Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? (944 Views)

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
I had the privilege of seeing the pictures of two female nairlanders not long ago and I was angered. Both girls looked like underfed house-girls. Flat, pimply and unstylishly dressed. It was my friend who was trying to date any of them (whichever was available) that showed me the pics. The pics were actually serious pics taken in model positions- in short, they were actually trying to look good.

What angered me was that I was shown their comments here on nairaland, and they were talking as if they were fresh girls with brazilian hair and the latest blackberry phones. You should see the way that they were talking down to guys that were flirting with them (nairaland guys sef, we no dey carry last). Their comment history is comedy gold when you consider how hideous they are in real life.

I wont mention any names or quote any comments for sake of privacy and deceny

It is not only in these two that I have come to notice this irrationally proud behaviour. Many girls here act all high and mighty when you even joke with them. Some even go as lying- saying things that are not true about themselves to impress. How the hell can someone claim to be a big model and yet does not even know up to about half of the popular make-up brands (eg maybelline)?

To be honest though, I am happy that I have gotten to know some nice females on nairaland. That is the good news here- some women here are blessed. They are intelligent and very easy to flow with. And some are very very classy in real life but they keep it on the low. There is even one British babe here that is rich and beautiful but she doesnt show off like some aje-pakos here.

Sisters, talk to your fellow sisters- before pride comes a big fall. Dont lie to your toasters!!! wink

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/52781037.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by ggrin(f): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by adanduka: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Words and looks usually don't match.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Who was it that dissed you? grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: Who was it that dissed you? grin

One ugly babe like this cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
adanduka: Words and looks usually don't match.

True talk
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by buchostags(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2014
let it go bro its d social ntwk, if u keep goin like ths i guess bfr u kwn it u r on d same level wt em
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: let it go bro its d social ntwk, if u keep goin like ths i guess bfr u kwn it u r on d same level wt em

Same level, howwww?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

One ugly babe like this cry
Lol. Some NL girls sha. Don't fall for what they write next time grin.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by buchostags(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Same level, howwww?
u ll b bitchin lik em
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: u ll b bitchin lik em

1) Complaining not "b1tch**g"

2) They were lying about themselves and I am making an astute observation of that
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Okay. Next time don't look at fine moniker.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2014
krall: Okay. Next time don't look at fine moniker.

grin grin

Good observation....never judge a book by its cover
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by buchostags(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

1) Complaining not "b1tch**g"

2) They were lying about themselves and I am making an astute observation of that
u knw u cud channel ths energy on find chibok gals u knw.lol
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: u knw u cud channel ths energy on find chibok gals u knw.lol

Chibok? I resemble soldier?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by traware(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin grin

Good observation....never judge a book by its cover
Sir,the average Nigerian lady is a rude dumbcu.nt.I don't blame them though for their behaviour.I blame the men for not putting them in their default settings with well placed slaps.I've seen many Nigerian men struggle for chimp and orangutan look-alikes(no be lie) and Yokozunas.That shows how thirsty Nigerian males are.My motto?you fu.cck up and I'll fu.cck you up.By the way,I stopped interacting with them many years ago.Me no get time for bullsh.it and simpletons
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
traware: Sir,the average Nigerian lady is a rude dumbcu.nt.I don't blame them though for their behaviour.I blame the men for not putting them in their default settings with well placed slaps.I've seen many Nigerian men struggle for chimp and orangutan look-alikes(no be lie) and Yokozunas.That shows how thirsty Nigerian males are.My motto?you fu.cck up and I'll fu.cck you up.By the way,I stopped interacting with them many years ago.Me no get time for bullsh.it and simpletons

That is harsh!

No slaps abeg! That is assault.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by buchostags(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Chibok? I resemble soldier?

u seem to b doin a lot of lookin lately so i am of d opinion sambisa mite b spot on if u look thr(arms in d air)
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: u seem to b doin a lot of lookin lately so i am of d opinion sambisa mite b spot on if u look thr(arms in d air)

Were you trying too hard to be funny?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by buchostags(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

That is harsh!

i tnk d slaps r literal...am for it
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by buchostags(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Were you trying too hard to be funny?
u were too concerned but get ready for d jugular
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: u were too concerned but get ready for d jugular

shocked shocked shocked

no jugular abeg!! no vexx ooo!!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by traware(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

That is harsh!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38&ctp=CDYQpDAYASITCMurrLi04L8CFchLwgodxU4AOFIec2VhbiBjb25uZXJ5IG9uIHNsYXBwaW5nIHdvbWVu&guid=&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=KE I can't seem to get the youtube link on here.Its about the former 007 actor Sean Connery discussing the necessity of men slapping women as a very effective corrective measure.Don't ever believe that PC crap about men never laying hands on women.Its all about enabling women to misbehave and get away with their misdeeds.If she fu.ccks up,immediately fu.cck her up.They'll even be more fond of you for being decisive.If you like like learn,if you don't...its your headache not mine
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by tobiboss(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
It's true
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Poster, i dont know what you are talking about oo.

I have 2 nairaland babes and they are very very beautiful.

Don't ask me their names...
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by lilmax(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Until guys change trust me they can never change @guys the more you send pms,like profile pics the more their pride increase,even the lady go as far to insult guys....its up to u guys to choose...respect yourselves so as to gain respect
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by snadguy007(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Guys should adopt the use of the sixth sense which is the common sense
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo: Poster, i dont know what you are talking about oo.

I have 2 nairaland babes and they are very very beautiful.

Don't ask me their names...

What are their names? grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
lilmax: Until guys change trust me they can never change @guys the more you send pms,like profile pics the more their pride increase,even the lady go as far to insult guys....its up to u guys to choose...respect yourselves so as to gain respect

lol...true talk
Re: Why Do Nairaland Females Form? Why Do They Act So Proud? by TheBigUrban2: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
emjaay: Greetnz ladies! to a matured lady out there...
am MJ based in lagos.
if u wud like d adventure of an intimate encounter and
u think u can ryde on my face, no strings attachd,
just wild and mad love making...
08024452774, 25cbbc51, say hello it wud b nyz to
kw u if u can match moi

You sound like a ritualist grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lets Teach Each Other How To Attract And Keep The Opposite Sex / Can He Ever Change / Females!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.