Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding (1506 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by solomakindees(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Yesterday, Nzekwe Chukwuemeka Batholomew was on his way to his wedding when he met his untimely death!
Aged 38, the groom and his best man were riding on a power bike when as they were about zooming past a parked Toyota Camry, the car door opened slamming into the bike.
The best man escaped with injuries while the groom's head hit the tarmac and he instantly expired.
For fuller details, check WWW.sunnewsonline.com

Poser: Would you cruise a power bike to your wedding?
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by Kunzu(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2014
May His Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by purplesummer(f): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Groom on a power bike? Why didn't he wear a helmet if he must ride? That was really a fatal effizzy!

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by mumubynature(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2014
now who should be blamed THE GROOM THE BRIDE or THE BEST MAN.The bride will cry till her tears get exhausted
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2014
meaningless fake story
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oops.
He should've known better.....
In another news, someone would attend his wedding riding a scooter or roller skates....

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by ideology(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Houseofglam7: Oops.
He should've known better.....
In another news, someone would attend his wedding riding a scooter or roller skates....

History repeats itself because people don't learn from it, instead, They see it as mere stories, lipsrsealed
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by MizMyColi(f): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
isn't this a case of carelessness and poverty and/or misery, to some exten?. Btw from what I read in sunnews, it was not a powerbike, it was Okada, Okada!! undecided That Said, his demise could be spiritual. There's always more than meets the eyes.
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by dubxy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy: meaningless fake story
Its not a fake story bro, i also heard it in church today, the owner of d car is now in police custody
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is sad.
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by publicenemy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
bloggers.....

Fabricating stories since 1900.
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by publicenemy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
mumubynature: now who should be blamed THE GROOM THE BRIDE or THE BEST MAN.The bride will cry till her tears get exhausted

I dont think she will cry so hard....the guy was dumb.

Thats if this story wasnt fabricated to draw traffic to another website or blogg.
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by priscaoge(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
So unfortunate cry cry. I feel for the poor bride. They should Have borrowed a car if they don't have instead of riding "Okada '' on his wedding day angry angry. May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by sirkenny30(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
may his gentle rest in perfect peace
Re: Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding by solomakindees(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
I recently saw a Keke-Napep beautifully kitted as a wedding ride and also a tipper lorry too.
For those calling it fabricated story, the incident happened at Nnewi.
If the poor guy had arrived safely at his wedding, the event may not be in any newspaper.
I pity the poor bride who may be stigmatized as a 'winch' who donated her husband-to-be. Our society is too superstitious.

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move / How To Buy Condoms / I Need A Wife By All Cost!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.