Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. (1989 Views)

The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce / The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) / My Worries About Nairaland And Nigeria’s Future. (NL Is Dividing Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by damoskiy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
I'm here just to like logical comments only...
Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by OtunbaJega: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seun is ready to destroy this forum...

I swear. I will help him do that....

Watch out!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=INNOisBACK][/quote]

you are a lost cause, you should be sacrifice to the gods you worthless piece of turd.
Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

I and my entire family are a lost cause, We should be sacrificed to the gods. We are more worthless than cowdung and are a cursed lot!
Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2014

phaggot chimp looking huge arsewhip, stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. quote me once more and let bubonic plague and avian influenza kill everyone in your household. you fvckhead conceived by a worm that was r....aped by a frog fisted by a lizard.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

My father is a phaggot chimp looking huge arsewhip, he is also a worthless bastard that was sired by multiple babbon spermatozoa. let bubonic plague and avian influenza kill everyone in MY household. I am a fvckhead conceived by a worm that was r....aped by a frog fisted by a lizard.

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014

cowardice is definitely engraved in your phaggotic DNA, ki ara san pa Iwo ati gbogbo idile re. wa shofo bi omisanwo ni.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

cowardice is definitely engraved in My fathers phaggotic DNA, ki ara san pa babami ati mamami gbogbo Ilemi. Koni da fun iyalayami. Omoshi nimi.

5 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2014

good!!!!! all these afflicting you little wonder you are a phaggot.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by BlackPikiN(m): 1:03am On Jul 26, 2014
^^^ do you know the OP is ga.y?

Go check his post on the ga.y thread.
If you claim inno is ga.y why have you turned a blind eye on the OP's ga.y life style.

Ohh inno is Igbo. I get it.
Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by vedaxcool(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Howmanage:

Yes but, to where?

To move ON!
Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Buhari is going for his own hashtag crap with that assassination b.s.

Bokos usually do drive by shootings. Targeting buhari with a roadside bomb is highly ineffective given that he was riding in a bullet proof jeep.
Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by idu1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
INNOisBACK: [s][/s] I was thinking you'd say something reasonable, but you ended passing the buck. Sod off and go continue feeding off Tinubu's plate till you join him in Kirikiri Next year!
APE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LATEST!!! Oil Slump: Dollar Now Sells At N208 - The Punch on Android :-( / Video: Femi Fani Kayode's Interview On Channels Tv's Politics Today Programme / ASCON Filling Station In Lekki Is Currently On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.