Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only (33486 Views)

Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / Are You Man Enough For Bromance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Sagamite(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Teespice:
Na where dem go see you.

I live through and within my intellectual words. cool
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sagamite:

That is why I am a legend!

I have demystified that manipulative tactics to readers on NL.

Now, whenever any NLer is called a "Real Man" by any female in real life, instead of beaming in some moronic pride, he would actually pause in shock and conduct a self-evaluation of his recent actions and utterances to see if he has been a mugu. grin

I will live on in living memory of many NLers, no doubt.

Sagamite changes lives. I make a difference everyday. cool

#teamhaveabrain

And they will look back in years to come that the Real man was what they always aspired to be- their truest selves.

#teamhaveabrain is cool anyway as long as they are not trying to be Sagamite. wink
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Sagamite(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
andromida:

And they will look back in years to come that the Real man was what they always aspired to be- their truest selves.

#teamhaveabrain is cool anyway as long as they are not trying to be Sagamite. wink

Their truest selves is to practice polygamy. tongue grin grin grin
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sagamite:

Their truest selves is to practice polygamy. tongue grin grin grin

*scoffs*

Which kain polygamy.
You are the one who wants 1000 women adoring you. Many of them just want their dream woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.