Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Should - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should (1348 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should by misslicindy: 3:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Have been
Re: Should by pussyeater(m): 3:20am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Should by sheguy(m): 3:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes and follow me

1 Like

Re: Should by pussyeater(m): 3:26am On Jul 25, 2014
sheguy: Yes and follow me
Free Punny things huh?
Re: Should by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2014
My dear if you cannot share your guy with another please stay away from him, because he still love his Ex, moreover, he is just keeping you for his pleasure, if he truly love you he would not involved in double dating that is piercing your heart
Re: Should by nerodenero: 4:13am On Jul 25, 2014
misslicindy: I don't want a cheating boyfriend
That is the answer to your question.He cheats and you dont like cheats.
Re: Should by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2014
How on earth can u be in a relationship with someone who is still dating his ex?..
are u sure u truly love him or his pocket
my dear ur hrt should b the most important thing in a relationship and nor ur pocket

3 Likes

Re: Should by Sunkyphil(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2014
no matter wat u will always play second fiddle,he's just using you to pass time
Re: Should by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2014
You should start dating other men. He is just a friend.
Re: Should by angela98(f): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2014
With such guys, do not put your eggs in one basket. Probably his ex knew about you and he tells her same thing that she is the one he loves.
Sorry to say, that guy is a play boy. You seem like a nice person, do not continue to hurt yourself. Give another relationship a chance you
might find true love and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Should by vm26: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
carry leg
Re: Should by dyttt: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
and then u had to come up with a new id?

1 Like

Re: Should by Ab025(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shey u want to date an outsider by force..

U never see anything yet....NO, don't leave him, pls stay with him.
Re: Should by Sijo01(f): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
If he truly loves you, he will not think of contacting his ex to mention dating her.......... Dude wanna eat his cake and have it.
Re: Should by djeezy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
@op you don't want a cheating boyfriend and still you're with him. it means you don't really know what you want. if you truly love him as you have claimed. Give him an ultimatum to quit seeing and dating his ex. And if he doesn't, it means he does not love you. Then how can you love someone who doesn't love you back. Babe that's torture.
Re: Should by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
misslicindy: Have been dating this guy for three months now and I truly love him, he came back to Nigeria recently and I found out that he is still not only in contact but also dating his ex, I confronted him on the matter and he begged me to stay with him because am the one he loves, I don't want a cheating boyfriend but am madly in love with him, should I leave him or stay with him while his cheats is piercing my heart everyday?

Why is it that when ladies hear the word, " Abroad ", they lose their thinking abilities ?

Stay with him.

Some guys have even slept with ladies just by showing (not giving) them $100 dollar bills worth only N16,000.
Re: Should by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: With such guys, do not put your eggs in one basket. Probably his ex knew about you and he tells her same thing that she is the one he loves.
Sorry to say, that guy is a play boy. You seem like a nice person, do not continue to hurt yourself. Give another relationship a chance you
might find true love and happiness.

She doesn't have an egg here...

Ex is Ex, any contact to the point of your new partner knowing is disaster..
Re: Should by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
wait for his IV or better still u go see am for der wedding pics on FB
Re: Should by priscaoge(f): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Men that always go back to their vomit ain't real men! I see them as 'Boys'. He doesn't love u,he is just Lusting after u. Free him n move on with ur life before it's too late. My X did that n @ d end of the day d girl dumped his sorry azz n married his friend/Colleague,and that was when he came back to me but then it was damn too late 4 him! Dump his azz n move on cos he NEVER loved u. #EndOfDiscussion!

1 Like

Re: Should by jones9ice: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chai That guy bi Yahoo Boy see how him dey paste you format and you dey swallow ham my sister vomiit tell ham sey u no gree and walk away or suck away sis
Re: Should by mifan: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
@OP has he broken off with his ex or what exactly is the deal.
Also how long have you known him for and were u aware of his ex before agreeing to date him. It might not be easy to say stay or leave him cause he really might want to be with you. You have to paint a clearer pic
Re: Should by Ivanspring(f): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo:

Why is it that when ladies hear the word, " Abroad ", they lose their thinking abilities ?

Stay with him.

Some guys have even slept with ladies just by showing (not giving) them $100 dollar bills worth only N16,000.
Exactly my line of thoughts. I guess its inferiority complex...

Nne, he doesn't love you and deep down in your heart you know it. His actions are speaking loudly enough for even the deaf to hear. You are his ''jara''.
Re: Should by Adaeze003(f): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
That's one thing with being madly in love with som1, you lose all your senses. cheesy #isimgbaka

Op use your head jor.
Re: Should by Genes1s: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
heheheeeee......my type of guy!

OP, ayam sorry but u b confirm MUMU!
Re: Should by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes, stay with him. Your love will conquer all, including possible stds and emotional malaria.
Re: Should by misslicindy: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
g

(1) (Reply)

Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? / Can This Still Be Lust? / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.