Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) (6752 Views)

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by pleep(m): 2:02am On Aug 09, 2011
Who Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland? (personality Based)

Which girl on here has the most attractive personality?

I'll make a poll later. . .
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by pleep(m): 2:02am On Aug 09, 2011
And who has the worst?
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Pweety4me(f): 2:04am On Aug 09, 2011
<<<<This user ofcos cool tongue
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by pleep(m): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2011
^yea I agree sad but don't be to hard on urself, not everyone can have an attractive personality tongue
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Pweety4me(f): 2:08am On Aug 09, 2011
I don't care about my personality. . .keep decieving urself if you think that's what Males REALLY look for when they just want 2 bed her!
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 09, 2011
Where is Aminalib? I really really really miss her
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by pleep(m): 2:18am On Aug 09, 2011
I care about personalities  undecided is that odd?

But anyway, r u saying that ur sooo attractive that men don't care about how bad ur personality is? (not saying it is)
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Pweety4me(f): 3:51am On Aug 09, 2011
I am saying that.

I DON'T GIVE A HOOT.
cool
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 09, 2011
A good number of members on this forum are feigning their personalities Pleep undecided
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Pweety4me(f): 4:48am On Aug 09, 2011
^^How come you look so healthy & spotless when you live in such a country as NIGERIA? you must live in a good part?or just naturally endowed & well-bred?
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 09, 2011
Aw, but there are healthy and spotless-lookin peeps in Naija o. I don't live there lol. I never have.
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Pweety4me(f): 4:55am On Aug 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Aw, but there are healthy and spotless-lookin peeps in Naija o. I don't live there lol. I never have.
Lol it rare my sistaa grin lipsrsealed

I thought u did?umm ok
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2011
Clear your eye o! You have to look! Lol, too much suffering sha, na the problem. The time I was there I was visiting. I've left since though lol.
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 09, 2011
Blah blah blah
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by MrsChima(f): 5:03am On Aug 09, 2011
There are spotless and healthy people in Naija.  (cleaning off shades)

LMAO@the good part of Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Pweety4me(f): 5:07am On Aug 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Clear your eye o! You have to look! Lol, too much suffering sha, na the problem. The time I was there I was visiting. I've left since though lol.
I know wetin i dey talk jor. . .how often ave you passed or even sighted an average Nigerian person with a spotless face and fresh skin?i no dey talk mary kay abi MAC whichever 1 they use now sha.

Mrs.Chima:

There are spotless and healthy people in Naija.  (cleaning off shades)

LMAO@the good part of Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin
Looool!! cheesy

Umm i know there are healthy people there , i live in AJ na tongue. . .but that spotless look na i wouldn't voucher 4 it. . .
undecided
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

I know wetin i dey talk jor. . .how often ave you passed or even sighted an average Nigerian person with a spotless face and fresh skin?i no dey talk mary kay abi MAC whichever 1 they use now sha.

I have some spotless cousins lol. You're right though.
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Pweety4me(f): 5:10am On Aug 09, 2011
^Lol that na 4 ur compound ooo tongue
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by 190: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Where is Aminalib? I really really really miss her

she has a LIFE out there

i suggest you get one and stop chasing punny around NL

therez more than enuf punny out there in the real world

Goat angry angry
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ Born again.
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by skittles18(f): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2011
I think rokiatu she seems like she has a great personality.
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by 190: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2011
ogugua88:

^^^^^^^^^^ Born again.

shocked angry angry
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2011
So u can tell one's ("perceived"wink personality through the way they type shocked. sheesh Dumber threads keep compiling by the day
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by BABE3: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2011
Like Miss Oshelenge said, most/a good number of people on here put on a facade. So, if you have plans with the result of your poll---you're are likely to be on a looooonnnnnng thing.
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by forkadict(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2011
BABE!:

Like Miss Oshelenge said, most/a good number of people on here put on a facade. So, if you have plans with the result of your poll---you're are likely to be on a looooonnnnnng thing.

Omo dat one na lie. There is almost always an element of reality behind Nairalanders' online personas. If you are sharp enough to detect that is. Take for example, me and Born2fuck. You go know shaaa ni say we like fork well well for real life. Take someone like ms potatoe, you go know say for real life she no dey quick vex and she's kinda courteous too.
Then make you come take person like my home boy 190. You go know say at one time, he was in a mental home. But maguy escape sha.
Dem plenty like that
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Goldieluks: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2011
So you can tell a person's personality,through the way they type?oh my dayz!!!##rolling eyes##

like Oguagua rightly said,a lot of people feign there personalities,too much FAKE pretenders on this NL.
TYPICAL!
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by LongOne1(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2011
fork adict:

Omo dat one na lie. There is almost always an element of reality behind Nairalanders' online personas. If you are sharp enough to detect that is. Take for example, me and Born2fuck. You go know shaaa ni say we like fork well well for real life. Take someone like ms potatoe, you go know say for real life she no dey quick vex and she's kinda courteous too.
Then make you come take person like my home boy 190. You go know say at one time, he was in a mental home. But maguy escape sha.
Dem plenty like that

^^^ROTFLMAO
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by forkadict(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

So you can tell a person's personality,through the way they type?oh my dayz!!!##rolling eyes##

like Oguagua rightly said,a lot of people feign there personalities,too much FAKE pretenders on this NL.
TYPICAL!

Ok. let me break it down for you. Its not easy for individuals to get my attention. Now all the people i mentioned above did one way or the other. How? cos whenever i read thru many if not all of their posts, there is always a pattern to them all. Whatever that pattern portrays is the element of reality behind their online personas.

Take for example, Born2fuck. That guy is funny. Now are you saying that its possible to be funny online and be boring in real life? P-l-e-a-se.
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Goldieluks: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2011
fork adict:

Ok. let me break it down for you. Its not easy for individuals to get my attention. Now all the people i mentioned above did one way or the other. How? cos whenever i read thru many if not all of their posts, there is always a pattern to them all. Whatever that pattern portrays is the element of reality behind their online personas.

Take for example, Born2fuck. That guy is funny. Now are you saying that its possible to be funny online and be boring in real life? P-l-e-a-se.

oh,so you think your funny?
Blimey! shocked
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
This threads are getting annoying
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by Goldieluks: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Childishly annoying.
Re: Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) by forkadict(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

oh,so you think your funny?
Blimey! shocked

Abeg dis one sabi read? I dey yarn about Born2fuck she say i dey yarn about me. Jeeeeeez!

Goldieluks:

Childishly annoying.
Very much so. I cant agree more with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 7th Pic On Your Phone / Hot Picture Of A Nollywood Actress Causes Commotion On Instagram / Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Diane Show Off Boobs Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.