Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why The Hatred On Igbos? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Hatred On Igbos? (3865 Views)

US Report On Igbos!!! Not Again / Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Dakuku Is Love By Rivers People But The Hatred For Govnor Ameachi Made Him Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2014
@orlandowoh: what is history?
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by agabusta: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2014
Why is it that it is the Igbos that is always screaming that they are hated?? From what I have seen on social media lately, the bitterness and bile expressed through words, the Igbos seems to hate the Yorubas more!

But I have never seen the yorubas screaming up and down that they are hated.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by EasternLeopard: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2014
agabusta: Why is it that it is the Igbos that is always screaming that they are hated?? From what I have seen on social media lately, the bitterness and bile expressed through words, the Igbos seems to hate the Yorubas more!

You have never seen because you are E-Blind.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: comedy should be your focal point, stop wasting your time on history, you won't make it there cheesy cheesy cheesy
"No problem, God will see us."
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2014
quid: @orlandowoh: what is history?
je suis debuntant. I'm a learner.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
je suis debuntant. I'm a learner.
ah. Explain
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by bloodykiller: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
"No problem, God will see us."

bastard
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller:

bastard
Each time you abuse me, I don't feel like reporting you because you entertain us. Let me get the ball rolling for your comedy; didn't Arewafederation buy you a new rope and feed you with dusa. Your time starts now.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by bloodykiller: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Each time you abuse me, I don't feel like reporting you because you entertain us. Let me get the ball rolling for your comedy; didn't Arewafederation buy you a new rope and feed you with dusa. Your time starts now.

otu nne gi na entertain gi

dakwa ibi ebea
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2014
agabusta: Why is it that it is the Igbos that is always screaming that they are hated?? From what I have seen on social media lately, the bitterness and bile expressed through words, the Igbos seems to hate the Yorubas more!

you sound as if you have been in gabon all your life.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by arewafederation: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller:

otu nne gi na entertain gi

dakwa ibi ebea

My goat, i thought you are now born again. Haven't I warned you to stop disturbing my neighbours?
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by bloodykiller: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2014
arewafederation:

My goat, i thought you are now born again. Haven't I warned you to stop disturbing my neighbours?

bastard this goat ish no longer funny.

eemm mr BINGO JRN i heard that calabar people have captured your father

bastard vulture

otu nne gi ebea

thunder gbukwa ndi bunu ebea
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by 7lives: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Unemadu:

I'm of the opinion that ndi Igbo do not need to be overtly ambitious to get to the top as in presidency . the top position is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. I mean what has northern presidency achieved for the region.
Building from within is the answer

Presidency of this country is a birth right of every citizen of this country.
It however needs serious planning, bargaining, fence mending, bridge building and most importantly, the honesty of purpose.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by tit(f): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
i just hate them!
i hate everybody
but me
down with everybody!
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
adamskutty: u must be high on weed.

who wish to be 419, cannibal, drug traffickers, ashawos, kidnappers, ritualist? definitely not me. grin
You forgot to add super wicked.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by shizzleStar: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
hapi: I hate the igbos because of their blind loyalty to Jonathan, They are dragging this nation backwards by supporting corruption, ineffectiveness and stu.pidity. I just wish this country will split up let them form their biafra and me my beautiful middle belt. Am sure the igbos will destroy each other, very untrustful and criminal set of people.
Now its officially confirmed, you are an iddiott!
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by arewafederation: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller:

bastard this goat ish no longer funny.

eemm mr BINGO JRN i heard that calabar people have captured your father

bastard vulture

otu nne gi ebea

thunder gbukwa ndi bunu ebea

Useless goat. Learn to be polite to your master.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
arewafederation:

Is like in its search for grass to eat, it mistakenly took igbo leave for an edible plant. An animal ward need to be opened in Yaba left and Aro, Abeokuta for goats like bloodykiller.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Ikwerre as not a dialect of the Igbo language. Ikwerre people are a distict people that got missed up with Igbo through trade. Read Elechi Amadi's "Sunset in Biafra." No Ikwerre calls himself Igbo.
I thought you were a historian and wanted an academic discussion, when I saw your 'Nsibidi thread' , now I believe people who made effort to reveal your ulterior motive for opening that thread.

To you, trade has so much force to change all the names of ikwerre people to igbo. In addition to your lies...'no ikwerre person calls himself igbo'...if trade has so much power how come we haven't seen complete metamorphosis of names in the efiks or the idomas and the rest of other tribes bordering igbo people. In as much as I don't care who chooses to write umuokoro as rumuokoro, I won't let lies pass. A good number of ikwerre people still see themselves as igbos. Everyone has the right to decided where he belongs, to chart his path in life but till tomorrow I don't see much difference between ikwerre and the rest of igbos.
What baffles me is how people put so much energy and time to cause hatred between igbos in the east, west, other easterners and the rest of nigeria.

@topic
Each regions would have fared well if we had gone separate ways before the war. The truth is that after the war there was a grand plan to suppress igbos, as rebels and defeated tribe, never to rise again or probably to rise at a period when the rest of the country has gone far in development. 20 pounce, media lies, balkanization of igbo land, loss of properties, just to mention few. But fortunately and unfortunately, igbo bounced back faster. Whatever is happening to igbo in present nigeria revovles around the biafran war, oil, ambitious and individualistic nature of igbos. Igbos will achieve more and become less prey to predators if they can be more united like other tribes in Nigeria.

Well, It's unfortunate, we've created a monster called Nigeria, let everyone enjoy it.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
centje: I thought you were a historian and wanted an academic discussion, when I saw your 'Nsibidi thread' , now I believe people who made effort to reveal your ulterior motive for opening that thread.

To you, trade has so much force to change all the names of ikwerre people to igbo. In addition to your lies...'no ikwerre person calls himself igbo'...if trade has so much power how come we haven't seen complete metamorphosis of names in the efiks or the idomas and the rest of other tribes bordering igbo people. In as much as I don't care who chooses to write umuokoro as rumuokoro, I won't let lies pass. A good number of ikwerre people still see themselves as igbos. Everyone has the right to decided where he belongs, to chart his path in life but till tomorrow I don't see much difference between ikwerre and the rest of igbos.
What baffles me is how people put so much energy and time to cause hatred between igbos in the east, west, other easterners and the rest of nigeria.

@topic
Each regions would have fared well if we had gone separate ways before the war. The truth is that after the war there was a grand plan to suppress igbos, as rebels and defeated tribe, never to rise again or probably to rise at a period when the rest of the country has gone far in development. 20 pounce, media lies, balkanization of igbo land, loss of properties, just to mention few. But fortunately and unfortunately, igbo bounced back faster. Whatever is happening to igbo in present nigeria revovles around the biafran war, oil, ambitious and individualistic nature of igbos. Igbos will achieve more and become less prey to predators if they can be more united like other tribes in Nigeria.

Well, It's unfortunate, we've created a monster called Nigeria, let everyone enjoy it.
Read page 21 of "Sunset in Biafra" by Elechi Amadi to cure your ignorance. I grew up with Ikwerre people in Rivers State. You may choose to console yourself with the lie that Ikwerre changed Umuokoro to Rumuokoro. That is your business. I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Read page 21 of "Sunset in Biafra" by Elechi Amadi to cure your ignorance. I grew up with Ikwerre people in Rivers State. You may choose to console yourself with the lie that Ikwerre changed Umuokoro to Rumuokoro. That is your business. I'm not surprised.
learned one, it's also your business what you choose to believe. It's people like you that maintain the inter tribal hatred, drinking PCM for another's fever.
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by bloodykiller: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
arewafederation:

Bastard bingo go and fvck your mother as usual
Re: Why The Hatred On Igbos? by bloodykiller: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Is like in its search for grass to eat, it mistakenly took igbo leave for an edible plant. An animal ward need to be opened in Yaba left and Aro, Abeokuta for goats like bloodykiller.

Mr vulture that what a mother gets when she born a useless abominable child with dirty pusssy.

Bastard son of a harlot

Product of unkept pusssy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘We Want Christian Governor In Lagos’ / Photos Of President Buhari And His First Wife, Safinatu Back In The Years / Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.