Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? (1303 Views)

His Dick Keeps Shrinking - What Can He Do To Regain His Dick Size Back? / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please help !

I wanna be virgin again..
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by McWhillion(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Very funny, try 20 years..
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Once lost... Its gone

you can only but dream of it
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Uchan4u(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
The dumbest question of the century

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Arindin (sorry to say, but that's wah u sound like)
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Stitches, Stitches, and more Stitches....without anaesthetic.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by ideology(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Houseofglam7: Stitches, Stitches, and more Stitches....without anaesthetic.

grin you eh lol
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Alexfabss: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
who said u can't get It back? show me d person!! u can but have
to stitch It wit niddle nd twine ;Dwho said u can't get It back? show me d person!! u can but have
to stitch It wit niddle nd twine
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Waspy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Virginity is a thing of the mind.

How do you know a man is not a virgin?
Hope you know some ladies are born with little or no hymenal tissue?
These days virgins give head better than Mutiu 'Edward' Adepoju
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
ideology:

grin you eh lol
Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am a man.

No stitches please.

I am counting months of celibacy now.

God help me.

Very soon, it will be difficult differentiating berem from andyblaze
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by ikes9(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
A Millennium....
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by jmoore(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
If you park a second-hand car and leave it without driving for years, it can never transform to tear rubber.

Law of sex: Virginity is lost once and can never be regained.
Just embrace chastity and forget virginity.

op, the spirit of andyblaze is in you.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
There is only one option ...@op

Just imagine being a virgin.
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Tymax(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
All men are virgins grin if you disagree, show me proof. grin
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by ideology(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tymax: All men are virgins grin if you disagree, show me proof. grin

Prove de, your nipples will swell up and has a seed-like structure inside , and is usually painful

I can't explain the second one
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by opportunist: 2:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Guy every man has 2 change oil every once in a while 4 optimum performance
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2014
once the cherry has been popped, it's been popped grin
no going back
Re: How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2014
^^^ Which cherry ?

Happy Sunday everybody..

(1) (Reply)

I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today / First Time Your Parents Saw You With An Opposite Sex? / She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.