult to move on even when u want to. So it's not that easy because ladies are very Emotional when it comes to issues of the hearttongue
Re: Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
priscaoge:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...That means U won't get any true Love if u keep breaking their heartgringrincheesy
true love is overrated, what do I need love for when I can get all it offers for a price
Re: Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! by priscaoge(f): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
uche16:
true love is overrated, what do I need love for when I can get all it offers for a price
Werekwa nwayooo..Ebola dikwa n'towncheesy
Re: Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
priscaoge:
Werekwa nwayooo..Ebola dikwa n'towncheesy
ebola is for the faint-hearted but keep calm, uche likes your profile pcture, how about he takes you out for dinner nne?

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.